3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
King_Nazgul 10.12.21 11:21 pm

Decera - where to get this ship (Total War: Rome)

People, but there is a mod so that battles at sea could also be commanded, and not only on the main map?
84 Comments
Sort by:
c
cataphract_an 10.12.21

I once got Pont so raging that he took out Egypt, Seleucus, Armenians, Parthia and Greeks finished off. so it's ok.

B
Betresen 10.12.21

I usually have the Armenians wet the Pontians, and then Egypt comes and the Armenians of the Pontians give the Pontians a chance to get rid of them. I feel sorry for them.

B
Betresen 10.12.21

Maybe someone managed to capture the Scipiev and hire decers in their city. I would not mind if someone sent me a save to e-mail

D
Darth betrayal 10.12.21

Damn I'm playing for the Macedonians. The Gals destroyed Carthage and the Julians were poured out. The Germans and the Scythians were killed. Something not a standard game
Hehe, I generally had a joke - Numidia took out Carthage, destroyed Spain and captured Sicily! How nice it was to see the Numidian legionnaires!

Maybe someone succeeded in capturing the Scipievs and hiring decers in their city. I would not mind if someone sent me a save on e-mail
I can send you a corrected textbook so that ALL non-barbaric factions would hire them :)

B
Betresen 10.12.21

yes no I do not like to introduce changes to the game. By the way, today I got Rome-Alexander. Did you play him? How do you like him?

M
Mortred 10.12.21

Better to build another Arcanite temple than this fleet. They can HIDE anywhere. catch the enemy by surprise even on the open field without crying a joke to make him afraid

B
Betresen 10.12.21

Well, I usually develop decers by playing as Scipia on the islands. Arcane can be developed in other cities :-)

M
Mortred 10.12.21

Play as Scipio and build the temple of Neptune. when you build the last temple of neptune then you will have these ships

B
Betresen 10.12.21

I played for Scipiev twice, I will no longer play for them

n
nimfetamin 10.12.21

control over the sea gives a very strong advantage, it's a pity that naval battles are not like land battles :-(

Do you need a decera? Well, perhaps for a change, if you want to please the admiral. :-) Honestly, I never needed it.

B
Betresen 10.12.21

Now I, with my brutus, will take the city from the Scipia with the Decerians. The dream should someday become a reality :-)

D
Duke_of_York 10.12.21

Usually I keep 4-5 fleets of 20 biremes, and I don't give a damn about all of them. Decera are too cool both in terms of content and for hire - 3 moves, and the same 120 warriors that are on 3 biremes. And the bireme is re-prepared in any port. I've been playing for almost 3 years, I've seen quinqueremes a couple of times among Greeks and Macedonians. Carthage does not hire them even with strong development. The Decers have nothing to do.

c
cataphract_an 10.12.21

Duke_of_York
I don’t know how Carthage once had 3 full-stack fleets of trimes and 1 of a quicker, although when I started I slightly retook the scripts so that Carthage and Seleucus were not whipping boys, and I played for the Thracians, by the end of the game I had this Situation Seleucus owned all of Asia Minor, the Middle East, Egypt, Carthage owned all of West Africa, Sicily, Spain, the islands, the Britons hung out in their foggy Albion, and the Thracians owned everything else.

B
Betresen 10.12.21

No, I still want to build with another faction decera. For the brutus, I have not finished playing now I'm playing for the show-off. He executed the Greeks, Macedonians, Thracians and Brutus. I'll take everything from the Scipios right now :-)

D
Duke_of_York 10.12.21

Whichever faction you play, except for the Roman ones, the decera in the Temple of Neptune, if available, will not be able to build without changes in the "descr_buildings" file.

B
Betresen 10.12.21

And what to do now?

D
Duke_of_York 10.12.21

Change in the file the factions with which you can build decers. True, the file is slightly different: date / export_deskr_buildings. In that descriptions are, I always confuse.

-
-Soldier- 10.12.21

I once had a decera when the Senate presented it. I added the decera as the flagship of the fleet to the 9 quincreems.

l
losqew 10.12.21

who can throw export_descr_buildings to soap [email protected]
I changed it now rtv does not plow = (and BI already fucks ... play .. just without changes the notebook, otherwise suddenly it won't work for me v 1.3

_
_Klayd2_ 10.12.21

losqew
Now, not many have such a version of the game. Download patch 1.5. By the way, there may be your file (honestly - I don’t know. But trying is not torture!).