3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RNU GQSI 10.12.21 11:33 pm

What's cooler: Heroes or Disciples? (Disciples 2: Dark Prophecy)

Personally, I like Diskpless better. I do not know why.
66 Comments
Sort by:
S
St_Werewolf 10.12.21

In diskyples the graph will be better, somehow it is closer to the RPG. Personally, I like its atmosphere. The heroes are a little more difficult, but also fascinating.

Each of these games has something different, original.

c
cliff2 10.12.21

Disciples are definitely better, and the graphics have a special place.
rulezzzzzzzzzz

L
LONER 10.12.21

Disciples II better tom grafon is steeper
HERO 4 so-so
Hero 5 will probably be cooler

k
key1 10.12.21

Definitely better than Disypls. and the graph, and (!) the music there is at the level.
Very good atmosphere of the game!

P
Pooh 10.12.21

And I think each is good in its own way! And Heroes have their pluses in Disciples II. They are similar and there is no such thing as their originality, in how. Immersion in the game is there and there!

d
d3vol 10.12.21

Well, I would like to distribute

1 place-Heroes III + WOG
2 place-Disciples II Dark Prophesy
3 place-Heroes II
4 place-Disciples I Sacred Lands
5 place-Heroes I (King's Bounty)
6 place-Heroes IV

B
Bianor 10.12.21

Well ... You should have started comparing Age of empires with Warcraft ... Both games are good, the games are very different, and in my opinion this is GUT! The fourth let us down precisely because they tried to combine the positive aspects of "Heroes" and "Followers".

d
d3vol 10.12.21

Fo Biannor
We are not comparing the games themselves, but the ideas inherent in these games; although the followers are not much different from the heroes ... of course there are different ideas, but both games have the same genre, at least therefore they can be compared

B
Bianor 10.12.21

Then I don't see Silent Storm here :) Also a turn-based strategy.

In general, the very meaning of the comparison is not clear. It is one thing when people from the Gothic go to Morrowind and start to omit the game - self-expression is such, but it is quite another thing when they start comparing known good games ... Meaning? You can only list the objective advantages such as graphics, the presence / absence of a map generator, the convenience of the interface, the volume and system requirements of the game.

Like it - play! Why bother comparing?

S
St_Werewolf 10.12.21

You can add Age of Wonders to the comparison list. I liked the last part - Shadow Magic.

S
St_Werewolf 10.12.21

To Lord Devol:

I look forward to the continuation of your story in the Topic of Morrowind =)))

d
d3vol 10.12.21

Fo st shipyard
I already wrote ...

B
Bianor 10.12.21

People, no one found information, will there be Disciples III or not?

k
key1 10.12.21

In short, they transferred the rights to develop the game to either Russian developers, or Ukrainian ones, I don't know exactly.

d
d3vol 10.12.21

pho bianor
There is even a forum for followers of III ... look through the line

C
CyberTrasH 10.12.21

steering ghoul !!
after 4 heroes I didn't sit on anything for so long. I don't even want to compare, both are good. but if Disiples had added strategists to combat, it would have surpassed perhaps! the fight itself is rather primitive, in the heroes abruptly.
good when there are new good ghouls)

A
Aidar - Eventful 10.12.21

For me, as a huge fan of games from the Disciples series, I naturally like Disciples more. Somehow the graphics are more beautiful and the interface is more familiar. Somehow more suitable for my ears music. After playing Disciples, I got used to the heroes for several months. It was hard to get used to the completely unfamiliar controls. And when I played a battle for the first time ...... wow ..... in general, it's better not to remember.
So, what's best for - Disciples.

P
PAKHAN 10.12.21

Different toys ...
One friend does not want to play Heroes, only Disciples. The other - only plays Heroes, and does not want to hear about Disciples.
I played Heroes 3 twice and I don't want to anymore. And in Disciples, I want to go through in a different way for the fourth time.

P
PaladinAleks 10.12.21

After the release of Heroes 5, I think the question of which is cooler Disply 2 or heroes 5 has disappeared ... Heroes 5 are better (I myself am a fan of Displys)! But the final battle is coming ... just around the corner DISCIPLES 3 and then good and evil will meet again in the battle for the hearts of gamers around the world ...
And who are good and who is evil, gamers decide ...
Beautifully said .... he I'm surprised at myself!

A
Aidar - Eventful 10.12.21

PaladinAleks
If the graphics are improved then there will be something to argue about .... This is perhaps the main advantage of Disciples over Heroes.
ZY UGU! WE ARE IN THE FIFTY!