3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sivka-pro 13.12.21 02:20 am

\ "Hearts of Stone \" and NG + (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

before the release of the Hearts of Stone expansion?
55 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xavier_29Th 13.12.21

Sivka-pro
I created a blog with this theme, but it was deleted due to the fact that I did not add the picture in time (since I was offline).

1948865 13.12.21

Sivka-pro
Everything is very strange. Read the description of DLS New Game + - all the nuances are described in detail there. Comrade Xavier_29Th got excited about the "chest" and "legendary swords of the snake school" (NG + passed, impressions are very pleasant (NO OFFENSES!)) - all things transferred from the regular game (armor, swords) will not help you much and will be eliminated from inventory in a matter of hours by you, tk. their level and characteristics will be incommensurably lower than the newly found ones. You will still make all the witcher's equipment anew (it will acquire improved characteristics), only money, Roach's things, ingredients (and not all of them) and elixirs / decoctions / bombs will remain. All books, maps, roses for Triss, etc., will also be impudently confiscated from you. Everything else was described by the comrade from above.
Go through again, if you have time naturally, you will still discover a lot of new things for yourself (I'm sure that you have not passed 100 percent) ... I do not think that such a game is interesting only for the opportunity to get a new level, put on a new armor, and get by turnips at SUPERUBERDARKSOULS levels of difficulty. A predictable and already well-known plot can be diluted with your own new decisions.
With "NG +" the level of the enemy is automatically increased by 30 points - drowners of the 1st level in the regular game are equal to those of 31st level in the New game +. Supplement "Hearts of Stone", when passing in NG + will also add the same 30 points, which is confirmed by the developers themselves.
Enjoy the game, and in such matters listen to yourself first =) Here you will not be persuaded and discouraged, just everyone will write their opinion. And how can you spoil the impression of NG +, if the impression of the game itself is already formed, and you know in advance what you are going for ...

S
Sivka-pro 13.12.21

Thank you for your answer!
I passed the game 100%, except for 5-7 signs "?" on the Skellige Islands (I just got tired of swimming on the signs "?" it's easy to go through the tasks (quests), but you and the authors of the above comments reassured me and I'm ready to click on NG + ...))
PS for this expression from me to you SEPARATE THANKS and in addition 100 likes: "SUPERUBERDARKSOULS" difficulty levels !!! !!!!!))))))))))))) I was able to read it from about 10 attempts)))))

S
Sivka-pro 13.12.21

Xavier_29Th
I understand you ... sorry they deleted it .. I would read it with interest ...

N
No more drugs 13.12.21

Xavier_29Th
2. the starting costume is any costume in which we finished the previous game, it is a very serious shield from everyone and everything;
Absolute nonsense. All equipment must be reassembled. Witcher armor has a new stat, like all others. Your masterful set of equipment from the last game will be worse in terms of stats than any "Swallow" cuirass or something like that. If you play on the "Death" difficulty level, you are doomed to repeat the search for the witch's armor, which, by the way, have now become "Legendary". Without them, even simple wolves can only take to the road.
3. There is absolutely no point in making money, because they (and this is a considerable state) are transferred from the previous game;
Craft anew the equipment of witcher schools and again become a proud beggar witcher.
5. fights become incredibly easy and boring because the power branch has already been pumped (by the majority of players), namely, the "whirlwind" is available, and even (some even) the probability of instant murder; here you can also include the finished pumping of signs;
What is the difficulty level? "Only the plot"? Play "To the Death" and you will come across enemies who will take you out with one serve, even if your Kven is rocked to a cheating level.
6. the legendary swords of the snake school, even at the very beginning of the game, turn out to be sheer rubbish in comparison with our master swords from which Eredin and all his frostbitten brothers fell in the previous game;
I can post screenshots where my master swords of the Cat, Wolf or Griffin school from the previous game look like a child's toy compared to the stats of some "Morgrim" or the blade of the Vrihed brigade with NG +. Again, the equipment will have to be assembled all over again.
7. there is no desire to explore the various places marked with "?" We are not at all interested in money, recipes and ingredients; the exception is empty villages and nests of monsters, which will give us experience in order to put on more powerful clothes in the future, if, of course, there is a desire to put on new clothes;
I repeat once again, the equipment from the last game is suitable only for the first time of the NG + game, then it is only for sale, because it is inferior to almost everything in terms of characteristics.
My opinion is that NG + differs little from just a game from scratch. Yes, you go to NG + as a pumped hero, but together with you the whole environment is “pumped”. Enemies are all 30-something level. You can easily find armor that is much better than your workshops, which kind of pushes you to new searches and crafting.
For the passage on the "To Death" difficulty level, I decided to choose NG +, expecting a quick, easy walk. And I was surprised to find that the game itself pushes you to the actions necessary for survival.

a
arinr 13.12.21

And I liked NI +. If only because of the ability to pump the maximum of the character's abilities in several branches. The battles are becoming more varied, instead of the usual "call out" of all enemies.

