3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkippeR- 10.12.21 11:21 pm

What weapon do you prefer? (Fallout 3)

From the beginning of the game, I walked with a pistol, then I found an assault rifle and walked with it (when I ran out of cartridges, I took a submachine gun), now the main weapon is a hunting rifle and a combat shotgun. I don't like heavy weapons like minigun and flamethrower because of the lack of ammunition and fuel for them.

Sorry if the topic already exists or was.
213 Comments
Sort by:
S
Supergut 10.12.21

stake molotov solves all questions, whether it's a couple of death claws or something else, the blister of aliens is certainly unique, but the workhorse is a Linko rifle and a submachine gun from a mercenary from the library is the very thing. And the most popular cartridge. The Chinese AK is of course buzzing, but the spread is 10 meters like from a watering can for some reason.

P
Pandemonum 10.12.21

Magnum .44 with optics - the most convenient and lethal barrel for shooting and an alternative to binoculars that do not exist in the game.
Sniper rifle, Chinese assault rifle, Combat shotgun - for shooting from long distances and crowds.
Alien blaster - on thick opponents, which take a long time to pick with standard barrels.

All other barrels are for fun, I don't use melee weapons at all :)

[
[ALEXANDR] 10.12.21

Alien Blaster - turns opponents into a pile of ash.

f
fortheghouls 10.12.21

So I go with a knife - pumping respectively. And if from far away and then pal'nite once or twice with "an experimental nuclear-multiply charged grenade" Damage takoyzhe like the "Fat Man" are just shooting IMMEDIATELY !!!! 8 nuclear charge !!! like the shotgun))) ... And so with a knife ... the enemies do not even understand where all disappear, as long as my team-mate takes them over ... I Zadie chik-chik))

f
fortheghouls 10.12.21

So I go with a knife - pumping respectively. And if from far away and then pal'nite once or twice with "an experimental nuclear-multiply charged grenade" Damage takoyzhe like the "Fat Man" are just shooting IMMEDIATELY !!!! 8 nuclear charge !!! like the shotgun))) ... And so with a knife ... the enemies do not even understand where all disappear, as long as my team-mate takes them over ... I Zadie chik-chik))

L
LeGiоN 10.12.21

I love the Victoria rifle. At long distances, just super + the enemy knocks out for a few seconds. Another magnum .44

40pounds 10.12.21

Heavy: Minigun, flamethrower in pocket.
Energetic: Laser rifle (in appearance, although I run with a plasma rifle at the end, but it is only for destructiveness).
Easy: The very first playthrough was on this type - Hunting Rifle, Magnum 44, scoped, 10mm Submachine Gun).
Cold: Superkuvalda.
Melee: Technoculak.
And always EXPLOSIVE =) 20 min and 20 grenades in the back pocket) with an expert sapper)

F
FGR 10.12.21

lincoln rifle
grenade launcher

p
petja5 10.12.21

Unique plasma, Gualon assault rifle (for light targets, so as not to wear out the plasma for nothing). A "terrible" melee shotgun. A flamethrower for the same purpose. Now I'm testing the revolver I received from Agatha for notes. I like it very much, especially with the "duelist" perk. A hidden shot into the unarmored head of the raider and even the mercenary of the Talon completely blows away.

K
King of bot 10.12.21

A terrible crushed in tight corridors is irreplaceable)))

1 vault 1 10.12.21

Ventovka Linkolna.Riorotet.

V
Vlaaad 10.12.21

I love plasma weapons, they are more powerful than the others, but also machine guns

s
scorpion25 10.12.21

Sniper rifle!!!

I
IKARUGA 10.12.21

Victory Rifle.

M
Magrium 10.12.21

A-321 (You can get a kada from Harknes to tell him that he is an android) and an Alien Blaster (well, this is for a rare occasion ...), "Awful shotgun" game), Laser pistol (kill cockroaches))))))

76RUS 10.12.21

I like the weapon that is pumped from mods to Fall more ...

76RUS 10.12.21

And from the standard set I go with a sniper rifle ...

K
Kenny_92 10.12.21

A-321 - walked with her for a long time until he found a laser from Pitt. At long distances sniper "Victoria" drives, in close combat - flamethrower from Broken Steel

U
Uncle Dаn 10.12.21

With a maginum 44, i.e. with Blackhawk, Lazelny Lusya (instead of a sniper), the Avenger and a guanlong machine gun, also with a rocket launcher (against robots). And also Butch is running after me with Victoria, he is a b * tch accurate !!!, .....

E
Erik Ersberg 40 10.12.21

emyag and "firearms"