3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moriatri 14.11.19 04:34 am

Impressions from the full version (PC) (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Fuck, fuck new cs GO better the new version Garris fashion ;)
202 Comments
Sort by:
u
unnemed 14.11.19

SarenX
The source of the shot was just over the tree and in 1.6 you could shoot through a meter layer of brick or concrete =D

-
-xSTRIKEx- 14.11.19

unnemed
The source of the shot was just over the tree well,I'm from AWP break through and Kirpichniy.

S
SkyGame 14.11.19

let's cut the WUA that would be less not spawn sat the outlaws,actually the sniper rifle is a misunderstanding,they had a long time to vitality COP out

Z
Zacky1991V 14.11.19

WTCC

I'm sorry but to cut AVP nonsense, I do not like to play on public servers in Las when with them a lot, so 3 years on Noovp the server I mostly play when Selected will do the same!

S
SkyGame 14.11.19

weapons licensed?

E
Elf0m3n1ack 14.11.19

Played - honestly Gusanito. Still work to do, but I have the feeling that a lot there and will not change. Picture, all models are decent, but shooting itself is just awful. No one can be soaked in principle, a bullet hell knows where you're going, but not at the target. Sometimes that sight away from the head will be removed (above, below) and hits, as aimed hit, so with two guys.
PS Oh, and very impressed: like a beta test, and already a shitload of cheaters. In the Internet is already integrated with cheats BX, aimom and other stuff %)

v
vsem76 14.11.19

Great game. A much better source.

T
The Punk 14.11.19

Вадиман26
play on servers with VACом and you will not be cheaters. And if they do, then for them it still backfire, comfort myself with the thought :)

E
Elf0m3n1ack 14.11.19

The Punk
The post I wrote when the game was the very first Assembly. Now it is 100 times proupdate already much better became. Only new models Madden Terry and cops (Italy and Office in these maps now, new models)

v
vsem76 14.11.19

Вадиман26
On the contrary cool, but it's the same boring models.

D
DRANCH 14.11.19

Very good game, especially if you have not played CS's a large amount of time in a few years

v
vsem76 14.11.19

By the way I noticed that about grenades not so useless, they actually distract attention (mine at least).
pix.PlayGround.ru
Flash blind mercilessly and for a long time and now wear only one. Now all the weapons in the game playable (well, except for a pair of three), shotguns and machine guns now, not a dump. A new sight is completely useless to get using it is unrealistic, it's big, awkward and poorly marked on dastak. On each map the original models counter and Terry. No sprays (and normally,and then will paint the entire map in a garbage something). Well, there graphics have improved and other stuff. In General, a solid victory to remain on resources makes no sense.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 14.11.19

On the contrary cool, but it's the same boring models.
Have you ever seen the quality of their performance? I'm talking about. That model is different everywhere I am, but they are made....ahem.

M
Mr.Hossi 14.11.19

Вадиман26
On taste and color.

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 14.11.19

Daems,yesterday sygranul to Bethke,not iced((.Valve quite stunned,all this time they supposedly made the game,they're just picking her nose,and the game itself blinded for a couple of months,IMHO.Moreover,the difference between Soursop and just milip*stecenka so developed did not even bother to add such simple features that should be in every online shooter,the type of revival at any time of the game or where,say,accurate aiming.
In General,the game is merged before the release.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 14.11.19

IMHO the game lacks dynamics, more realistic animations, since then there is being cold, then let them do better, there is a Valve.
PS And should be removed from the game voting, and do not have time to start playing on the same map, already corners the cattle and sucks voting for someone else. Or the idiots in the serv fun to ban players who incidentally then on the serv to go can not. Here's me yesterday nube sabanilla for allegedly BX, which I never was.

v
vsem76 14.11.19

Вадиман26
I'm not sure on Th generally there are cheats, when you consider that it's not out yet that she stimovsky.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 14.11.19

vsem76
Cheats is integrated, where all the rubbish at once. Saw on some website, who knows maybe the divorce, maybe not.

v
vsem76 14.11.19

Вадиман26
Viruses 100%, especially if you need to disable the antivirus and then it's cheats, they hack the game.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 14.11.19

There are cheats, just googled and found.