3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Murashov 10.12.21 10:44 pm

Requests activation (pirate) (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

what to do?
94 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Durk 10.12.21

Mezim
D: Games Dragon Age Inquisition

L
Lysander 10.12.21

Did anyone have such a thing? And how do you fix it?
I tried to put the crack again, the effect was zero.
Spoiler

K
Kefryk 10.12.21

Click ok and don't worry)))

K
Kefryk 10.12.21

What did he help you with?

r
relom 10.12.21

I downloaded the last repack from the root with Update 2.5 (hotfix) installed. Tablet: Sewn (3DM.v3)
Downloaded from here tried this and that and from the administrator too (shortcut and launcher)
Requires activation
Proc A10-5800k
8gb
GTX660
Help !!!!

s
sarhasasa 10.12.21

There is no antivirus, I tried all the cracks, nothing helped, it still requires activation, what should I do?

G
Gore_Inquisitor 10.12.21

Hello people! poh, somebody can send me the file "ActivationUI" (or whatever).

D
DesignerSPB 10.12.21

I tried everything I could, downloaded different distributions, installed different patches and fixes, replaced files, fiddled with the registry, deleted the origin, danced with a tambourine and summoned demons, even set win 8.1 - at the exit shish with oil, requires activation and that's it ... where to dig, I just do not know, if you have any ideas I will accept with gratitude.
PS Happy New Year !!!

6543210 10.12.21

DesignerSPB
can you have a single core processor?

D
DesignerSPB 10.12.21

No, athlon 2x2 250, on 245 and 260 goes, and what seems to be without any problems and dancing with a tambourine, I doubt that exactly 250 does not support
Fix for dual cores tried, past ...

6543210 10.12.21

DesignerSPB
So the pirates have probably not made it to this particular type of processor, they will have to wait for a new fix. The Athlones are in general trouble.

D
DesignerSPB 10.12.21

Well, yes, they did it before and after him, but this one was ignored, I doubt it, although ... judging by the fact that I have no ideas and there is no explanation - that's the way it is

_
_Ы_ 10.12.21

When will the V4 be out?

H
Hophophololop 10.12.21

How to log into the system on a pirate, if activation is required in the origin? Upsetting is the impossibility of using a bale.

D
DesignerSPB 10.12.21

Hophophololop
It is impossible to enter the game, let alone generate the world with a bale, it remains to wait for a new crack or muddy the waters with offline activation
Although ... if you manage to enter the game, you can ask the license holders to send you saves with the world you need

A
Argana 10.12.21

DesignerSPB
Saves with the world from a bale are not an option for everyone, because between the import of a bale and the first save in the game, you still need to blind the Persian, and given that this face will loom in the frame throughout the entire game (very big), few people want to play the default character.

D
DesignerSPB 10.12.21

Argana
Yes, probably, but the point is that I would play with pleasure and the default Persian in the default world if I had such an opportunity

l
look-look 10.12.21

I activate the game
On my computer to have:
Installed game
origin
teamview
write in a personal

D
DesignerSPB 10.12.21

A crack version 4 came out, with it the computer thinks for about 10 minutes, then displays a window with an advertisement from GlowStoma and after confirmation Oigin starts ... Progress, the first 3.5 versions of the crack immediately disappeared)

D
DesignerSPB 10.12.21

Thanks to the help of look-look and with the help of offline activation, it was possible to launch the game.
Thank you kind person and Happy New Year to you!