3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Incredible Kleinman 11.12.21 01:47 am

Technical problems and their solutions (IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover)

I bought a license on March 24. The face turned out to be Stimovskaya, although there is not a word about it on the box. I installed, activated the key, but the game does not start. Is it possible to connect this jamb with the fact that the official release is only on March 25? Who has similar troubles, unsubscribe.
138 Comments
Sort by:
d
doveva 11.12.21

The .Net Framework is not installed, and IL-2 does not go without it. Hangs up on the 2nd lane when installing Net and an error takes off.

PS I have a powerful license campaign. Thanks in advance.

A
AlfaEXEcutor 11.12.21

Reinstall Windows.
Check out critical updates for the Axis.

k
kabanych 11.12.21

Where to crack the crack? I installed a litsuha, updated and opupel, a Russian branded game - and without the support of my native language.

S
SpitFire 11.12.21

After the last update, the Russian language disappeared and it also disappeared in the language settings.
So you can't choose, you really need to find the crack somewhere.

a
alexsam 11.12.21

So no one found the crack? How to play, you can set up the controls.

k
kabanych 11.12.21

Yes, hell knows, your mother, as always, they will screw Mongolian with Portuguese, but no Russian.

a
alexsam 11.12.21

kabanych, but don’t tell, they don’t put their own users in anything. Yesterday, for more than an hour, Yandex search was buzzing - there is no Russifier. Apparently, only three of us have this problem.
The only way out is to buy BzB in a year or two, when the pirates will bring it to mind.

k
kabanych 11.12.21

"... And for this kyuTy I paid 500 re!"

I could only write this out from Ozone. With delivery - 1085 p. Another "Lada Racing Club" ...

a
alexsam 11.12.21

"... And for this kyuTy I paid 500 re!
... With delivery - 1085 rubles ..."

You, gentlemen, have nowhere to put your money? I paid 150 rubles for the pirate. and they felt sorry for such, so to speak, game.

k
kabanych 11.12.21

"... you, gentlemen, money is nowhere to go or what?"

Yes, damn it, even pirates this is not in our e6enyah. So I wrote it out. Fan, damn it ... I'd like to shove such a disk all over Ubisoft right into ... Steam.

a
alexsam 11.12.21

"... Yes, damn it, there is not even this pirate in our e6eni ..."

Yo-mayo, but where do you live? In our village, at least one shop sells discs, but there is no problem with pirates, order any.
All that remains is to sympathize with you.

k
kabanych 11.12.21

Yes, no, this stuff is complete collapse. "BfB" itself is nowhere to be found. I downloaded a pirate from our Khabarovsk regional file-sharing service (ha-ha, copyright, anti-piracy ...), but the problems with launching were broken off. In general, I always know what I want and take a license. And there are no problems with patches. So I had to buy from the Ozone hucksters.

k
kabanych 11.12.21

Seems to have found a fix. I haven't tried it myself yet.

http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=67281

a
alexsam 11.12.21

kabanych
you mean this:
"I lost the Russian language in the game, what should I do?
Answer:
Click in the library on the Name of the game / Properties / Local files / Check the integrity of the cache ..."

Something I did not find where it is located: " ... / Local files / ... "

k
kabanych 11.12.21

Don't worry, it still doesn't help. In short, climb on Sukhoi's forums, there the guys will help as much as they can, for now I will be lost for a couple of days.

a
alexsam 11.12.21

kabanych, on dry pirates do not help users, sissy, damn it.
Anyway, I wonder where these local files are located? Tell me briefly.

I found it, it is connected with steam, I don't have it on the pirate.

k
kabanych 11.12.21

It won't work with a pirate. I fixed it through steam ... In incentive, you update the game cache in its properties and in the next load the Russian-language interface. Look for litsuha, otherwise there is no way.

k
kabanych 11.12.21

alexsam, look PM!

s
sergey38 11.12.21

What to do? A gray rectangle appears in the upper left corner when flying

D
Dmitry121 11.12.21

Tell . Instead of houses and some planes in the game, there are just black circles, I have already installed four patches, it does not help. What can be done?