3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moriatri 14.11.19 04:34 am

Impressions from the full version (PC) (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Fuck, fuck new cs GO better the new version Garris fashion ;)
202 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIE4EHb 14.11.19

Last night went CS:GO
But only this morning I saw it)) and while it loaded I decided to find out the opinions of those who have waste.
pix.PlayGround.ru

s
stain12 14.11.19

The game is not even bad, if the Nevo to play it at the time)

I
IIE4EHb 14.11.19

Played. The game is not bad. There are flaws, but it's only a beta))

s
stain12 14.11.19

1 zhudko annoying but there are only 2 maps and a couple down((

M
Mysteri0 14.11.19

Already posted on the tracker but without the pills...(

Z
Zacky1991V 14.11.19

Damn when will give access or the chance to get it? IIE4EHb You're on a fucking game, what if the key got?

I
IIE4EHb 14.11.19

Zacky1991V, in the VC contest was. won.

Z
Zacky1991V 14.11.19

IIE4EHb

From Buki something such as guess the model aircraft and it will be the missing letters from the key... I have been there too but stupidly did not have time(

R
Ripper Man 14.11.19

already download-with the incentive

B
BlO_oD 14.11.19

Where is the incentive? I went not there!

R
Ripper Man 14.11.19

enter the key and it is added to ACC, then press to set and use...

PS: I played for an hour... just to say that I would be in this game money to spend did not, sours better
well what a Molotov cocktail can cost two times more expensive than regular grenades, because he is at home for 5 minutes going..
the spread of bullets is not like
In General do not like the game, I will continue to play sours, waiting for KS 2

In short, for consoles at the time *trollface*

M
Mysteri0 14.11.19

Ripper Man will Give the ACC to try?

V
VIND146 14.11.19

even as it got?? Fucking of information was not how to get it...( got Rid of the pirates and fucking start and a menu flies out and pogamat want)
is it possible to play somehow

M
Mysteri0 14.11.19

VIND146 Not need crack!

[
[...] 14.11.19

Is it really a failure?Okay.Better to wait for Warface or Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online.

O
Osprey 14.11.19

CRAP!!!

Z
Zacky1991V 14.11.19

Damn that's a lot of wanting to try, and the keys have got a lot every PIP.. who played a couple of rounds said that the game is shit and deleted, unhappy fuck, but give them and"the feces of lyutsina already disgusted...

When valve still a chance that you will give to try the beta, those who really wants. Oh freaking hardcore...I had to go to him.

R
Ripper Man 14.11.19

the game is really shit, as a fan talking, but the dialogue is improved, compared with the KSS

M
Mr.Eblo 14.11.19

play, anal complete , not a game, a cocktail of cockroaches to starve pure, nerds M4/ak naepali real curves is PI*d, even cancer stay as low a knife to finally kill someone or not really was, the damage is cut he is not sickly, Cho Toko pleased with what dynamics has increased and the process has accelerated, weapons could and more to organize, at least 50 PCs, in short, my 6990 is resting in it.

Z
Zacky1991V 14.11.19

Ripper Man
Mr.Eblo

Well, that's why you are the key that activated the better would give me... Or through the power play will continue to say that shit? Yes, I understand that the game is currently worse than 1.6 and CSS, but certainly not shit, and better than CZ will be flawed.