3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White thong 11.12.21 02:25 am

How do you like to kill? (Fallout: New Vegas)

What style do you like to kill the most and what guns do you use.
186 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zar Ael 11.12.21

Favorite - to plant from wilting in the head from a gauss. Still, 100 damage + h.z. how many% crit can not be withstood by everyone, even on a veryhard.

Only now there is no glushak and all sorts of natives run up to the sound. If the drinking companions of the victim, then first stumble upon mines, and then on a katana. If the claws of death, then you have to swallow a drug addict with an increase in DR, chew it with some kind of "tourist's breakfast" with a frenzied health regen, cover the blade with poison, bulge his eyes and climb with screams and foam to prove to the claws who is here in the Wasteland a purely concrete "death claw" ...

D
Dustavskoy 11.12.21

Somewhere sit on a hill with a sniper rifle and with Boone (namely, with his ability) and shoot foes from a long distance.

M
Max Skull 11.12.21

lecco and simple:
came up from behind put a mine in the dude's pocket and cool!

S
SEREGA712 11.12.21

Cruel and bloody benzapila + grenade

L
LAYYERgt500 11.12.21

How
to kill?

P
Pomu4 11.12.21

with a couple of blows with a ballistic fist

D
Dez.SD 11.12.21

From a sniper or Rifle to hit the mother part in the head, with the Bloodbath ability - from a shotgun

C
Crafty cucumber 11.12.21

A grenade in your pants - sleight of hand and no (almost) cheating!

S
Shmitz 11.12.21

From Barrett m82 to the belly (without the Bloodbath perk) - then the enemy flies 3-4 meters from the impact of the bullet;
or boshka!
It's also cool to shoot a coin shot into the head of a super mutant like AX MAN in Resident Evil 4; yes, so that on the spot, in the slowdown of the VATS system

M
Marvelosi 11.12.21

Since here and in the 3rd fall there are terrible shootouts of not any combat dynamics (this is not Bad Company 2 for you) stupid VATS ...

K
Keyboardist 11.12.21

Pancake slipper ... chopper, yes plasma ...

D
Dmitry.ru 11.12.21

With words from Bad Company 2 "I shoot from a whip"

s
shad0w-0f-gh0st 11.12.21

This is how I like to kill the heads of all sorts of thugs
http://www.imageup.ru/s468246

The rest just quietly from a sniper rifle, no noise, no dust, one shot - one corpse)

D
Diman94 11.12.21

A shot at the tower, and so that this very tower would fly apart

s
sane13 11.12.21

With a big sword !!!

V
VoiceWithin 11.12.21

44.mm revolver with scope

R
Ripper man 11.12.21

The entire family "Skull" (as it is called) in the shelter "3" was hammered with power brass knuckles.
I go with three snipers: "Sniper Rifle", "Gauss Rifle", Rifle to defeat mate. part "I shoot in the head, but the whole body is scattered for" Bloodbath ".

F
FreeDancer 11.12.21

I love to sit on some kind of hill and shoot devils at a distance of a kilometer with UCS 186. They don't even understand where I'm shooting from)))
(energy weapon 100)
ps. I also love when enemies are nearby, so I kill one with energy weapons and the rest die from the bursting of the corpse)

n
not a calm troll 11.12.21

I found a chainsaw yesterday - I had a lot of fun)))))))))))))

A
Artalus 11.12.21

squatting in the head from an AER-14 with optics, heaps of ash make me very happy