3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dodik123 18.12.21 01:37 pm

True frenzy! Beast or not beast? : D (Diablo 2)

Comrades, advice is needed. I'm going to swing the frenzik. In this regard, I am considering options for weapons, which in your opinion suits him best? Runic words with runes above Ber, please do not consider, I will not pull. I would also like to use the same weapons later in PvP on the BB barbe. At the moment, there is a decent neck in the BA and 3 LOs in the pocket. Or is it even worth making 2 bars in the PB and not sweating? Thanks in advance.
179 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 18.12.21

For pvp, a barbarian is made from the ba because of the range, under pvm with pb in order not to pay for repairs. If you can buy an account full of orts, do a bist plus a ba bar on pvp and pvm at the same time, or a double bar if you are not planning to do it.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 18.12.21

In pvm, in terms of power, it's all about the same, the options with crescent moon or death will differ, but they are not made for pvp.

d
dodik123 18.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
why doesn't the double bar roll with Eni? In general, I planned an enigma, but until my hands reach it, it will not be soon.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 18.12.21

dodik123
Rolls, but there is another specificity, it has to do with the intricacies of pvp for bvc and his equipment. Although some believe that they only wear a beast because of the AP from the fans, in fact they wear it because everyone does it, and everyone does it because it is really normal, and not at all because of the AP.

d
dodik123 18.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
then you will have to roll another 1x7x7 and I think for 4 LO bist you can buy or cook norms. Fucking drop generally disappointed. from the last 3xx6 ist, just *****.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 18.12.21

dodik123
C 3 6 6 ist this is some kind of gonevo)

S
Sanchez ramirez 18.12.21

So do you need a true frenzy or a true BB? Because one excludes the other. I can tell you about the construction of a fairly cheap frenzik that humiliates, in fact, all mobs. Although there are no secret ingredients in it.

X
XAPAKTEPHUK 18.12.21

Tell us!

d
dodik123 18.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
from the 1st 3x6 halyard)
from 2 others it was a little,
but the first 2x6
about ohm got out, a little less.

d
dodik123 18.12.21

Sanchez Ramirez
so I want to get creative with the issue and eat the fish and stir up the frenzik from the centuries =)) I think you can still do both. Doesn't a beast roll with a bar? Apart from the repair, I think it will work.

S
Sanchez ramirez 18.12.21

dodik123 The
bar and beast are rolled, of course, but as for me, this is a purely pvp bundle. For pvm have their own. Yes, and as I understand it, the frenzik will also be in enigma, and this is no longer true ...

d
dodik123 18.12.21

Sanchez Ramirez
I'm not running with a fort, why do I need an enigma) I understand that you are hinting at 2 vultures in PB?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 18.12.21

Decide exactly what kind of beavers you need, how many, and what is the budget and approximate skill build.

S
Sanchez ramirez 18.12.21

dodik123
Well, I think that two bars are redundant. Instead of the second neck, I recommend the lawbringer in pb. Let me explain: it has a cast decry (in many cases removes physical immunity + slowdown, etc.), a sanctuary aura (additional, BREATH damage to undead + ignore immuna + knockback) and a couple of small buns. Well, since I started talking about gear, then here's the whole
equipment : Arreat with jouvel ed ++
Fortyk, vulture pb, lobringer pb, highlord, raven, grief - that's understandable
Craft pepper ias / crash / ll / (ml) / stats / cuts
Craft ring ar / stats / ll / (ml) / cuts
Thongs
Well, inventory, of course, md / ar / ~ hp.

Skills:
Frenzy, Double Swing, Taunt, Sword Mastery - 20
Leap - 1
Iron Skin, Natural Resistance - 1
Shout, BC - 1
BO - remnants (15+ somewhere)

Thus, high damage and almost complete absence of immunes are achieved, about 10-11k ar, 20-25% crash, ~ 70% ds, sort of like the maximum attack speed from the first impact (or from the second - definitely did not look), about 5k hp. Punishes everyone: souls, ghosts with physical immunity, bulls under the mite and with proper dexterity of drenching (although you can swing a zerk for 1, that's as you like).

d
dodik123 18.12.21

The Sanchez Ramirez
option is really interesting. and how much can you get a Laubringer? It's just that the measure on the trasher has decra, maybe it's better to make a second neck then?

d
dodik123 18.12.21

I think that it will be really better according to my idea BA beast + neck. If something for repairs can be taken for 3kk per pool and it's okay. When I play enough pvm, I will make an enigma and I will comprehend PvP Diabla =)) Thank you all for your advice.

O
Obsessed 18.12.21

dodik123, They wrote little new in the topic. ;-) If you have a bist "in the next few days", then ani will not be very soon. You can buy one Grif in pb for PvM and use it with L @ lbringer, and use all other funds / efforts on PvP gear. but I would collect a bist - you can, after all, give a necru-summoner to shake.

and how much can you get a Laubringer?
from Lem to Ko. prices are still high. : -

PS You can repair weapons using the Ort + weapon cube recipe.

C
CorvinOk 18.12.21

Sanchez Ramirez Arreat with jouvel unit ++
dodik123
Dlia Softa 9 bi vsetaki rekomandoval Guiliame Faces Jewelom ~ 40ed + md (~ 30ed + MD ++)

d
dodik123 18.12.21

Obsessed
I count on her in 4-5 months. I'm not in a hurry anywhere, with rastanovochka and pleasure, I read the clever guide on the advice of the bdsma and there the neck + bist is just the best fluff for the bvc. We'll have to suffer at the repairmen, but I can survive it.

O
Obsessed 18.12.21

dodik123, well, you just put 10 Orts in your chest before running on hbr and fix them. :-)
And about Arreat vs Guli, I want to add that only severe Spartans wear Gulik on the barbe, so think twice, are you worthy of this honor? ; C in Inigma there will be a little less cuts and here we shoot HOPA Airarat and here it is, happy! ;-)