3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21 11:34 pm

something with the graphics ????

Hello everyone, in general, briefly, but this problem has been tormenting for a long time .. What is wrong with the drawing range applies only to open-world games in Fifa 15, for example, all the rules .. yes, and in the films there is a slight blurring of distant objects .. Here are the screenshots, I beg your pardon for the first time I draw with a mouse ...

51 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

MunchkiN 616
in and I have such graphics in tight when you come up like some stumps, maybe I don't have screen anti-aliasing how it is treated

d
don't_cut_plot 10.12.21

Denxxx 777
Try this and say the results.
Go to the Nvidia control panel and test first with "Settings according to the 3d application". This is where the icon is spinning.
And customization - focusing first on: Quality and then performance.
zs What is the temperature of the vidyuhi during the game. And then maybe something went into the VC from overheating.

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

do not_cut_graph
The temperature of the vidyahi 55 is about 50., like normal .. played with the nvidia panel NIFIGA I'm generally in AHU ,,,,,,,!?

d
don't_cut_plot 10.12.21

Denxxx 777
is it possible to check this vidyahu with a friend? Will he do the same? If Cho can I test with you. Moscow city.
Because if with vidyuha in order, then you need to put another axis. By the way, you never said if you tried System Restore

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

do not_cut_graphics
buddy sorry I'm from Voronezh..vidyaha I have at home gts 250 512mb there is also such garbage .. put the axis and windows 8 and 7 and the standard naked 7 nothing changes .. here is also a screen with fifa 15

and this is in all games and even movies !!! COPY THE SCREENS TO YOUR COMPUTER AND ENLARGE ...

d
don't_cut_plot 10.12.21

Denxxx 777
DSR (dynamic super res-n) try to set. In the nvidia control panel.
first try the sharpness at 0, then at 100.
And play with the permissions directly in the game itself

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

do not_cut_graphics
yes I tried it all nifiga

d
don't_cut_plot 10.12.21

Well here are my pictures. Do you think I have ladders or not?
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/GGBM/15vstU56a this is at the native screen resolution
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Dg5K/dVRzjUp6H this is with DSR
Notice the interface with the weapon below where the sword is drawn.
zs add to friends. And you can tell what percentage of your cooler you have

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

do not_rezhite_graphics nope
all the rules you have a straight sword without teeth these are all norms .. but I even have a screenshot of yours which is a little soapy .. well, I say this is something I have on the whole system and where I don’t understand ??

d
don't_cut_plot 10.12.21

Denxxx 777
to discrete switchable. I know there will be friezes, but try to see what will happen to the shadows and teeth

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

do not_cut_graphics
on my motherboard there is no discrete