3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21 10:32 pm

Barbarian Question (Diablo 2)

How does the berserk skill with the runeword vulture work? For example, if the bar has 400 damage, and the berserker gives + 1000%, then in the end there will be 4400 not counting the master? How much speed does a barbarian need on the bar? What is the best way to make a neck for a berserker? Does crit work and how? Does the crash work? Does the lich work, or does the lightab heal work? What's the best one-handed weapon?
101 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

Obsessed
Thanks for the calculator, I have not opened recently

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

In terms of DPS, it turns out the best beast and griffst in ba, there is a max of 2.7 hits per second and the damage from the bar is higher and the attack rating is of course. Also, no one mentioned one nuance - the game has a berserk skill, and there is also a berserker ax! Do you catch a thin thread of a hint ?! That is, they are made for each other! Also there is a set for Uber on normal + Berserker Arsenal !!! With a little thought, or without thinking at all, you can combine all these super veschi created for each other (judging by the name), and a half-fancy nonimbic imba for a varbarian! You can use the bar in the ba, or you can disperse the set ax with the help of fanaticism (if you remember in ancient times all berserkers suffered from fanaticism). It seems I have invented a new guide to the beaver, for which the grower will wash footcloths.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 16.12.21

why gryfobist when you can botd eth wp?

D
Dobermn 16.12.21

Lesnou_SanitaR Just forget
about the option with pb and don’t torment your head if you really need a zerker norm.
All options with pb will be inferior decently. If bist is a problem, wear something else for now, and then replace it with a bist.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 16.12.21

Mesnou_SanitaR
disperse the set ax with fanaticism
shit, I can't read any further!

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

I remember when Obsedik was born a little Obsedik, he had no time to play d2, but he still found time to sit on the forum, so to speak, so as not to forget skills over time and be always in shape, time passed ... The creators of the game noticed his unbending will and a remaster was created especially for Him! Just by the time the little one goes to school and will not distract daddy from the game! Obviously the same as imba combo setobers.

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

Dobermn
Yes, I've also thought about something like that, buy a neck in a ba, and then, when a couple of burrs fall, buy a beast and ... make a dancer's barb (cc)

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
For some reason, my game name is written with ashybkai (((

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 16.12.21

Lesnou_SanitavR
I was saddened

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 16.12.21

Lesnou_SanatoR is
now Mr. Blow plays on Obsession

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

In the calculator I put ba 40 Ias, fan lvl 12 and bers beats 2.7 attacks per second, but if without fans (12 lvl gives 31 Ias), I put ba 120 Ias, all the same 2.5 hits per second. What's the catch? Is the speed steeper from the fans than on the weapon?

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

A pancake, Beast gives fans lvl 9 = 2.5 hit (((
Cheto not vduplyayu it all. And how to put the calculator in the speed of the peppers, the amulet?

O
Obsessed 16.12.21

speed from pepper, amulet?
Lesnou_SanitaR, just ias, below))

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.12.21

Lesnou_SanitaR
. 9 lvl fun gives a funny increase in damage and ar less than an ench with a demon limb. Therefore, yuzai wizzy / sword with 6 ists (or shield) + pb and there will be happiness, and the ba will also break; C

O
Obsessed 16.12.21

Lesnou_SanitaR, do not listen to Evo, without a beast you are lahan REMEMBER !!! 11 EVERYONE DOES THIS !!

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

)))

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

The topic is no longer relevant - I found a summoner skiller dru, and we will create a new topic, how to wear it ...

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

The obsession will write right now - you put on the beroche skillor!

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 16.12.21

Yes, I agree about the neck in the phase dream - best of the beist

O
Obsessed 16.12.21

Lesnou_SanitaR, everything is so, only I will write "dress", so grammar))