3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White thong 11.12.21 02:25 am

How do you like to kill? (Fallout: New Vegas)

What style do you like to kill the most and what guns do you use.
186 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Nikiforov 11.12.21

How do you like to kill?
I love killing with a Laser Pistol to the head (via VATS)

r
real drawing 11.12.21

In every possible way :)))

N
NeoNichting 11.12.21

I love to kill from a height and with my sniper rifle with 125 damage !!! I so killed the entire camp of the legion stupidly saddles on the mountain and poured them.

D
Daryl 11.12.21

Power brass knuckles, Ballistic fist, "Palladin's Toaster", "Love and Hate" - everything that allows you to feel how bones break under a blow :)))

U
Uncle Dаn 11.12.21

Revolver, combat rifle. So far, in search of a good sniper rifle :)
And so I like to shoot everyone from a distance.

T
Tohno 11.12.21

"Baby" with Bloody Mess perk. Tearing people and monsters into atoms.

N
NoOneKnown 11.12.21

Off: What is this "palladin's toaster" and where to get it?

On the subject: "Chopping", "Chopping"! You can try a chainsaw for a change, but it's heavy. Yesterday I found the "Schnapps Knife" ... that is. Chance. Hunter Shotdan is also good for kills, but not very impressive. And, of course, fill this whole "cocktail" with the "Bloodbath"!

C
Clayface 11.12.21

I like to shoot with a hunting shotgun in the chest of nigadyaev more

S
Shady pg 11.12.21

I prefer headshots from a sniper rifle. If you noticed - headshots from the "Machine". Creatures that love to kill with "weasels" (ghouls, scorpions, coyotes. Exception: claws of death, casadors) - with the "Bloodbath" perk I dismember "Tuk-tuk".
PS ViVar
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A2%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80_%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0 % BB% D0% B0% D0% B4% D0% B8% D0% BD% D0% B0

N
NoOneKnown 11.12.21

USB

thanks, of course, but then I have another question: what is "snatch"? (by the way, is this toaster a unique weapon or not?)

D
Daryl 11.12.21

The "Toaster" is unique in theory. But I saw, it seems, the same on the Head of the Security Council and on the scribes of the Security Council. Therefore, if you kill them (I just didn’t do it :), perhaps it will be possible to collect these "Toasters" from them as from legionnaires - ballistic fists.
About "Fallout": http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Nachrap

A
Aceemer 11.12.21

If there is a crowd, then I stupidly shoot everyone with a gauss rifle or everyone with a benzo saw for meat

N
New user 11.12.21

Quiet, from afar, with a sniper rifle with a silencer from the dark

N
NoOneKnown 11.12.21

tadam! I found a toaster yesterday and I think it's a legendary weapon because what you saw, Daryl, maybe there were ordinary bach gloves (I have this one in varnishes 38)

R
Ripper man 11.12.21

Quiet
pix.PlayGround.ru

N
Nighthawkreal 11.12.21

The toaster came in handy for Veronica when disagreements with the Brotherhood began.

N
NoOneKnown 11.12.21

Ripper Man

quietly: put down a C4 bag or two, left the building and .... "boom"

e
erik28 11.12.21

it's better to fall down patiham and chick the artery))

R
Ripper man 11.12.21

ViVar
Everything is much simpler. I killed them all with a knife while they slept.
pix.PlayGround.ru

N
NoOneKnown 11.12.21

Ripper Man is a sand man, so ... * trollface *