3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pl_yoko 12.12.21 10:06 pm

The plot connection of the games in the series (Prototype)

The game was over, and questions arose. Those. those who have not completed the game, only get spoilers.
Why did the general cut off his hand? Who really is this hell I'm fighting at the very end? He is the son of this girl from 69th year (as I understand she had a son, and he was taken away). If so, it’s not clear how the general let him get so close. What happened to Alex's sister? She was no longer shown to me since she was in serious condition.
And one more thing, I went through all the additional missions of the military to eat scientists (for a certain time you need to reach and absorb n scientists), and they showed me the location of my girlfriend, with whom Alex worked before the virus ate him, and who we are still in at the very beginning we take out of the apartment on a military tank. As far as I understand, her location would not have been shown to me if I had not devoured the scientists. Are there still such plot inserts in the game that can be found (about the location of which, your head unexpectedly tells you), only if you have completed some additional missions?
80 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Don_ 12.12.21

only spoilers will get

spoilers in their underpants.
And then, "questions about the passage and gameplay" - in my opinion, the boyan of this topic

p
pl_yoko 12.12.21

You probably didn’t understand. I didn’t say anything so that the left-wing people would advise me to put something in my underpants. Cool down and re-read. Or at least somehow justify the hit.
And about the "questions about the passage and gameplay", where people discuss the passage of the game, and game moments, which does not in any way contact the plot.

F
Fobos [zed] 12.12.21

pl_yoko I am worried about the same questions)) Because of this, I run around the city like a fool and look for people from the web of intrigues (there are 3 left, and I can’t find them!). I thought that for passing all the objects for gold they would show some kind of video (I have 3 silver, and I just can't get through them for gold). So if there are people who have passed the game 100% share your experience!

S
Smersh 22 12.12.21

If you pass everything for gold, then platinum missions will open for which they give a lot of dough, in short this crap current to make money!

D
Dark corsair 12.12.21

pl_yoko
06/22/09 16:51

"Why did the general cut off his hand?"

It was shown in a flashback how he chopped off his arm when he found Elizabeth Green in 1969 after Operation Altruist (infecting Hope, Idaho), after which he communicated by radio that he needed an emergency medical evacuation. So he secretly took Elizabeth Green out.

"Who really is this hell I'm fighting at the very end? Is he the son of this 69 girl?"

Captain Cross, commander of the black guard and secret informant of Alex Mercer. Captain Cross is the same son of Elizabeth Green, who inherited the stamp of the Black Light virus, let me remind you that Elizabeth Green had the previous stamp of the Red Light virus. Cross had the same abilities as Mercer, so Cross was able to take his Devil Trigger ... ugh ie a mutated form of as he wishes on his and even captain Cross has been codenamed "Cast Away" (a project to study it, also known as)

"If you do , it is not clear how the general let him so close. "

He did not know that Cross was the “Outcast.” After the birth of his son Green, that is, Cross was placed in GenTech, where McMillian studied him. GenTech had connections with the black guard for a long time, and thanks to this Cross was pushed into the commander of the black guard, after after not one of the virus stamps was found in it. As it turned out later, the "Black Light" virus was in a dormant state in Cross. The general found out that Cross was the "Outcast" at the very end, then he wanted to shoot him, but this prevented "Zeus" - Alex Mercer

"What happened to Alex's sister? She hasn't been shown to me again since she was in serious condition."

Yes, since then there has been no word about Dana and Wrangland. Whether Dana Mercer was still alive remained a secret. I hoped that they would show what happened to her if you complete the rest of the extras. mission, but apart from finding Sarah Keren, Alex's former spouse, whom he probably killed for her betrayal, nothing else was revealed ... even after 100% of the web of secrets, nothing was revealed.

p
pl_yoko 12.12.21

Dark Corsair
Thank you very much for your reply.

A
Averon 12.12.21

and what needs to be done to find out where his ex-girlfriend is? and in general a couple of questions why did the cross say he called the mercer? revenge? will it happen that almost the entire city will not be infected and that the military will not do anything?

K
Keks 12.12.21

and what should be done to find out where his ex-girlfriend is?
Eat all the scientists.
so he came out and, in theory, it should happen with mutants not to be infected with almost the entire city.
And what can happen to mutants? The virus has not disappeared anywhere. Now, if the bomb exploded not in the sea, then the mutants, together with the city, would be destroyed.
and that the military did nothing?
Well, they tried to spray some kind of red crap, but apparently it didn't help much.

A
Averon 12.12.21

Keks and where to find scientists stupid question)

K
Keks 12.12.21

These events will be: devour the scientists and kill their defenders. When you complete all these events, a window will appear in which it is written that you ate all the scientists in the city and now you know the location of Karen Parker.

S
Senile de mentior 12.12.21

I don’t understand why Alex broke that flask with the virus.

J
JD1486 12.12.21

He dangled this flask from the gentech, they chased him, made him a terrorist number 1, pressed the agents into a corner, well, he’s like a fool like I’ll die and release this virus, break the flask, they shoot him and this virus gets into his blood. .
And why he did svisnul? This is another vopros..mozhet did not want to make this dangerous piece was created as the virus could break out ... maybe for the sake of money stole .. by the way, yes .. the question is: why did he stole it?

H
Hlelia 12.12.21

Answer: it seemed in the game that it was said that he was against these developments, such as there are virological weapons, etc. He was sent, to put it mildly. Our Sasha got angry and stole the virus. And the virus, by the way, did not get into the blood and revived Sasha Mercer, but copied him completely, but since he was already dead, the memory, as we know from the jambs with the absorption of the goals of intrigue (in particular, McMullen), was not copied, and therefore appeared Sasha, cool, vindictive, angry and remembering nothing :)

S
Senile de mentior 12.12.21

Chris Redfield
Hlelia Got it
, thanks.

H
Hlelia 12.12.21

You are always welcome - if anything, write to your personal soap

u
ulvi94 12.12.21

Dark Corsair Are you sure Cross is Green's son? For example, I was very disillusioned kada I did the whole intrigue ((I thought at least there would be something, but nothing ((that's why it's a mess ... but I already understood almost everything except for Green's son ... Remember the moment when Alex frees Green) she says "I'm your mother" is it vsmvsle the founder of the virus (RED LIGHT) or ... In general, the data on the cross are reliable or guesses?

S
SvInEtS 12.12.21

And I finally didn’t understand the plot, because I don’t show videos from the web of intrigue, but only a white screen. And the plot is hunting to find out. What to do help help (or plizz) !!!!!!!!!!!!

I
Infiltrator 12.12.21

Normal plot.

[
[GaMeR_007] 12.12.21

ulvi94
cross her son is 100%, but about "I am your mother" I got it right)

w
we get what we deserve 12.12.21

[GaMeR_007]
Her codename is "Mother", and Cross just got infected, and his body, like the body of a Mercer, is resistant to infection, so they learned to control their abilities together.