3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sivka-pro 13.12.21 02:20 am

\ "Hearts of Stone \" and NG + (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

before the release of the Hearts of Stone expansion?
55 Comments
Sort by:
X
X7Combinator 13.12.21

Yes it is worth, try all places of power again give pumping points, all opponents lvl 31 +, in general, fun.

E
Eli 13.12.21

This is your decision, and as your heart tells you to do so.

L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 13.12.21

Of course start !! opponents and monsters do not care what kind of lvl you are and what the power of your Quen is. They just blow you away!

S
Sivka-pro 13.12.21

This question torments me for this reason: in the description for the "Hearts of Stone" add-on it is written that it is designed for level 30+, like NG + itself. I finished the game at level 35. I'm afraid to quickly lose interest in the passage, especially if my character level is ahead of the estimated level of quests in the add-on, and even when passing NG + by 5+ or more levels !?
I ask you to share your conjectures and opinions, who thinks about it, especially those who have already started or completed NG + ?!

I
Igor-Knight 13.12.21

There is a little bit left before the exit)) be patient)) but for now you can always run and do screenshots)) I
also went to 35. I went around everything and everywhere. and swords on higher lvl are still in the blueprints)) so re-passage is exactly guaranteed!

S
Sivka-pro 13.12.21

Igor-Knight
completely agrees with you) I will probably do so, just wait for the expansion to come out!

T
Temporum 13.12.21

Sivka-pro
The "Hearts of Stone" add-on is designed for 30+ lvl in a regular game, that is, it is recommended to go towards the end of the storyline. I would venture to suggest that in NG + it will be designed for 50+ lvl)) so play)

R
Ramzes181276 13.12.21

Free play, level 35. NG + decided to postpone until the release of DLC and patch 1.09.

N
Norman bates 13.12.21

Sivka-pro
The level of quests of Stone Hearts in NG + will be increased and will depend on the level of Geralt.

F
FizzyBubblech 13.12.21

Oh sure.

I
Iasthope 13.12.21

worth it, with mods and alternative skins, as well as with new addons for several hours

T
Thoothless 13.12.21

Sivka-pro
There is a mod on the nexus that raises the level of enemies to yours. There is also a version for autists, in which the level of all enemies is higher than yours by 6. You download the version for autists and go through the whole game with a burning fart.

S
Sivka-pro 13.12.21

Temporum
WitcherPlayer
Well THANK YOU guys, they reassured or rather puzzled with a new playthrough !!)) I'm sitting, wrestling with it))

S
Sivka-pro 13.12.21

Ramzes181276 Dear friend
, could you tell us more precisely when to wait for patch 1.09 ??? I would like to wait for him before starting NG +. Maybe you have some info on the patch? I covered all the open spaces of the Internet, but I still did not find normal information on patch 1.09

R
Ramzes181276 13.12.21

Sivka-pro
No info. I think it will be released along with the DLC (pave the way for the expansion and fix the unfinished bugs).

S
Stapler1503 13.12.21

I recently started NG + on Death, and I have no regrets at all. The first passage was rather boring, but now if you met three wolves, count the corpse) The game makes you think, use signs, oils, elixirs, bombs and so on. However, if you are a nervous, unbalanced person, then it is worth lowering the difficulty in order to avoid beating the computer. accessories :)

X
Xavier_29Th 13.12.21

My answer regarding the "new game +" mode is a completely useless innovation.
Reasons:
1. all alchemy recipes, and the elixirs, oils and bombs themselves, made by us in the previous game, are immediately available (there is no interest and meaning in collecting herbs, remains of monsters and searching for new recipes);
2. the starting costume is any costume in which we finished the previous game, it is a very serious shield from everyone and everything;
3. There is absolutely no point in making money, because they (and this is a considerable state) are transferred from the previous game;
4. it makes no sense to participate in the races, because all the best horse gear comes from the previous game;
5. fights become incredibly easy and boring because the power branch has already been pumped (by the majority of players), namely, the "whirlwind" is available, and even (some even) the probability of instant murder; here you can also include the finished pumping of signs;
6. the legendary swords of the snake school, even at the very beginning of the game, turn out to be sheer rubbish in comparison with our master swords from which Eredin and all his frostbitten brothers fell in the previous game;
7. there is no desire to explore the various places marked with "?" We are not at all interested in money, recipes and ingredients; the exception is empty villages and nests of monsters, which will give us experience in order to put on more powerful clothes in the future, if, of course, there is a desire to put on new clothes;
8. Passing the rich-strong men into a new game, we also, besides, take with us our chest, filled "just in case" with all sorts of rubbish, which, when the slightest difficulties appear, will instantly help to cope with them;

Conclusion: the whole exciting plot is known in advance, but in combination with the above, like all good gameplay, it becomes incredibly boring and monotonous;

After passing, I noticed that the game, even at the "death" level, became incredibly easy and boring, in which all interest was lost. My advice is "DO NOT LOOT THE EXPERIENCE OF" NEW GAME + ", but rather start over from scratch at the most difficult level and the game will become exciting from the very beginning, without waiting" when will a serious opponent appear? "

S
Sivka-pro 13.12.21

Xavier_29Th
Many thanks for such a detailed and complete answer !!! I will listen to your opinion!
However, n n 3, 7 and 8 completely discourage the desire to start NG +, which I was so afraid of and actually created this topic on the forum ((((

S
Sivka-pro 13.12.21

Stapler1503
to yours too, but first I'll buy new hardware so that it doesn't "bomb" at the wrong moment))

A
Alex the one 13.12.21

Xavier_29Th
Everything is clear and to the point! At first, I was also led to replay in NG + and after the white garden I realized that the gameplay had disappeared somewhere, and the plot / story, as it is not surprising, is still the same. As a result, I decided to postpone the re-passage until the second paid dls.