3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sivka-pro 13.12.21 02:20 am

\ "Hearts of Stone \" and NG + (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

before the release of the Hearts of Stone expansion?
55 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eagle387 13.12.21

gerasader
60! For in a regular game 30, and in NG, all levels of tasks are increased by 30, which means: 30 + 30 = 60

D
DAdrenaline 13.12.21

I'm more interested in something else. Will it be possible to go through the DLC first, and then start the "New Game +"? And then there seems to be a special save for the "New Game +" need to be done after the completion of the plot.

P
Playersaharan 13.12.21

DAdrenaline
I read here a preview from Igromania, they say that it is possible.

a
arinr 13.12.21

And I am interested in another question.
I started NG + and went through almost half. After installing the add-on, will it be possible to continue from the last save and then go through the "KS" along the way? Or is it better to start over?

E
Esthetix 13.12.21

THURISAZ
MDA 30 in the usual. 60 IN NEW, WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT?

K
KirsanKir 13.12.21

arinr
I am more than sure that it will be possible

B
Bard Buttercup 13.12.21

THURISAZ
If you passed NG + and finished it, then hearts of stone will be oriented towards 50-60 lvl as well.
DAdrenaline
It will be possible to start NG + after the DLC. It doesn't matter when you made the save, right after the final or not right away. The main thing is that you did it, in fact, after the final.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 13.12.21

Bard Buttercup
Not. I just started on NG +. I didn’t pass the prologue location yet.

B
Bard Buttercup 13.12.21

THURISAZ
Until October 12, you will have time to pass if you do not go deep into the stages. I am also going through NG +, I want to finish before the DLC comes out. But I am right now at the moment where Bastard Junior saved his filthy life

S

Buttercup Bard
Yes, but here's the thing. I have heard. maybe this is not so, but the dls will go through to the final. But I could be wrong.

b
bankrott0 13.12.21

tell me, the addition, which comes out on October 13, (found out only today), will be released as a separate game, as it were? otherwise I already deleted the Witcher 3 as I went through and save ...

G
Garry3Fingers 13.12.21

For that matter, I did not feel hardcore even during the first pass to death. Therefore, to say that starting from the beginning instead of ng +, TC will not feel hardcore correctly, it is not there.
bankrott0
It will be playable separately. You will be given a hero of 30 lvl, not a lot of money and some kind of rare equipment.

b
bankrott0 13.12.21

Garry3Fingers
Wouldn't it be better to leave your saves or not? will there be a plot completely unrelated to the main game?

S

lyaga11
Everything will be. For the Expansion Pass and includes Hearts and the second major expansion. I already have my first in the library - we are waiting only for October 12th.

G
Garry3Fingers 13.12.21

bankrott0
The plot of the wild hunt will in no way affect the hearts of stone, and vice versa, perhaps new small dialogues will appear in the wild hunt about the scar, in general there is nothing critical. Plus they said that during the passage of the DLS, quests from the main game will be temporarily unavailable.