3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Murashov 10.12.21 10:44 pm

Requests activation (pirate) (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

what to do?
94 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilshat90 10.12.21

The site on the link you gave is also something in Japanese

D
Darkra 10.12.21

Hello everyone, I decided to download this game. DELL inspiron 5520 i3 laptop - percent (2.4) 1GB of video memory from a hybrid video card (Radeon HD 7670m + intel (r) HD graphics) I don’t know or will pull, but it did not even start, asks Origin, downloaded the Crack v4 3DM crack, which was together with the game, Windows 8.1. Tell me if it is possible to solve this problem.

F
Fedor Krasnopopov 10.12.21

Maybe they already wrote about this ... check the quarantine in the antivirus, maybe it blocks the crack

i
ilshat90 10.12.21

Well, my guys, help someone start this game, otherwise there are not many possibilities with my MTS modem

F
Flokki 10.12.21

Guys who came across, installed DE from 3dm, version 2 of the patch, played for 4 days for 4 days - started it straight from the table, the only antivirus was swearing, I had to turn it off. And now oops and requires origin, although before that everything was normal, who knows how to fix the situation, not wanting to start the game from the beginning?)

i
ilshat90 10.12.21

Yes, you only help your acquaintances on a campaign, waited a month, there is no hope for you, I'll figure it out myself ...

B
BleachedRudi 10.12.21

I solved the activation problem in the following way:
1. Turned off the antivirus.
2. I downloaded the crack from the root (v4)
3. I found out that the file 3dmgame.dll was missing
4. copied it to the game folder
5. everything started fine

D
Dead or alive 10.12.21

How the fuck can you start this game ?????

W
Wot Tankov 10.12.21

This is what I did and it worked immediately on the folder with the game with the right mouse button and properties and there we remove the read-only attribute, then accept and check the box against To this folder and to all subfolders and files and OK, I started the game with an Internet)))) fuuuuuuuh I'll go play)))) Good luck to everyone)))

s
smokee1 10.12.21

https://pp.vk.me/c624225/v624225406/1ae0a/cRXf0ZrNuCM.jpg
After installation and launch through the shortcut that appears on the desktop, it gives this error, after which an attempt to open the game again by clicking on the shortcut or try to go through the launcher the game does not start at all, it does not give any errors, the mouse cursor shows that something is loaded but then it is interrupted, is it a crack that doesn’t work for me, or is my computer a waffle?

i
ilshat90 10.12.21

smokee1
I'm getting the same error, I still haven't solved the problem

s
smokee1 10.12.21

ilshat90
I just hope that this error is being corrected as a real-life) because the game is cool and reluctant to miss a part)

i
ilshat90 10.12.21

smokee1
Agree with you)

R
Ruby_Remedy 10.12.21

I also have some kind of Satanism going on. At first, 2 versions of the tablet simply did not start. The third opened, but began to demand the origin. Now I'll try 4. The system requirements are good, the launcher and crack are in exceptions, the Internet and antivirus are turned off. What am I missing? Or is it only with 8 Windows?
Already that day is bombing

S
Soul Ea 10.12.21

http://vk.com/video-64204886_171054516
for those who are bad looking)

C
CrazyLooL 10.12.21

I have such a problem, the antivirus is disabled, I launch the zero emotion launcher, I launch it from the admin. the same, what could be the problem?

n
new spine 10.12.21

Pliz ... help .... I have a dual-core processor AMD Turion II P540 Dual-Core Processor, 64-bit system, vidyuha- ATI Mobility Radeon Hd 5650 ... So will the dragon go? if not, what should be replaced? and what to replace? who will answer, I will be grateful)

g
gogas209 10.12.21

Tell me how to start the game?

g
gogas209 10.12.21

I tried everything and nothing helped, asks for a password, even the tambourine has already broken jumping near the computer

V
Vladimir Gavrikov 10.12.21

Wot Tankov
I removed the folder for reading and to all its subfolders and files, and it disappeared somewhere