3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White thong 11.12.21 02:25 am

How do you like to kill? (Fallout: New Vegas)

What style do you like to kill the most and what guns do you use.
186 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ripper man 11.12.21

Clap, slap - a corpse!

S
Smith71 11.12.21

Machine gun, headshot, death.
But sniper rifles are more to my liking.
The same effect. :)

s
sane13 11.12.21

I kill in different ways and with different weapons, but in the head or with a heavy melee weapon

G
GarreT-LiS 11.12.21

I'm hammering my fists ... The joke was when I beat Caesar and sat him in a chair as if nothing had happened ... True, his head rolled somewhere, but this did not bother anyone

N
Nighthawkreal 11.12.21

By the way, no one had Bga, that when a fight starts, Caesar disappears? When I tried to free Benny, it happened.

A
Aang11 11.12.21

I don’t like to kill. But only in extreme situations, well, there is hunting, water (I play hardok) money, weapons.

f
falloutnewv 11.12.21

One shot, one dead, that's my policy.

k
kafe pod oknom 11.12.21

Stealth + straight razor in watts - a beautiful movie turns out.
well, a classic mine in your pocket)

D
D.Artist 11.12.21

Decapitation. If the enemy's head is not
blown off in battle (a rarity), I will always go to the corpse and
do a couple of tests until the brains
are on the ground.

A
Ax of the NKVD 11.12.21

Since the 3rd Fallout, I like to turn enemies into green puddles, he-he-he. It's fun to use a super scupper with the Bloody mess perk to tear enemies into fine vinigrette.

G
Glinko 11.12.21

I don't like to kill ... my psyche is fine.

A
Ax of the NKVD 11.12.21

In New vegas, you still have to kill to survive. Bandits, raiders, mutants, fighters of different factions (depending on the choice) - they all become your victims (or you are theirs, then the card will fall). So why not add some variety to your sawing process? Over time, I got into the taste (plasmoliv anneals in the literal sense).

N
Nighthawkreal 11.12.21

I must say that the mines in the pocket in the third were screwed up, it was only fun to slip the lighter from the nukokola, in Vegas C3 straightened the matter.

D
D.Artist 11.12.21

Guys, don't they kill dynamite with grenades through your pocket?

M
MAX IMUS 11.12.21

DON'T kill like a sniper with a headshot from a long distance - it's primitive and boring. As the NKR sniper said, "It's a pity to spoil the pretty faces of the girls!"
I personally pumped the explosion by 100. Although I really love edged weapons and knuckle dusters for me and the claws of death for me! The most beautiful fights are with knives, etc. Well, if I take a firearm in my hands, then I first shoot at the hands to knock out the weapon, then at the legs so that they would not run away, but if after that the enemy is still a living, then I hit the body!
In general, I also like sabotage with the help of C4 and mines to arrange in the buildings and camps of the enemy!
And I am also convinced that this game can be played without weapons at all, there are, in extreme cases, companions who will kill for you.
F / s The best weapon in the game is the shovel and the run! Gee gee gee.)))

A
AdroV 11.12.21

put dynamite in somebody's pocket and bang !!

J
JerelyMarleCrash 11.12.21

From behind, until he sees, with a shot in the head, like in stealth infantry. I should buy a pneumopig.

C
Chaostos 11.12.21

pistol, shotgun, sniper, automatic rifle with optics.
I'm not looking for an excuse to shoot, but if necessary, I don't hide, but right in the forehead, like a terminator, I go and urinate from the shotgun, punches everything with a bang.
when in a suit there is a 5.56 mm pistol on its side (unique.) ..
I love the animation of reloading, the sound, the model generally adore this revolver =)
it reminds me of a pistol from Doom 3 and from Blade Runner. (FAP FAP FAP)

[
[[HUNTER]] 11.12.21

I love shooting my legs off a shotgun :)

D
Dill 11.12.21

How do you like to kill?
Most often from far away, with Boone. Well, if in a building / cave then a machine gun / shotgun in hand and forward.