A
Alex the one 13.12.21

Sivka-pro
The easiest advice for you is to run NG + on the last difficulty and spend 2-3 hours on the passage of the White Garden, if you like Dark Souls in the world of The Witcher, then feel free to continue. True, not everyone is interested in The Witcher, as a pure action game.

X
Xavier_29Th 13.12.21

No more drugs ...
carelessness and rushing:
1. "starting" suit .... it means "what do you start with" .... The armor that was issued at the beginning turns out to be worse than the one in which we finished the previous game ...
3. What is there to craft? the chest is full of junk, and money too ...
5. you say "play for death" .... have you even read to the end? I repeat: I played at "death" and the game was very easy .... If you are too heavy, then hands out))
6. meaning "vedmachi school Swords" Snake ", the meaning of which is no longer, in contrast to conventional games where they will serve us a couple of three levels very well.
7. not good? do you need "special" ingredients or special "money"?))) why are there clothes? have you ever found something useful in these badges? everything that can be found is still worse than the witch's, whatever one may say. I found and researched them (places marked with signs) only in order to find more recipes or ingredients, like: two-dimensional ingot or dragonkin skin ...
You say that enemies are from level 30, and almost every player starts NG + already from 34-35th ... i.e. enemies will be caught weaker than if we started a regular game (I repeat for the stupid: at the level of "death"). In a normal game, we start from the 1st level and the enemies are more or less consistent, and not the baby-dead.
If you want to play the "death" level, playing a superman, which is much easier than "death" without NG + and wasting your time: not being distracted by looking for recipes, collecting money and alchemical ingredients, looking for improved horse equipment, and you have always looked for easy ways - NG + is for you!

V
Valentin2009 13.12.21

In my opinion, if there is a desire, then it is better to start over ...

1948865 13.12.21

Xavier_29Th
I have a few questions for you. Again ...
- What do you have in your chest that is really better than what was found in the New Game +?
- How far have you come New Game + if you draw such conclusions and hang such labels?
- Have you heard about mods for a permanent increase in the level of opponents? CDPR themselves recommend them for hardcore.
- Game money cannot be spent immediately to complicate your own gameplay?
- What's stopping you from throwing out all the ingredients / bombs / elixirs and crafting everything again (or has it already been fixed)?
Passing the game on difficulty "To the death" also cannot be called difficult (even more so for you). Finding all the elixirs and bombs is not any criterion for replaying, since not everyone plays with the same alchemist. The same story with "Whirlwind". - everyone has everything purely individual.
If you are a true lover of "super hardcore" blorns, soulsos and other overrated heresies, just run in your starting suit with a wooden sword, because this is the only difference between the difficulty levels - enemies hit harder and they have more health. Express your opinion as a mere opinion. There is no need here to try to write blogs and raise them to the absolute standard of quality and objectivity. Everyone has their own point of view. All the best and pleasant game) ... (IMHO)

f
furkot 13.12.21

poke your nose on mods to increase the levels of mobs!

X
Xavier_29Th 13.12.21

passed polygrs .... hence the question: WHY play if the first polygres are NOT INTERESTING? when you start from scratch - it's interesting from the very beginning
and then, when everything is ready, why throw it out? a strange approach to increasing difficulty ... if you think so, you can run with a wooden sword, but what's the interest?
.... I don't like fashion ...

1948865 13.12.21

Xavier_29Th
Don't play. It's your right. Any replay will never replace or compare to the first. Yes, and passing just for the sake of loot and pumping, in my opinion, is also not particularly relevant, because you still know in advance what you will find. All the nuances of the New Game + were known long before its release - you yourself knew what you were doing. If the game does not give you any specific sensations, then why not try to add them yourself, while the mods made with the help of the official editor will not break anything in the game. It would be very easy to complicate and diversify the game - it would be a desire, but to shout about unjustified hopes without doing anything, and I can.

S
Sivka-pro 13.12.21

Resolved! I'm waiting for patch 1.09 and the release of the "Hearts of Stone" add-on, and then I'll start NG +.
I really hope for new impressions from the game.

N
No more drugs 13.12.21

Sivka-pro An
excellent solution. put to death immediately

K
Kosolapyi1 13.12.21

The last time I played was in May, and when I went through, I scored. The main thing is that DLS installed everything weekly with the release)) Today I decided to play again in NG +, but suddenly I remembered that they were about to release a patch that might add new dialogues. Now postponed again))

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 13.12.21

Good evening everyone!
As you all already know, the addon will be released on 12.10. And I am interested in the question. He may be stupid, but I have the right to ask him. The developers said that Geralt needs at least level 30 to start it. Now regarding the question. No, though. Not even a question, but an assumption. I hope that NG + will be taken into account when completing the add-on, since I do not want to go through the territory with a level of 50-60, obviously at 30-40 levels.

g
gerasader 13.12.21

at NG + there will be approximately 50-60 + the level of stone hearts

S
Saloknir 13.12.21

NG + boring to pass

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 13.12.21

Saloknir
Well, as anyone) I'm so interested. Since alchemy has been greatly simplified and many other things have been simplified, NG + is more interesting) Although, of course, there are several skills at once, but still.