3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21 11:34 pm

something with the graphics ????

Hello everyone, in general, briefly, but this problem has been tormenting for a long time .. What is wrong with the drawing range applies only to open-world games in Fifa 15, for example, all the rules .. yes, and in the films there is a slight blurring of distant objects .. Here are the screenshots, I beg your pardon for the first time I draw with a mouse ...

51 Comments
Sort by:
d
don't_cut_plot 10.12.21

Denxxx 777
in the headlights of the region noticed such garbage, it still gave black in places. But in the headlights, edge 4 was fixed like.

n
nickSIA 10.12.21

Denxxx 777
Tin with some shadows. Launched the first STALKER, so don't understand what is happening with the shadows.
STALKER

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

nickSIA
in what for the garbage I have the further you look there in general, everything is in soap + there are no shadows .. as I understood what is it with the drawing range and what ???

w
wemadeFOX_moon 10.12.21

Denxxx 777
I had something similar, but in the Witcher 3 with the latest firewood, it helped me in the nvidia settings in the 3d parameters to put on performance (before that it was on quality)

S
Sanya Odessa 10.12.21

The Depth of Field setting should be off. On my 970, it was because of this setting that everything was soapy. As for the shadows, I will not say exactly.

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

I'm not guys, and I dug in the wood, nothing helps, even the video does not clearly show

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

nickSIA
and you have teeth on the road map as in the screenshot above I laid out ,,,, look in your game ...

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

do not_cut_graphic
nickSIA
now recorded a vidos look ...

R
RicoChico 10.12.21

Denxxx 777
According to your video. Everything is fine with the game. Shadows are the drawing distance, in all games this is the case. Ever since the first 3D games, there is such a thing. When zooming in, drawing is improved. The teeth are anti-aliasing, you can remove them in the game settings. But the smaller the teeth, the lower the performance of the game will be. You can turn on FFXA, it almost does not eat resources, but it slightly lathers the picture.

The real problem is only in GTA5.

L
Leonn_24 10.12.21

Denxxx 777
try to roll back the drivers to older ones, and in games almost everyone has such crap
teeth, this is anti-aliasing in 3 headlights, antialiasing is generally complete garbage

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

RicoChiko
so I turned on 8msaa and still it's such a

mess .... Leonn_24
rolled back and put the old ones in the quality of games and videos everywhere is so xy ... PS. I posted the screen above where on the road map in gta 5, too, see these teeth, please, do you have the same or not ...

R
RicoChico 10.12.21

Denxxx 777
Make screenshots with FXAA on and off, and compare.
I can make my own screenshots with shadows for fun in the evening, on PC and PS4 I'm mad

with fat. I would be glad that the FPS has become higher. The sensitivity has become high there. So reduce in windows settings. Maybe the child messed up something, if there is of course.

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

RicoChiko
yes the anti-aliasing works, I say the quality has become worse, I'm not blind two weeks ago, everything was clear, the picture was juicy, beautiful, but right now ...

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.21

if you are talking about horizontal stripes where the shadows from the palm trees are such a bug with their positioning. a similar bug was in Skyrim and it is partially cured by increasing the shadow resolution. Approx to Skyrim from 1024 to 6144. In principle, there is no such thing in the game.
if this incomprehensible square of shadows, then it is possible that nvidia crap in something with the drivers, because in pedmak 3 there is a similar bug in nvid posons. I think this is a problem with the depth buffer and cascading shadows.
and this is how the shadows should look like in this game
http://pix.playground.ru/gta_5/1193712/
http://pix.playground.ru/gta_5/1193708/
http://pix.playground.ru/gta_5 / 1181878 /
I really did not shoot the shadow, but it is approximately visible. and in the place where there are palm trees there will be wax, too, a snake of shadows, but not so chotkoe.
and to solve the problem with the snake it is necessary to unscrew all the shadows and the entire range to the maximum and turn on 8X smoothing of alpha textures with anisotropic 16, posons.

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

MunchkiN 616
so what do you think there are problems with firewood ??? but what about these teeth, after all, I twisted the anti-aliasing by 8 msaa ...

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.21

Denxxx 777
anti-aliasing smooths the screen. It does not smooth shadows, but only at worst its contrasting pixels if they are less than the pixels of the screen matrix.

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

MunchkiN 616
so right now I don't have a glow on the hike right now, it's kind of dim ...

R
RicoChico 10.12.21

So maybe there are problems with Monica? For I, apart from the bug with shadows that many have, do not see any problems.

D
Denxxx 777 10.12.21

RicoChiko is
not me and I also tried it on plasma

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.21

Somehow recently I was also concerned about such a problem with anti-aliasing actually not working in some games.

approx. only antialiasing of the alpha channel (on the lattice) works, and the general screen does not work. (pixels are enlarged 2 times for clarity).
however, this should not be an issue with shadows. especially in different games, the rendering of shadows occurs in different ways.
so it's purely some kind of software driver error.
but the problem of empty stripes on the shadows. shadows mottled with unshaded pixels. at worst, chess transparency in translucent materials is a completely different story.