3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21 11:34 pm

something with the graphics ????

Hello everyone, in general, briefly, but this problem has been tormenting for a long time .. What is wrong with the drawing range applies only to open-world games in Fifa 15, for example, all the rules .. yes, and in the films there is a slight blurring of distant objects .. Here are the screenshots, I beg your pardon for the first time I draw with a mouse ...

51 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

if anything, save the image and look even closer on your computer

d
don't_cut_plot 10.12.21

Show screenshots from another game. GTA pirate? Set the shadows to clear and generally try all the settings with shadows. If it does not help, try to put the klnfigi for ultra settings

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.21

if cascading pssm are included, then the problem may be in them.
finally, the most ultra-low may have a similar defect, but it goes far from the camera.

-
-SK.art- 10.12.21

Denxxx 777

is a problem in GTA 5. Just turn on "soft shadows" and that's it. And these wretched shadows from amd and nvidia - into the furnace.

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

do not_cut_graphics I installed
both ultra and additional graphics settings reloading more detail of the object .. everything is the same ..- Sergey Viktorovich-
there are soft shadows the fact is that I have a gtx 750 without TI by 2gb I used to reduce the graph settings in games (well, you know what this vidyakha not really say so ..) and now everything is on ultras and without subsidence in general with a computer, some kind of sensitivity has become strong ...

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

d
don't_cut_plot 10.12.21

Denxxx 777
come on first.
1. After what happened to you? Have you tried System Restore?
2. Throw off the game graphics settings (including advanced) Monitor resolution and resolution set in the game.
3. You still haven't answered whether you have a pirate or not?
4. Well, screenshots from other games

Answer these questions for now, otherwise it will never be solved like this

n
nickSIA 10.12.21

Denxxx 777
Do you have anisotropy enabled?
Are you playing on medium graphics?
Show us how best to screen your settings.
Advanced do not include too weak a system for her.

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

do not_reveal_graphics
ok guys ... it started with me about 2.5 weeks ago, everything somehow lost its brightness in color, before there were juicy colors, a beautiful video, but right now this garbage changed the cord vidyuhu inserted it into another computer (there is at home) also everything is fuzzy .., as well as a video to fill here, I would later recorded a demo of the hu ...

yes I have pirates from Hatab already as half a year has never been such figninickSIA
play well at high (tell me how and what to shoot a video for better details, I told you everything would be all looked)

n
nickSIA 10.12.21

Denxxx 777
Try Through nVidia GeForce Experience - ShadowPlay

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

nickSIA
so how to upload a video here?

n
nickSIA 10.12.21

Denxxx 777
Upload to YouTube or RuTube or my video Mail.ru. In short, for any video hosting. Then throw it off with a link.

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

nickSIA
I uploaded the video you won't watch ???

n
nickSIA 10.12.21

Denxxx 777

This brow has exactly the same problem
And this is what he writes:
After the last patch of the PC version, a shadow bug was noticed, an invisible cube around the character where everything is detailed, outside of it, the shadows deteriorate to low levels. Also, after the patch, objects began to appear 5-10 meters from the character. Here it can be seen on the example of garbage on the asphalt, but it concerns all the details of the game. I sinned in vidyahu, but after running all the tests, I realized that she was normal. The bug is observed not only for me. Who had that?

Published: 23 apr. 2015

Here is what users write:

There is such, with the shadows "softer" and "as soft as possible." Only on the "soft" or "nvidia" shadow settings, the cube is almost invisible. The rest of the settings are "very high".

If you haven't found a solution, then I'll tell you, in the settings where is the shadow quality, where you can select soft shadows, nvidia shadows and AMD shadows, choose soft shadows, this square will go away, it appears for me when the parameter is on the nvidia shadow

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

nickSIA
did not shaman everything according to the standard, by the way, today I installed far cry 3 there, too, there is such garbage as if a barely transparent film in two or three meters was blurring a little .... the anisotropka turned on and forcibly did not help in the firewood ... the last firewood ...

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

do not_cut_schedule
I have a pirate from the hatub since May and until now everything was fine, but for three weeks this is such garbage ... tomorrow the time will be written down far cry 3 there is also observed ...

n
nickSIA 10.12.21

Denxxx 777
Do not worry, I have the same problem, it’s like that for everyone. Maybe a patch will be released, or maybe new drivers will be delivered.

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

nickSIA
not so recently there was no such garbage and yes on Far cry 3 the same x .. how to explain it .. and the video does not show cleanly too ...