3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
King_Nazgul 10.12.21 11:21 pm

Decera - where to get this ship (Total War: Rome)

People, but there is a mod so that battles at sea could also be commanded, and not only on the main map?
84 Comments
Sort by:
c
cataphract_an 10.12.21

riots will

B
Betresen 10.12.21

I firmly decided to move to the territory of Macedonia, Greece and Thrace. There are already all the cities with stone walls and paved roads. I destroyed the Scythians, Dacians, Gali, British and Spaniards. Egypt conquered Parthia Armenia Pont Selusid part of Greece. The Scipia destroyed Numidia and Carthage. Julia in spain and the entire peninsula built large cities with large walls

B
Betresen 10.12.21

most likely my empire will be captured by the Julia. they are now the strongest. and after waiting for the development of my cities, I will take them back. this is my plan

D
Darth betrayal 10.12.21

... I firmly decided to move to the territory of Macedonia, Greece and Thrace. there are already all the cities with stone walls and paved roads. I destroyed the Scythians, Dacians, Gali, British and Spaniards. Egypt conquered Parthia Armenia Pont Selusid part of Greece. The Scipia destroyed numidia and Carthage. And Julia in Spain and the entire peninsula built big cities with large walls,
most likely my empire will be captured by Julia. They are now the strongest. And I will wait for the development of my cities to take them back. So my plan
I tried to do this with Seleucids. I advise you not to repeat my mistakes - during such a "Great Migration of Peoples" the treasury goes into a deep minus, from which you can no longer get out, + counter factions, which obviously will not like unwashed barbarians at the gates - the Greeks also know how to stand up for themselves.

B
Betresen 10.12.21

I already took Rome. I didn’t have the patience to wait for these Romans to take my cities. Now I play for the Seleucids. They are the easiest to play with. There are many territories to capture. Weak neighbors

B
Betresen 10.12.21

25 years have passed: Parthia has one uppermost province left. Armenia, Pontus, Greece, Thrace is no longer on the map. Egypt has 3 provinces left. But I left them because I want them to develop their cities themselves

B
Betresen 10.12.21

I don’t have cataphracts yet. And when they appear, I think they will not all be sweet

D
Darth betrayal 10.12.21

I conquered all of Asia Minor and the Balkans by the Seleucids. Keep it up!

c
cataphract_an 10.12.21

I don’t know how 25 years have passed for you, and you have already conquered them all. it took me 20 years to conquer and hold the Middle East.

D
Darth betrayal 10.12.21

I have in the yard 198 BC. e. All of Asia Minor, the Caucasus, Syria and Assyria already belong to the Kingdom of Pontus :)

c
cataphract_an 10.12.21

Well, you must admit it is not 25 years.

D
Darth betrayal 10.12.21

In 25 years, you can conquer a maximum of 4 provinces. And then under very favorable circumstances.

c
cataphract_an 10.12.21

Well, don't say it is much more interesting to play with Selevka than with Rome.

D
Darth betrayal 10.12.21

Yes (especially how I finished them :))

c
cataphract_an 10.12.21

Darth Betrayal
didn't get it? what did you finish?

B
Betresen 10.12.21

During the first years of the faction's existence, the economy needs to be intensively developed. It will be possible to buy rebellious cities for cheap

B
Betresen 10.12.21

Plus taxes are always at the maximum to keep

B
Betresen 10.12.21

And I do not understand why change the buildings of the units of the faction. I have to enjoy what is

c
cataphract_an 10.12.21

to improve game balance

B
Betresen 10.12.21

Damn I'm playing for the Macedonians. The Gali destroyed Carthage and the Julians were poured out. The Germans and Scythians exterminated the same. Something is not a standard game.