3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moriatri 14.11.19 04:34 am

Impressions from the full version (PC) (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Fuck, fuck new cs GO better the new version Garris fashion ;)
202 Comments
Sort by:
v
vsem76 14.11.19

Вадиман26
Yes, it seems there are cheats. Played today with Pro who repeatedly carried the whole team handing out headshots + with VKH palilis.

S
Spiny 14.11.19

Even a little bit it Online games is called other games. and that Online games live longer than just servers to COP. KSS was just less popular, and keep someone there server years also tired. Cs go though changed somehow, but KCC will soon decrease. I personally might even still like KSS. Yes, and better not to have released a new KS, and graduated from, how long have they promised to end the half. I'd rather they half released than a new COP. In the history of the COP is always usually played by people 12+ people. 20+ even less. It is inevitable. I'm 21, I'm not a fan of KS, but to go shoot there is a desire, but with students sometimes to play... Better do voice chat did not. Yes, you can cut down sound from players of this server in menu but not in this case. According to statistics, the COP even very popular. But who? students such which have to be silenced? Don't want to offend anyone, but the behaviour is... inadequate or something.

[
[Demon] 14.11.19

The game is not bad very

G
GWINBLEYDD 14.11.19

I have a case I in testing participated and now on my list of games, it is current sign not to play and buy it for 10$ and a whopping 9.99$ mdaaa did not expect such pigs from velv I thought at least a discount would be the type of price cs 1.6) and FSUs COP)

z
zergila95 14.11.19

Finally, instead of e%of what randomness appeared more or less normal ballistics. You must play at least 2 days to understand that it is better than in css. Now, to get to the enemy from m-Ki, or AK, you need to REALLY aim.

S
Spiny 14.11.19

Here the statistics are more similar to the CSS paramere. Tonight played csgo. Those who do can speak through the microphone quite odd enough. KSS is still more liked. I think one figure the choice of cs. Now KSS will decrease and decrease. Player for player, the server will disappear. And cs go is all mixed. Where the players at least 18+ and 12+ and how many have not played CSS, all 12-18 players met is not enough. Don't know where you found a server with 20+.

V
Vavila163 14.11.19

People just 2 questions, a pirate or a license? 1.6 is better or worse?

V
Vavila163 14.11.19

The people and th minusuem?I have steam 1.6 is. I was just wondering whether it makes sense to buy a new one and start it zadrachivatsya, or simply download pirates a couple of days to see and return to 1.6

E
Elf0m3n1ack 14.11.19

What release version does not differ from the beta, almost nothing....cards the same. Liked trenirovka)

r
realhero1980 14.11.19

The verdict overall, the CS for consolata. I already few years not playing in CSS, this GO will help brighten up waiting to MoH: Warfighter. And everyone who is still sitting on 1.6 or Source - pass.

B
Burnoutman 14.11.19

And I liked the game.A worthy continuation. Weapons added,redrawn,now everything looks more dark and natural.Robots are already good at once,and unable to throw the grenade through a window and pass all the paths are on the map.Previously, these bots we had to wait a couple of years,the original was stupid freaks.
Hostages much.It's not just dudes facial expression which was read,and we fuck about anything.Now it's tortured people in handcuffs and bruises with a bag over his head.

The most famous card left,but has undergone changes.Somewhere in the back changed,with changed layout and objects added.Well, not bad at all,balance is not ruined. The map de_train,the location B,there's really terrorists cheat the place was.They were sitting under the wagon,the bomb was placed and sit.And dark up in,not seen nichrome,counter shoot,is not even visible from where.Now everything is fixed.
On this same map,in the location where the train had placed the bomb,too, have changed,now there is a bomb you can not lay down,put it in the center and in this place made even the balcony,before it was only one side where snipers sat forever.
In short the game is good. Who does not like,hammer away in my 1.6.Where the physics of fire as in serius Sam,stupidly who the first will shoot. Even Sours better than 1.6,although it at first litter,and wrote that the game is shit.But then I realized the servers were full of people. I think CS:GO will also.

P. S. the buy Menu and just bleep.In the circle it is not convenient to select nichrome.

M
Moskit 14.11.19

Pink_Floyd
only very narrow-minded person can compare CS:GO and BF3 because they're completely different games. You need to compare BF3 with MW3

r
realhero1980 14.11.19

Pink_Floyd
How can you compare CS and MW and BF3!? CS is a full-blooded eSports, all the fun in it from your own skills, in how skillfully you know how to use a particular gun, how fast can you navigate in a variety of situations. On the dynamics of Counter-Strike is undeniable and makes BF and MW combined - because these 2 games are all built on the wow effect. BF3 - great game, excellent - 10/10, but it is infinitely far from CS. I personally play BF3 Close Quarters when you want to relax, played a couple of matches, opened a new bun and forgot about it. Do not say anything about MW3 - I didn't even pump up to 1st prestige, for this HS. And CS again looks... hearty say - just to MoH: Warfighter.

S
Slyd3r 14.11.19

RE.cepToR
Totally agree with you, I have nothing to add.

A
ATI_RADEON_PRO 14.11.19

Battlefield sucks at ARMA 2 for the realism, it's almost fucking grindilka. Contra is a balance, tactics, reaction, adrenaline, regardless of the version - from the first to GO.

K
Kandrat 14.11.19

RE.cepToR
+1 the guy you direct my thoughts written for me) even the ending about MoH: Warfighter.

_
_ak47_ 14.11.19

to whom little realism go to the army at least some good will

P
Pecenenkin 14.11.19

Mr.Eblo
If I was in a team of developers, I have a game created that the whole world would be startled.

[
[...] 14.11.19

Could not resist and bought the same.So Nitsche toy was.Especially loved the arms Race.Play it until the release of the new Moss.

D
Dave Castaraider aka duke 14.11.19

Mr.Eblo
If I was in a team of developers, I have a game created that the whole world would be startled.

If I were the principal of my head,
It was used at the chief's all very heartbreaking...)))