3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pl_yoko 12.12.21 10:06 pm

The plot connection of the games in the series (Prototype)

The game was over, and questions arose. Those. those who have not completed the game, only get spoilers.
Why did the general cut off his hand? Who really is this hell I'm fighting at the very end? He is the son of this girl from 69th year (as I understand she had a son, and he was taken away). If so, it’s not clear how the general let him get so close. What happened to Alex's sister? She was no longer shown to me since she was in serious condition.
And one more thing, I went through all the additional missions of the military to eat scientists (for a certain time you need to reach and absorb n scientists), and they showed me the location of my girlfriend, with whom Alex worked before the virus ate him, and who we are still in at the very beginning we take out of the apartment on a military tank. As far as I understand, her location would not have been shown to me if I had not devoured the scientists. Are there still such plot inserts in the game that can be found (about the location of which, your head unexpectedly tells you), only if you have completed some additional missions?
80 Comments
Sort by:
[
[GaMeR_007] 12.12.21

Without A Name is a
very good gg, I want to note, personally, I like the idea of ​​playing for the heller more and more every day

I
Infiltrator 12.12.21

And in fact, what we lose is not people, it is the same infection that Mercer and Heller.

M
Mircado 12.12.21

but I would not mind playing for the military) as for 2 years)

[
[GaMeR_007] 12.12.21

what is a steam project? At 69 in Hope Idaho, experiments were carried out, there was some kind of experimental child who was called a project of a pair (outcast) this is not a green child who turned out to be a cross, but who then is this pair, we will meet with him in the second part, right?

I
Infiltrator 12.12.21

Possibly, but not entirely sure yet.

B
Bloody devil 12.12.21

Outcast is Cross.

M
Mircado 12.12.21

Is this a common opinion?))

I
Infiltrator 12.12.21

What exactly ?

M
Mircado 12.12.21

Okay, forget it) When is the game coming out? Will there be multiplayer?

[
[GaMeR_007] 12.12.21

Bloody Devil an
outcast is not a cross, a cross is a green child, but a rogue project is a few experimental babies who were specially injected with this virus, one of these children survived, they called him an outcast

B
Bloody devil 12.12.21

[GaMeR_007]
Well, it looks like this is Cross.

M
Mircado 12.12.21

All means the issue is resolved)

D
DrAGOn1418 12.12.21

what should I press in a mission with a helicopter when I have to press scan f I can't

I
Infiltrator 12.12.21

Well, it should be in the settings.

b
blablablablablaaaaaaaaaaa 12.12.21

people and how to install skins

V
Vapauk 12.12.21

blablablablablaaaaaaaaaaa
via the texmod program, it is on the playground, download and read the description there

E
EToretto990 12.12.21

Hello everyone ... I’m here the other day, and this two weeks ago I decided to write a plot for the activation and send it to the editorial office, because we know that if they like it, they will make a sequel on it ...
This is not a complete plot yet, I'm still writing ... And if they agree, I'll finalize it, but for now it's just a "run" along the storyline. If something is wrong, then add, write, correct. And then I will compose a story on this and maybe we will get the best storyline
http://rghost.ru/48691481

G
Gad51 12.12.21

It's too late, but still. I doubt Cross is her son. Pseudo-Cross turned out to be a Super Hunter who came out of Green when Alex injected her with a cancer virus. When we first killed the super-hunter, the video showed that Alex stepped into the puddle that was left of the hunter, and a hand came out of the puddle. The hunter regenerated, absorbed Cross and assumed his form. This is evidenced by the video, which showed a first-person view from the side of the infected, who crawls towards Cross. Also, when Alex cuts off his head at the end, he says: try to regenerate this, which again says that this is the same hunter.
And McMullen said that it would be very bad if Alex and Outcast met. The Outcast was infected from the very beginning and was more perfect than Alex, which means that he was the only one capable of defeating Alex. The outcast was even called the perfect form of life.

D
Daniel-pro 12.12.21

in fact, the sister betrayed Alex and in the second part she helped James Heller - he is also the prototype2 and James
wanted to kill Alex for the fact that Alex killed his entire family except his daughter who was alive at the end of the game

d
darkold 12.12.21

Dark Corsair
This denies that Robert Cross is the son of Elizabeth Green http://ru.prototype.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Cross
Rogue or pariah (the codename of the outcast) You can read here http://ru.prototype.wikia.com/ wiki / Pariah