3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mutantdisco 13.12.21 01:07 am

Which Persian to choose for pvp (Diablo 2)

I want to start making a Persian for pvp, ask experienced players to suggest (or just comment on this) which one is better to do (the budget is not high; there is no exact budget now, but at this stage it will not work to `` full perf ''). I'm thinking of doing either es light, or es fire or blizz block. The experience of the game as such is only with the blizz block. I do not know how many times this topic and so on was raised, so please do not write about the fact that this is trivial and so on, I want to hear the opinion of experienced people (clearly more experienced than me at least)) who wants to share them on this issue. p / s I want to choose a Persian and accumulate runes for him ... something like that. :-) Thanks for your attention. Have a nice day / evening everyone. Even if there is a desire - write why this one is better or why this character is worse.
44 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 13.12.21

better the character that you yourself like,
but figuring out how to walk pvp is nothing but trifles

y
yamas 13.12.21

Make a sorceress with a unique widowmaker bow! It is almost impossible to catch it, and it also regenerates, so if you catch it once, then all is not lost! An ordinary firkax player has experience of playing such a sorceress and, perhaps, will tell you how to download and dress her!

M
Mutantdisco 13.12.21

yamas
)
what you wrote did not seem either funny or useful ... can you say something about the case?

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

Mutantdisco, he's not kidding. sorka with a bow for ench and an energy shield - imba in pvp. and dresses cheaply.
only the usual firkax player won't tell you anything, because cannot play for her. (

T
T-fox 13.12.21

Obsessed
^ _ ^

y
yamas 13.12.21

Mutantdisco
what is the question, so is the answer

[
[FLAME] 13.12.21

Mutantdisco
Collect Wind dudu for swap naj you will destroy all locks, magpies for the weak!

Q
QLinkee 13.12.21

Mutantdisco
)
what you wrote did not seem either funny or useful ...
However, the smiley was set.

M
Mutantdisco 13.12.21

QLinkee
still never hurts to smile)

P
PROBAtw 13.12.21

Mutantdisco
Blizz sorc vita block, a good option, gear for them is on sale, as far as I know, super expensive things are not needed on them, and besides, you have experience playing for them, as you say.
Light es are more expensive to build than fire es, and for me, they are inferior in capabilities in pvp, if you estimate on a fire eu 95 or 76 eu without enigma, the budget will be something like this (everything is in ghouls): 8 amul (per block), 2 memory, 15 for SC, 18 for sk, 6 for torch, 16 for anikh, 4 for soji, + - another 20 for additional costs = total less than 12 Lo, i.e. less than the price of one pvp item, yenigma, which is needed by many enchantments, while such a sorka fire-lizard can compete with many pvp classes dressed in top gear.

T
Torum. 13.12.21

Mutantdisco I have
no desire to advise you or write anything in general, but in order to make an adequate PvP Persian (not the rubbish that the user firkax will advise), you first need to accumulate runes, and then do the char. Still, of course, it is advisable to smoke the game mechanics, maybe a little sensible guides, then there is a chance. Then sharpen your hands.

Substation good internet also solves a lot of things.

n
ninada 13.12.21

If you listen to Torum, then pvp is impossible without inigma.

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

PROBAtw, it seems to me that if you tie your hands and ask a topic question here, you will break the rope! ; D

A
Archon guard 13.12.21

Mutantdisco
do not listen to anyone, there is an excellent pirate guide about a grotto druid, his unkillable grochs are so dangerous that as soon as you call a flock, the weak-minded pvpsmen leave the game, and the strongest will stand still in the enclosure while you are in splendid loneliness you will uselessly try challenge the most desperate

T
T-fox 13.12.21

Obsessed
xDDDDDDDD

M
Mutantdisco 13.12.21

Torum.
:) thanks for the answer,
I specifically for this '' I have no desire to advise you anything, and indeed write, '' - wrote:
'' I want to hear the opinion of experienced people (obviously more experienced than me)) who wants to share it regarding this issue. ''

I understand your position

M
Mutantdisco 13.12.21

Thanks for your reply PROBAtw .

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

T-Fox, I myself was, cho. =)

Mutantdisco, multi-posting on the forum is prohibited, there is an "edit" button for this. ;-)

Q
QLinkee 13.12.21

>> multi-posting on the forum is prohibited, there is an "edit" button for this. ;-)
Shit, Obsessed is obsessed with one of the moderators (presumably MyatKO)

T
T796 13.12.21

paladin na mulatok