3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
danilukHF 10.12.21 10:44 pm

Where will you buy? (Fallout 4)

It became interesting where people would buy the game, from our publisher or rush to buy in Steam
99 Comments
Sort by:
M
M0f 10.12.21

A?

L
Lord Turbodestructor 10.12.21

Steam

d
danilukHF 10.12.21

that is, nothing if the game is released entirely in English?

E
EX0800_ 10.12.21

danilukHF
this will not happen)

D
DenisZotov2014 10.12.21

Of course Steam, but I will buy it after the release (so that, in case of something, return the game back)

s
seriypes 10.12.21

In my opinion, it's too early to talk about the purchase, we'll wait until there is an offer already with Russian localization. And I rarely buy games, but in this case I have to give the game makers some money) Naturally I will buy the digital version, but where - who will have a more tempting offer (price, equipment, bonuses, etc. - I'll take it there)

d
danilukHF 10.12.21

it's just what I'm leading to, because the publisher in this case, the softclub will never translate for free games for free, then that in the incentive games you immediately take our publishers nothing

E
EX0800_ 10.12.21

danilukHF
"the fact that you immediately take our publisher into games in incentive does not fall into anything" are
you one of them or what?

d
danilukHF 10.12.21

EX0800_
no, just a part of my worldview has changed

F
Flavius ​​eugenius 10.12.21

Playstaion Network)

E
EX0800_ 10.12.21

danilukHF
well it will pass soon you don't worry

d
danilukHF 10.12.21

EX0800_
I won't argue with you because I won't be a fool, but I won't change my point of view so sorry

S
StalkerVirys 10.12.21

most likely in retail a year after release

C
Chukchi in the tent 10.12.21

torrent is edishen in any language, and then a collectible of euro or yus - I love all sorts of nishtyachki

C

danilukHF
ZOG is better than softclub ... And not for the sake of argument, but just really interesting - what prevents the same softclab from making a translation and then selling it through the same Steam as an add-on? People with your point of view will buy, they won't buy from mine, even in the form of a disc.

d
dmitrians 10.12.21

danilukHF
no one will pay them for localization and will not, they have a choice - to go to meet the players as the publishers of The Witcher 3, and get a bunch of buns from this, or "us army" on the players, release the game without localization, throw in a lot of money for defense and watch how the game pirates ... 3rd is not given

P
Purgesha 10.12.21

Yes, after the release, check the torrent and buy if it's ok)

K
KlausBarbie 10.12.21

not very falout rolls to me ... I'd better take a new NSF and star wars from dies.

C

Purgesha is
correct. now, in the absence of demo versions, at least torrent editing is the only way to check if the game will work at all. or you will have to buy additional hardware for the game.

b
boneless pizza 10.12.21

First, I'll take a look at various reviews on the game after its release, and if something happens, I'll buy it on incentive)