3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21 10:32 pm

Barbarian Question (Diablo 2)

How does the berserk skill with the runeword vulture work? For example, if the bar has 400 damage, and the berserker gives + 1000%, then in the end there will be 4400 not counting the master? How much speed does a barbarian need on the bar? What is the best way to make a neck for a berserker? Does crit work and how? Does the crash work? Does the lich work, or does the lightab heal work? What's the best one-handed weapon?
101 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 16.12.21

Lesnou_SanitaR, works great. an increase from the bar with a berserker plows and successfully converts to magic damage. the skill is smooth, for pvm the bar in pb is better (it is much faster than ba, albeit shorter). crit / deadlines work as usual, because work at the beginning, and the envelope in magic comes later. crash works, but there is no lich from it. the best 1-h weapon is grief.
if I drive, it will correct it))) about the lich - also to him: D
PS Zerk drops defense to zero when attacking, experts advised using it with Stormshield and wearing a Guardian angel (a quick block helps him a lot). highlord, ayrarat, lohsy, gore.

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

Obsessed
Thank you, so how much speed do you need on the neck and gear? Regarding crash crits and open wounds, does it make sense to wear gear with them, for example, amul xl, or better than a cat?

p
passed 16.12.21

Lesnou_SanitaR
42 ias in total (with any pb neck).
Only physical attacks, so - no.
Highlord definitely. And forti (well, or inigma, heh).

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.12.21

Obsessed,
I sat here a little on twitch (it lasted for almost a month) - and damn, there is a popular zerker in ani with some kind of pribluda thread in his left hand instead of a shield. Few of it is popular, but it is also effective - if you wet purely unique ones or the same grass. You can take wizardspike or cops with istami / lemma.

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

Sweety_Mustard
Seagull to fly faster, well, 100 mf just in case

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

passed.
So highlord for what? Speed ​​and resist? If the crits are the same physical attack, that is, the crit will pass at the beginning, well, it will be +400 dmg, and for example, the cat's amul gives, in addition to speed, useful buns, but if, according to your crit, it gives norms an additive and goes as physical damage separately, then it can wear fights and will it turn out to be healed by a live tab?

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

Sweety_Mustard
Or, for example, in the hands of a neck and ss, and on a swap for obshory two such swords

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

passed
Please write in what gear you did and what is in the inventory

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

has passed
Or Bers works in such a way that at first it multiplies the damage from physical additives, fort and passive of the master, then Crete increases all this, and then converts into magic damage?

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

Obsessed
Konstantin Brezhnev and the rest, tell me more about additional damage to demons, from suckers, neck, hectare, how does he work with bers, does it work at all

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 16.12.21

crit is not separate, it also converts to magic

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 16.12.21

Or Bers works in such a way that at first it multiplies the damage from physical additives, fort and passive of the master, then Crete increases all this, and then converts into magic damage?

like this

k
kot-stargazer 16.12.21

Vulture with any attack speed in pb, take the main thing so that ideally 400 for me is more damage, I have 397 like and 30 ias, the zerker knocks the consuls in grass for 8pp without fort, I run around in skulders. the armor fell on there buns for max cuts and a fast block and an incrice block are clear-thanks to Enceladus taught! perchi fuckers because the damage to demons is large + f.rez + ias

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

So if the neck is at least 60, then you need +40 from your clothes (peppers and amul)?

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

That is, the damage to demons from suckers also increases the main damage, and then converts? It's just that some gigantic damage is obtained ...

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

It turns out that a merc is needed with a mosch aura? And in the hands of a ripper, tk. decra removes def and slows down?

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

Does the berce ignore the protection of ordinary mobs if you hit it with a bar, where there is a blackout?

p
passed 16.12.21

Addict
Everything that works with a normal attack, except for a lich, works with a zerk.

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.12.21

Lesnou_SanitaR wrote:
That is, the damage to demons from suckers
is just an increase in food from a skill - not over the top.

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

passed The
addict says to the addict) I will add you, the addict, the addict!
Tell me more, what will work when you hit the bar with another weapon? Or say that it doesn't work, for example, curses from other weapons, or cold damage, all sorts of other plots