3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mutantdisco 13.12.21 01:07 am

Which Persian to choose for pvp (Diablo 2)

I want to start making a Persian for pvp, ask experienced players to suggest (or just comment on this) which one is better to do (the budget is not high; there is no exact budget now, but at this stage it will not work to `` full perf ''). I'm thinking of doing either es light, or es fire or blizz block. The experience of the game as such is only with the blizz block. I do not know how many times this topic and so on was raised, so please do not write about the fact that this is trivial and so on, I want to hear the opinion of experienced people (clearly more experienced than me at least)) who wants to share them on this issue. p / s I want to choose a Persian and accumulate runes for him ... something like that. :-) Thanks for your attention. Have a nice day / evening everyone. Even if there is a desire - write why this one is better or why this character is worse.
44 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 13.12.21

ninada
You are the only one who wrote about enigma, by the way.

Mutantdisco
In any case, you will need a material base to bring your plans to life. They can advise you a lot of things, perhaps even useful and correct ones, but without material you will not go far. Start to delve into the topic of wigs, because relying on drop high runes or mf on this server (for a moderator or someone who gets stuck with this phrase - on a hairdressing server) is absolutely useless.

M
Mutantdisco 13.12.21

Torum.
I already realized that everything is done here so that without wigs you will be exaggerated of course, but you will run with an oculus, so I will make a Persian on the classics, otherwise even part of what can be done will not work. I'll try anyway.
I read about wigs, of course there is a moment when 7x7 with the names of mules ... to be honest, I have hardly entered for now, because I can only imagine it in theory, well, I’ll figure it out. Can anyone help on the classics, although I read that no one helps on purpose)

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

Mutantdisco, with the names of mules, the moment is sad because it is convenient to carry such: a_I, b_I, ..., a_II, b_II, ..., but all such names are taken. you can try the numerals of a foreign language (romance group), but even here you can run into busy ones. ;-) and it is better to master the scheme "with a Hole" - once you develop a template, then everything will be faster.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.12.21

Mutantdisco
will provide all the help I need, new pvp blood is in my best interest

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.12.21

Obsessed
is simpler, after the index part of the nickname, a dash and "salt" of random letters are added

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG], yes, but it's like playing with the ugly one, when the beautiful ones have already been snapped up ;-P I had chotky mules. ;-)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.12.21

Obsessed
here is the main convenience and time
in your terms is like with a package on your head

T
T-fox 13.12.21

Obsessed
nazivau mylov kak-to tak "dshtyjyukj". Pri vojdenii parika ne teryaus'.

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG], well, I stupidly deleted the old ones and created it over again. such a smoke break. to Inigma, fortunately, there was no need to carry! :-)

T-Fox, ny ti-to zadrot ;-P

C
CorvinOk 13.12.21

Obsessed on Inigma, fortunately, I didn't have to carry! :-)
So guys don `t know where hildren 1.5 Jah do if a Persian without Yeni - problem videteli 1.5 Jah no place to spend really :)
Karoch I in you disappointed :( Konstantin - I thought you cool Paravozer drags on and buying Enyu Shaki and TR of Armagh at Zhyvader prices; D

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

CorvinOk, used to buy, sponsored bloodsuckers like you. ; D

P
PROBAtw 13.12.21

Obsessed I
create mules with the same name (usually the first thing that comes to mind), for example Obsessed_, then I do ctrl + C and when creating a new mule on my account just ctrl + V and at the end I add the letter from A to F, in the end I get 6 mules obsessed_A / obssessed_B, etc., before obssessed_F
As a result, I immediately know which window with the mule flew out or which mule broke during the restart.

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

PROBAtw, and when you drag it, do you hit right away? with continuous numbering, I dragged to the envelope and took the next. in the end, it was like here at some - a lot of dragged, but not broken mules.

in short, I realized that it is not "convenient" for everyone. :-) I agree, everyone has their own jokes - hitting seven, hitting with a bunch.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.12.21

Obsessed
So it is more convenient to carry anything 6 * 6

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG], yes, but I 1) dragged, 2) hauled, 3) beat. without combining 2) with 3) :-)
if you beat all the mules in one game - then yes, it would be convenient 2) +3) to do. ; D

T
T-fox 13.12.21

Obsessed
Not everyone, but 7 mules are allowed. I’m all the time, so they break it, it goes out faster.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.12.21

Obsessed
The main thing is that 1 and 2 are combined. And tfox is right, it is more convenient for all six to beat.

P
PROBAtw 13.12.21

Obsessed
I dragged 14x6x6, a total of 96 accs per cell, now I am doing these 96 accs 3-4 acts on a loda, and then I will break it.

R
Rivnyanyn 13.12.21

We, wig leaders, should be given Jakhov's chest for harm; D

O
Obsessed 13.12.21

I hf all the time so they break
T-Fox, is "I" superfluous or "t"? : D

PROBAtw, but didn’t you drag it to the cell? :-)