3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dodik123 18.12.21 01:37 pm

True frenzy! Beast or not beast? : D (Diablo 2)

Comrades, advice is needed. I'm going to swing the frenzik. In this regard, I am considering options for weapons, which in your opinion suits him best? Runic words with runes above Ber, please do not consider, I will not pull. I would also like to use the same weapons later in PvP on the BB barbe. At the moment, there is a decent neck in the BA and 3 LOs in the pocket. Or is it even worth making 2 bars in the PB and not sweating? Thanks in advance.
179 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 18.12.21

Does this really work?
On pg for sure
there is also a hidden bonus AR is supposed. Moreover, here she mysteriously ignores magic res when attacking undead (hello, zerk). ;)

C
CorvinOk 18.12.21

Obsessed
Ny Neznau, moy WW v Sterlingah Norm Sebia 4yvstvyet, a 100+ E DMG, pri 12.5 Freimovoi SKorosti Ataki - eto O4eni dage Zametna9 Pribavka
Ny pokrainey meree ona Zametney 4em Y Zeala y kotorogo 5.2 v sekyndy, Sumiy DMG po4ti v 2 Raza Vishe 4em y WW

C
CorvinOk 18.12.21

Archon Guard
Tak a Fana s 2 * Beast Sumityetsia 4to le?

p
passed 18.12.21

Fana s 2 * Beast Sumityetsia

A
Archon guard 18.12.21

CorvinOk
and that is why there is a W and a zhuvel with dmg single, all this single crap is multiplied by skills and fun, it's bad that there were no good cheats - that would be a couple of "add 10-15 damage" ++ would be a little more interesting, yes, and the ss there are golimovye, in short this beaver there was still much to download and wear, only the season was over))

d
dodik123 18.12.21

Archon Guard,
yes, the griffin is really a cheating thing, steeper than BotD and much cheaper. But it gives the opportunity to rogue like me to farm quickly =))

C
CorvinOk 18.12.21

Archon Guard
Tak y tebia tak vse bistro melikaet; (
A kak nestaralcia, tak i nesmog Rassmotret 'kakie tam y tebia Jaweli v WAPKE! :(

T
Torum. 18.12.21

dodik123
That's right.

A
Archon guard 18.12.21

dodik123
as you can see, you can do without it) though at a price it is several times more expensive than 2 griffs,
but about the repair - you wrote the money correctly, you must not forget to go to solve in grass (we put 2 alibaba lemmed on the swap, 2 beaver 3 find an item with 2 lems inside and forward)

CorvinOk
litter I thought Toko about not taking up 10 screens with screenshots) that's why I slapped like a gif there 20 min dmg ++ bullshit jouvelles for 10 min dmg each, (stopped at min dmg because which makes the damage more stable)

d
dodik123 18.12.21

Archon Guard
well, yes, I think so there 70k falls somewhere just with a guide, though I'm still doing a search of the corpse.

C
CorvinOk 18.12.21

Archon Guard
Kst !!! a Skoka stoit Full Po4inka Beast BA?
A to 9 na PvM WW ostanovilcia na 2 * PB toka izz za Po4inki :)
Was dymau ego Pereka4at ', esli Po4inka Beast neo4en' Doroga9 MB dage poprobyu ego s Grief BA + Beast BA

A
Archon guard 18.12.21

CorvinOk
I don't remember how much it costs because there are always 2 alibaba with me in the chest and the helmet and the consuls are also dead, always in the grass, I didn't sell gold because I bought garbage for it for craft, in short I never repaired axes with runes - would that answer?

so if you mess up with food (superior) then you will need twice as much gold as usual

C
CorvinOk 18.12.21

Archon Guard, so if you mess up in bolvs with food (superior) then you will need twice as much gold
Ny Pro Griefi i Fortiki - eto 9 v Kyrse - nas4et v 2 Raza Bolishe
No na Beast ge esty ED !!! vot 9 i peregivau 4to ego Po4inka bydet stoit 'o4eni dorogo! , ili net?
Vot k Primery:
2 * Beast 260 ed:
1-i Beast v CL BA i 260 ed s RW;
2-i Beast v BA s ed iv summe viwlo 260 ed;
Ih Po4inka Bydet Otli4iatcia po cene? oba ge 260ed!

A
Archon guard 18.12.21

1-i Beast v CL BA i 260 ed s RW;
2-i Beast v BA s ed iv summe viwlo 260 ed
Ih Po4inka Bydet Otli4iatcia po cene? oba ge 260ed!
it does not matter that they are equal in food, it is only important that the name of the bolva is superior - its repair is more expensive than it
just broke the ba beast completely to 0, it turned out to be 18k + for the repair, it seems to be made in an ordinary bolva, if attaching ghid will be even cheaper

d
dodik123 18.12.21

Archon Guard
well, the neck is somewhere around 10k, in total 28k is not so scary in my opinion and I see no reason to fix it with orts.

C
CorvinOk 18.12.21

Archon Guard
dodik123
Ny Ok ', sledyushego PvM WW bydy delat' s BA :)
Prosto HZ - na skoka Goldi Beast BA potianet !!! Fort AP s ed - na 1,5 + kk Tianet, vot 9 i Boialcia 4to Beast moget potianyt 'o4 Prili4no Goldy :)

C
CorvinOk 18.12.21

Archon Guard
dodik123
KST !!!
9 4e ewo "KIPISHOVAL" to Nas4et ceni Po4inki!
Prosto v tom Sezone bil y menia CtA War Scepter 2 Covna 3 Medi 2 Convercion - i evo Full Po4inka obhodilaci deta v raione 0.5-1.5KK (to4no yge nepomny :))
Vot 9 i Peregival - 4to Beast toge moget Potianyt 'Golda mnogo - MB dage bolishe 4em ta CtAha :)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 18.12.21

CorvinOk
Yes, write already normally!

Q
QLinkee 18.12.21

Vultures / beats to repair in a ba is not that expensive. It's just that you have to do it often and usually at the wrong time.

T
Torum. 18.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG] I
write CorvinOk to the list of ridges until I start writing like a human.