3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
danilukHF 10.12.21 10:44 pm

Where will you buy? (Fallout 4)

It became interesting where people would buy the game, from our publisher or rush to buy in Steam
99 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeKLeR 10.12.21

I usually download RG, I do not play a lot, I see if my comp is working, then I buy it, if possible, IN STEAM.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

I'll rock it (sleep ...), I'll pop it, check it out, fucking get it and buy it. Heh, heh ... exactly, exactly.

m
mvik 10.12.21

I bought a pre-order in Steam.

L
Leo199009 10.12.21

Of course in the incentive

S
Slava74oren 10.12.21

For a long time I pre-ordered in Steam, the more it turned out for free, thanks to the boxes from the cop.

R
Raael 10.12.21

STEAM.

g
gloccc 10.12.21

On a torrent. So I always buy games, but I bought folich 3 and new vegas and I didn't like them at all. So first the torrent, and then, if you like it, I'll buy it

G
Garry3Fingers 10.12.21

Here's just a pre-order in the incentive. Let's all be happy for me.

s
saa0891 10.12.21

I bought it for a long time.

It remains quite a bit to wait to plunge into this stunning and atmospheric world of the apocalypse, with a bunch of opportunities and varied gameplay.

A
Anton Titov 10.12.21

but why is it sausage ...... to buy a disc, and then dlc will torture ....... dark is coming out soon !!!

S
Setesh 10.12.21

Astrallines
and I play on my computer while sitting in a comfortable soft chair (not a computer one), it is very convenient, everyone is better to play similar (RPG) games on the keyboard than on a gamepad.

A
Alamut95 10.12.21

On Steam at a discount, without Russian voice acting, I'm not in a hurry.

V
Vasek Vasekk 10.12.21

I will buy in arijyn or in a yuplea sa discount.

J
Jack ONeill 10.12.21

Wherever I can find it cheaper after the release, I'll take it there.

A
Alexander Vkontaktovich 10.12.21

already bought in incentive)))))))

D
DaddyVdote2 10.12.21

Pre-ordered on torrents. here I sit waiting happy. in the comments there is still a shit.

_
_Surgeon_ 10.12.21

Only Torrent))) because it is not clear that there is no point in paying for it))

S
SkyRaider 10.12.21

First, a torrent, because I will buy a new Tomb Raider, but if Fallout really likes, then why not support with money later

e
eldare 10.12.21

I made a pre-order at Igromagaz along with the season pass, I'm tired of pirates.