3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mutantdisco 13.12.21 01:07 am

Which Persian to choose for pvp (Diablo 2)

I want to start making a Persian for pvp, ask experienced players to suggest (or just comment on this) which one is better to do (the budget is not high; there is no exact budget now, but at this stage it will not work to `` full perf ''). I'm thinking of doing either es light, or es fire or blizz block. The experience of the game as such is only with the blizz block. I do not know how many times this topic and so on was raised, so please do not write about the fact that this is trivial and so on, I want to hear the opinion of experienced people (clearly more experienced than me at least)) who wants to share them on this issue. p / s I want to choose a Persian and accumulate runes for him ... something like that. :-) Thanks for your attention. Have a nice day / evening everyone. Even if there is a desire - write why this one is better or why this character is worse.
44 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.12.21

Obsessed
falls less on cl stones, and for the sake of some runes beat this bourgeoisie

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG] damn I'm confused! so much new, paternal information that at least come back! (((just tearing off some kind of covers!: D

T
T-fox 13.12.21

Obsessed
"T" liwnyaya =)

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

T-Fox, where have you been all these years ?! * ran to remember the nicknames of locomotive mules *: D