3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RNU GQSI 10.12.21 11:33 pm

What's cooler: Heroes or Disciples? (Disciples 2: Dark Prophecy)

Personally, I like Diskpless better. I do not know why.
66 Comments
Sort by:
P
PaladinAleks 10.12.21

What heroes are you talking about now? If about 5, then they have better graphics.

A
Aidar - Eventful 10.12.21

Naturally better. But Disciples 3 hasn't come out yet, so we'll see.
The main thing is that the new development group is not too lazy to work on the graphics.

P
PaladinAleks 10.12.21

As for the graphics: you don't need to try to overtake the heroes in the quality of graphics, you just need to refine it. it is not even necessary to do 3D. Displess wins heroes (even 5 to some extent) with gameplay and plot, and it is on them that the main emphasis must be placed.

A

Are you against 3D? It seems to me that the graphics create that atmosphere of the game.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.12.21

HEROES 5, because I did not play in Disciples;)

A

A.Soldier for
nothing !!! I MISSED SUCH THING !!! RUN TO PLAY !!! I ENVY YOU!!!

P
PaladinAleks 10.12.21

And isn’t the 2nd display, which was without 3D, had bad graphics !? I am in favor of adding the movement of warriors to the game, but at the same time the same beautiful drawing has been preserved. And of course, the special effects were preserved during the attack! And in heroes 5, what did they achieve with the help of 3d? nothing! except that the battles began to resemble battles in demiurges (according to the schedule).
And most importantly, DISCIPLES must remain DISCIPLES!

A

I honestly haven’t gambled on the 5th yet ... I need to improve the computer for them.
And it would be better if in the 3rd they increased the different sides of the pumping of warriors, then even with good special effects, it would turn out to be Excellent graphics.

T
TJ78 10.12.21

In Disciples, the plot rules and the graph. But I'm more inclined towards Heroes.

A

OFFSET:
Nobody by the way to the third does not know the configuration? And then there is so much information on the site damn it ...

P
PaladinAleks 10.12.21

Heroes 5 really overestimated the system requirements. I have them on the minimum wage.
As for the leveling of heroes: in the second Disciple, it is really not very good. I (personally) would like the Archangel to be given first general treatment, then healing, and then resurrection; gnome-what thread is another type of attack; baroness-universal fear, banshee-universal petrification; wages to workers, land to peasants ... what am I talking about !?
And it would also be nice if you could hire (develop warriors from a different development tree), i.e. so that in the army there was both a seer and (blah forgot the name of the resurrecting dude), a paladin and a holy avenger ....

As for the fact that everything is better in displyse than in heroes, but heroes are liked. How to understand this, explain ...

A

PaladinAleks
I also did not like the distribution of leadership. For elves, if you pump a druid, sho puts wands, then it will turn out cooler than others ... I had a three-lead at the 15th level of the hero and with pumped chelas carried out three dragons.
PS Like a Patriarch or Matriarch ..... in general, something like that.

P
PaladinAleks 10.12.21

Well 3 leadership is no longer a bad thing. What kind of chelas did you have? And what are the staffs?
And with the initiative, I think everything is fine there.
And your hero is not the limit, I propelled the Archangel to leadership 5 and endured not such opponents together with the army ...
By the way, can I misunderstand what? Druid is the one who summons the Ents chtoli. And about the patriarch and the matriarch, that's what I do not remember at all in the distillation.

A

A matriarch is like a priest who resurrects ... but I'm not sure.
5 LEADERSHIP ????? Well this is what level, then?

Eats - Air Mage (the most recent (White Sholi Mage ....)), Two Defenders of the Faith ......

P
PaladinAleks 10.12.21

Actually, you just changed the sex of the patriarch because the matriarch is a woman. (matriarch-lady-woman, patriarch-overlord-male) :))
And my level was about 20, I even took the castle of demons by storm (though there was a current guard there), and the archangel had 2 engraved diadems (+35 protection each ) and the banner of protection (in my opinion +10 or 15+ protection), and in the army there are 3 paladins (he is the defender of the faith in another version, but in general the latest development), and 2 soothsayers. He could not hurt me ...

A

PaladinAleks
Give ugodayu .... now I have to do so? * Opens its mouth in surprise *
Well this is what level of need prophetess ??? Identity of the 20th ???
PS I see you met Pleischner ... Well, what are your impressions?

Eating.
I looked at the screenshots in the official website Strategy First .... If there is such a game, then certainly many will forget about the heroes ....
And in general , you must agree that it is strange that they give little information about the game there.

A

Here I bought heroes 5 ... well, the toy is naturally better than Disciples 2.
But if the screenshots for the third match the graph of the game, then the conclusions "who is cooler" are drawn to the side of Disciples.

B
Bianor 10.12.21

From my point of view, all Disciplines are head and shoulders above any Hero with their excellent sagas. I went through them twenty times already and after a while pulls again. But Heroes are head and shoulders above any Disciplines with their single cards. True, with the release of the fifth heroes, the situation will change dramatically - drawing maps in 3D is no longer such an easy task as pushing spritics on a canvas.

A
Andrey555666 10.12.21

The Disciples 3 forum has opened:
http://disciples3.ru/forum/index.php?referrerid=14

B
Bianor 10.12.21

Old information. He's been a funcyclist for a long time ...