3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhydmen 11.12.21 12:32 am

Swordsman-Mage-Alchemist (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

We write an impression, who is more difficult / easier, who is more interesting, a scattering of talents, and who do you play with?
59 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhydmen 11.12.21

For me, The Witcher 2 is the best thing that came out of the end of classic RPGs such as Fallout, etc., and the closest to them in a "modern wrapper".

R
Romero69 11.12.21

probably like many others chose Swordsman + Mage (only Igni and Aard pumped as a magician)

Y
Yad 11.12.21

Damn ... when can you swing the swordsman already? and then 7lvl and the basic ones are already tired ...

A
Atredis 11.12.21

DrStudent Wrong
RPG.
Is a computer game based on the gameplay elements of traditional tabletop role-playing games.
What you brought is the concept of role-playing games, such as drenched in medieval armor.
In a role-playing game, the player controls one character or a group of characters, each of which is described by a set of numerical characteristics that correspond to its properties and skills; examples of such characteristics can be hit points (eng. hit points, HP) and levels. These characteristics are subject to change; one of the player's goals is to increase the capabilities of the game characters by improving their numerical parameters, usually called "leveling up" and produced most often by gaining special experience points. The gameplay, as a rule, is based on the survey of the game world, battles with all sorts of opponents and the completion of quest tasks that are rewarded in one way or another.

S
Sunnyboys 11.12.21

Romero69
probably, like many, you play on an average level of difficulty, from this and such an
Atredis choice,
take a pie from the shelf

D
DrStudent 11.12.21

And it seems that the times have come when they begin to forget the origins, when they believe that the music of Michel Legrand (Umbrellas of Cherbourg) was written by Makarsky and is called "eternal love", and there are already such examples ....
RPG is exactly what I wrote.
and was invented about 10 years before the Computer Role-Playing Game, and this last one is just what many confuse with what it means to get used to a character (s) in order to play a role corresponding to the given conditions.
And also RPG is a hand-held anti-tank grenade launcher, which was invented long before RPG as a gameplay :)
And only with computer games came CRPG and then MMORPG.

M
Mr. Devil 11.12.21

The most lethal Persians appear when you swing the swordsman to the 3/1 mage.

turned
At the expense of the complexity, it seemed to me much more difficult than the same first witcher where enemies must be killed by calling.
And I have not seen more complex and interesting RPGs this year and probably will not.

YAD
Pump up the first abilities in the "training" branch, and there the rest of the branches will open.

Zhydmen
Do you not like DAO?
It seems also an old-school RPG in a "modern wrapper")

K
Konrad Marburg 11.12.21

The easiest way is the part in the magician and part in the swordsman. Too hard to crimp under one. And so a universal soldier.)))

T
Tiger [Overmind] 11.12.21

turned

So cut the crazy level =)

D
DJAge 11.12.21

The first time he pumped it to the swordsman, the second time to the magician.

The Swordsman is a super branch. Especially if you open adrenaline) Beautiful fatalities can be seen
Mage - Used purely by Quen, despite the fact that he opened the entire branch.

You can do this: you pump magic to Kven and completely to the swordsman

U
UltimaSephy 11.12.21

I did not understand the people; and if two branches are pumped, what will happen in case of fatality)) ??? has anyone tried it ???

C
Cooker 11.12.21

Here's what I got:
In the training branch, he pumped parrying to the maximum and to restore energy, from the swordsman's branch he pumped a riposte and the first defensive skills such as dodging as well as reducing energy costs when blocking, in magic he went to the energy skill, although it was not possible to swing it to the maximum, everything else went into alchemy, managed to reach the berserker and increase the duration of the elixirs and oils. As a result, he did not experience any problems at all at a difficult level in battles with people, thanks to his high energy, he easily blocked 3 attacks at a time, and just as easily killed opponents on a counterattack (riposte) for the same reason (after each block, a counterattack). In order to deal with difficult situations and groups of monsters, he used doping - elixirs and oils also had no problems when he opened the berserker and adrenaline,

PS I did not pump bombs and traps in alchemy, I focused on elixirs and oils, but I know that this is also a very powerful thing. Kven was only 1 level.

PPS If it were possible to pump the signs as in the first part (only the signs themselves), the number of possible tactics would increase significantly.

[
[Inquisitor] 11.12.21

UltimaSephy You
can upgrade 3 branches with a trainer. There will be a sphere of Heliotrope - everyone slows down, berserking and finishing with a sword from the swordsman's branch is turned on! + all at the same time! If Heliotrope and Berserker swing - death to all)

U
UltimaSephy 11.12.21

people help pumped the swordsman; I typed the adrenaline scale ;;;;; I am surrounded by 3 features I press X and nifiga does not happen ;; the strip disappears ;;;

A
Amour 11.12.21

I have a problem guys. I pumped finishing blows with a sword .. adrenaline rushes in and the X icon appears .. I press it in battle and nothing happens

[
[2La] Alex 11.12.21

Amour
Your Geralt belongs to the type of people in whom murder does not cause an increased adrenaline rush)))

A
AlexOmen 11.12.21

I downloaded all three branches. The most interesting was alchemy. Increasing damage with bombs and oils, The duration of elixirs and oils is a more necessary thing than the kven that everyone writes about. I used all 16 endings that I replayed only once on the element. A meaningless sign, just like aksiy.

A
ANTI_XPECT 11.12.21

More details about character development can be found in the Wiki section Game mechanics http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_2_assassins_of_kings/mechanics/

S
Seifer1986 11.12.21

AlexOmen It depends
in what situation. Alchemy is not always that effective.

In Mgla on ghosts .. when he raised Geralt to the 35th level, he exported it on one Quen and Sword + two potions (armor + 32% and on HP). No amount of bombs would be enough against such a crowd of ghosts. Yes, and it's expensive.