3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Incredible Kleinman 11.12.21 01:47 am

Technical problems and their solutions (IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover)

I bought a license on March 24. The face turned out to be Stimovskaya, although there is not a word about it on the box. I installed, activated the key, but the game does not start. Is it possible to connect this jamb with the fact that the official release is only on March 25? Who has similar troubles, unsubscribe.
138 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mega Kr0lik 11.12.21

Release date IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Britain (IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover) on PC: 03/25/2011

Z
Zomblez 11.12.21

Incredible Kleinman
Everything should start, for many are already playing

I
Incredible Kleinman 11.12.21

Perhaps they are playing in the Far East, where 24 has already come. Still does not plow

M
MAverick7085 11.12.21

Help people, I made a pre-order on the 24th, the key came, the game was installed, but writes that it is necessary to update net.Framework to version 4.0, without this the game refuses to start, although this program is already on my computer, I tried to reinstall it, the effect is zero, even I don't know what to do, but I want to play!

I
Incredible Kleinman 11.12.21

March 25. I rearranged the game several times, no effect - the game simply does not start. And a strange thing - I do not have Russian in the list of available languages, although I have English, French, Italian, German, Czech, Polish and Spanish. One gets the feeling that 1ass indiscriminately launched on sale copies of the game intended for implementation in Europe, which are not supported in the Russian region. This is indirectly evidenced by the absence of a page in the Steam store, where it is briefly written: "OOPS! We are sorry", "An error was encountered while processing your request", "This product is not available in your region."

S
Sergey Nikolaevich 11.12.21

HMMMMM I have a problem, another game starts, but I try to start the level, the sound goes and there is no image (((((my friend has exactly the same glitch + errors in the texts http://s43.radikal.ru/i101/1103/9a/0cf727fa9b48. jpg so far I've found such an error

L
LONGMANN 11.12.21

I, too, start the level, but there is no image, just a black screen!

S
Sergey Nikolaevich 11.12.21

waiting for the patch

3aKeH 11.12.21

AA optimization is terrible !!! that is, the menu is not visible, then you can press the button, then no horror.!

3aKeH 11.12.21

Yes, and the translation is terrible and for me alone the game lags even on average? ... I have Crisis 2 running on Max and then this game lags on average, I understand of course a huge crat all the objects at once blah blah but what kind of x?

3aKeH 11.12.21

The sales of the long-awaited flight simulator "IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Britain" have begun. Much to the chagrin of the players, the joy was spoiled by the very low performance of the game: lags and brakes are noticeable even on the most powerful machines. The players remembered the developers with an unkind word, remembered that the last game had similar problems ... But it turned out that everything is not so simple. Many of the problems were caused by a special module that prevents seizures in people with epilepsy. This requirement came from the publishing house Ubisoft, which was responsible for the release of the western version of the game. “New requirements appeared only last year. We shoveled the whole game because of this unfortunate epilepsy, ”laments Ilya Shevchenko, one of the game's developers.

OK source magazine gambling addiction.!

p
panzermensch 11.12.21

object DELTA
Exactly the same problem .... black screen with sound and everything ((((((

a
asafyev 11.12.21

the game is very slow even at minimal settings. Help with advice. PC Data AMD 4Core 4GB 8800GT

g
greenmouse 11.12.21

Tin! Failed to play !!! Put litsuhu 1s steam there something to swing and that's it! the game starts up but at the beginning of the task it crashes by 10% of the load !! ?? What to do ???? system requirements at minimum !!!!

D
Draco_747 11.12.21

panzermensch
Try to update the video firewood.
greenmouse
Read Zaken's last post.

3aKeH 11.12.21

I don’t know, I did it, maybe 10

fps was added * in the incentive, disable the storage of the config in the cloud. (SETTINGS-upload-Cloud-Remove the cloud
checkbox ) find the conf.ini file in the user profile c: users pupkin_i_i documents 1c .. . il2 sturmovik ...
in the config, find the line in the section at the very top [BOB] just write
AntiEpilepcy = 0
save the config

s
samurai75 11.12.21

3aKeH
Yes, of course, tell people nah in general an epileptic saditsa at a computer Schaub was constantly throwing shooli ??????

Or a pancake abroad think sho if they are epileptics then we too ????????

Cheto from the war in LIBYA does not throw their idiots into epilepsy, although they would be ebonut a couple of times with their head on the asphalt

g
greenmouse 11.12.21

So what ?? I would have a solution to the problem and not what I myself see !!! Unload it! Choose a company of Fritzes, start-up, 10%, departure !!!! This is how it goes !!

3aKeH 11.12.21

it is unclear why then they did not make 2 patches or a tick in the game for epileptics ... such nonsense), in short, we are waiting

3aKeH 11.12.21

greenmouse can the system not pull at all ?? or did not install the very first patch ???