3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
danilukHF 10.12.21 10:44 pm

Where will you buy? (Fallout 4)

It became interesting where people would buy the game, from our publisher or rush to buy in Steam
99 Comments
Sort by:
n
na6ludatelb 10.12.21

torrent) but in general my FO4 calculator will not work)

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 10.12.21

Steam, or disc edition (sometimes cheaper)

E
EX0800_ 10.12.21

Denis Harnett
can't be

K
Kasaler 10.12.21

Let's see what they show on e3. But if everything suits me, then I'll take the collection.

n
na6ludatelb 10.12.21

EX0800_
percent E2160 (2 cores x 1.8 uhw) 2GB
RAM (667)
vidyaha geforce gt430

I'm generally surprised how it still works)

O
OreguZy 10.12.21

Purchased on Steam.
PS Regarding the purchase of the disc version, with a probability of 100% 1C-Softclub will be a localizer in Russia, and for the indecency that they call localization, I will never give them my money.

F
Fortunate Son 10.12.21

Well, Rutrekere, of course. I'm a rogue.

p
punck 10.12.21

first torrent and there possibly Steam.

K
KuRi4 10.12.21

danilukHF
It would certainly be sad, but not fatal ...)

K
KuRi4 10.12.21

Torent rules! And after we can take the collection ...

F
FiveBomb 10.12.21

Don't make me sad, buy only on STEAM.

w
wise-sokol 10.12.21

On a torrent, because one St.Petersburg creature stole an acc Steam (the inventory was cleaned) and I won't buy it until it is returned. Wrote in support 2 weeks ago, response 0 (wrote in Russian)

g
gmh4589 10.12.21

danilukHF
Developers would not mind making a Russian language in Steam in many games, but our localizers do not give them this. Our localizers conclude (read - impose) a contract with game developers, according to which they have the exclusive right to sell games in the CIS. Therefore, in Steam, many games are played without the Russian language, and this is not because of sanctions, as many think, but because of the greed of our localizers, who used to release their own games, but now they only do that imported translations.

R
Riverwood 10.12.21

Oh, don't tell me, for such a game there will be localizers in an instant (I'm talking about the players) If the third part was completely translated by the players, even the textures are almost all.

M
Melshlemming 10.12.21

On disks.

f
fl0w 10.12.21

Pre-ordered immediately after the announcement.

T
Tabriss 10.12.21

Special edition with figurines and more

K
KaRGOboB 10.12.21

Tabriss
And what version will you take? American, which would be cheaper, or European? Why am I asking - I
am afraid of regional restrictions

R
Ripper man 10.12.21

developers through Steam should be supported in theory, and through the localizer store and the director of this institution

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.21

if I buy it on the disk, most likely.
before that I will decide whether to buy or not
based on the protection system and the possibility of modification
as well as the graafoon.
Steam or not Steam is not important, but registering another acc is finally too lazy.