3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
King_Nazgul 10.12.21 11:21 pm

Decera - where to get this ship (Total War: Rome)

People, but there is a mod so that battles at sea could also be commanded, and not only on the main map?
84 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad 10.12.21

Nope ...

КVЕbek 10.12.21

The bourgeoisie are doing something, but they are still getting it clumsily, I don’t remember the link.

m
matrikat 10.12.21

Help! How to build ships older than Quincrem? I play for Yuliev, and I got sick of the sub-Senate Scipios and Brutus. They have some kind of Decera and the same Quinkrem, but greasy already. It's not fair!

S
SpellBinder 10.12.21

What are decera? I have nothing else besides quincrem yet! :( But I still have enough of them: everything is in flight, the sea is mine :)))

F
Fergus 10.12.21

And the Romans do not allow me to settle in the Mediterranean - large boats (or something like that) seem to be inferior. Here on land I will oklem and build a fleet - they will have no time. So, that quinkcreams are not so bad, take it not in quality, so in number!
I saw something like Decera, but I don’t remember who ...

V
Vitayt 10.12.21

Deceres will appear at the Scipions after the construction of either a huge temple to Neptune, or a pantheon to him (I don’t remember exactly - the computer at home ordered to live a long time).

R
Red ray 10.12.21

Buy or conquer new cities from the Scipios. They have these same Decera in stock :)

R
Red ray 10.12.21

I also play for Yuliev. He bought the city of Carthage from the Scipios for 30,000 denarii, so as not to be at enmity with them until Egypt had conquered the whole.
I open the recruitment tab, and there is so much more! :)
And these same Decera, which I see for the first time.
And on the next turn, the Senate demands that I return Carthage to their master.
Tell me, who knows how, in this case, to leave the city behind, without problems with the Senate?

A
Anton 10.12.21

Urine of all who show off against you :)

R
Red ray 10.12.21

It's too early to "kill" everyone. I want to ally with the Scipios for now. Came up with another. I will destroy all the buildings that are in Carthage, and then return it to them :))) Then there will be a positive bonus from the Senate, I will weaken Scipiev and send troops to Egypt. Well, the ships will have to be built in my nearest metropolises, maybe then the pumped ones will appear in the building. ;)

A
Anton 10.12.21

I don’t understand if Carthage has Detsera or not?
This is from the file that describes Decere (Carthage is mentioned there):
Right now I'll try to finish

playing :)) type naval deceres
dictionary naval_decere; Decere
category ship
class heavy
voice_type Medium_1
soldier roman_light_infantry, 60, 0, 1
ship flagship
attributes sea_faring
formation 1.2, 1.8, 2.4, 2.4, 3, square
stat_health 1, 0
stat_pri 16, 0, no, 0, 0, melee, blade, slashing, none, 25, 1
stat_pri_attr no
stat_sec 0, 0, no, 0, 0, no, no, no, none, 25, 1
stat_sec_attr no
stat_pri_armour 8, 4, 0, flesh
stat_sec_armour 0, 0, flesh
stat_heat 0
stat_ground 0, 0, 0, 0
stat_mental 4, normal, untrained
stat_charge_dist 30
stat_fire_delay 0
stat_food 60, 300
stat_cost 3, 1200, 250, 210, 310, 2010
ownership roman, greek, ct_carthage, eastern, egyptian

A
Anton 10.12.21

Made Decera, "naval decera", prescribing in the same building as the sacred corps.
Her skin turned out to be a peasant with a description of a decera :)
In general, I was offended .. I will wait until the Romans appear, then I will capture them :)

A
Antonio 10.12.21

Decera can also be obtained from the Senate for completing its missions. True, this rarely happens.
And one more minus: if there is no Neptune pantheon after the battle, this decera cannot be "retrained" - you cannot add a crew.

p
praetorian 10.12.21

About decers - they appear only at the Scipies after the construction of the pantheon to Neptune, they are not available for other factions without cheating.

A
Antonio 10.12.21

Here is a way to be able to build Detsera: pozhaman in the export_descr_buildings.txt file and make 9 temples of the Roman gods available for the construction of all Romans, incl. and the temple of Neptune.
Find the file export_descr_buildings.txt
In this file, the Romans differ from each other only in religious buildings, so we replace the words julii, romans_julii, romans_brutii, romans_scipii, with the word roman in the entire file.
Be sure to save the original file first.

b
badnikos 10.12.21

Here's a way to be able to build Detsery: poshamanit file export_descr_buildings.txt
temple_of_naval_pantheon the requires Factions {romans_scipii, romans_brutii}
{
capability
{
Recruit "naval deceres" 0 requires factions {roman,}
Recruit "naval corvus quinquireme" 0 requires factions {roman,}
Teper I have 4 churches.

A
Arretium 10.12.21

Deceres appear only at the skipies, and only after the construction of the shipyard - the maximum of the pantheon of Neptune. Long true, so I usually use the code - process_cq (city)

B
Betresen 10.12.21

people! but you can play as a Scythia, having captured the city of the Scipia, hire decera. if there are appropriate buildings. having captured the city of the British, hire druids. having captured the city of Carthage, hire the soldiers of the sacred circle?

A
Ardi 10.12.21

No.

c
cataphract_an 10.12.21

Ardi
why not. Deckers can. And to hire the rest, you can set conditions.