3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dodik123 18.12.21 01:37 pm

True frenzy! Beast or not beast? : D (Diablo 2)

Comrades, advice is needed. I'm going to swing the frenzik. In this regard, I am considering options for weapons, which in your opinion suits him best? Runic words with runes above Ber, please do not consider, I will not pull. I would also like to use the same weapons later in PvP on the BB barbe. At the moment, there is a decent neck in the BA and 3 LOs in the pocket. Or is it even worth making 2 bars in the PB and not sweating? Thanks in advance.
179 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 18.12.21

CorvinOk
Fortik in AP is so expensively repaired not because of Law in it, but because Archon himself (ordinary sales) costs 35 + k, superior * 2, and Law in it naturally raises the price, so xs is fast. As a result, the fix is ​​so expensive. And the BA itself is several times cheaper. Here is a fix available.

d
dodik123 18.12.21

Rivnyanyn
I do not pay attention to the fortic in the AP at all, well, I usually fix the stakes at 11-12 when the BA is broken. Well, by 1.5 k, the fortik breaks down during this time. I think it's not fatal.

P
Patsa Vatsa 18.12.21

not everyone has some principles, so I have - I do not play with a cheating ditch called the griffx

Archon Guard, and do not roam HP - also a principle? :)

A
Archon guard 18.12.21

Patsa Vatsa
padskazhi why pvm babru has a lot of hp? ))
in general, if I could collect a full inventory like that of a torum sc 3.xx.19-20, I would pump even less hp, I would throw more in pages to add more damage

C
CorvinOk 18.12.21

Archon Guard ... pumped even less hp, I would have thrown more in pages so that the damage
could be added Voteto po Mygski !!!
Togda yge i smolki po 4 md / ar, 3md / ar / Light dmg !!! ;)
PS ne - GC 14MD / AR kry4e smolok

A
Archon guard 18.12.21

CorvinOk you
did not guess, most of all, just tar 3 md / ar 20hp because 20 hp is equivalent to 5 pages (it turns out instead of pumping 20 hp, I throw 5 in pages), you can't do without hp, uber won't appreciate

O
Obsessed 18.12.21

not everyone has any principles, so I do - I don't play with a cheating ditch called a jouvelle
griffin for 10 min dmg on each one, (stopped at min dmg because it makes the damage more stable)
Archon Guard, crap your principles. :-) on the one hand, you give up a huge "flat" increase, on the other, you start picking up "flat" crumbs. meaning?
with Grief + Beast, the damage stability would be much worse.

padskazhi why pvm babru a lot of hp? ))
so as not to fall from random "successful" combinations of attacks / curses of mobs. Your Captain "Raging Afghan".

A
Archon guard 18.12.21

on the one hand, you refuse a huge "flat" increase because this crap should cost Zhah at least, and not from Lo, I once wrote a lot about this, I don't even want to remember that in

order not to fall from random "successful" combinations there are such a number of attacks / curses of mobs as 4000, so no successful combinations can be demolished by any successful combinations if you are dressed-shod-armed and dangerous, but 4000 is a certain minimum feature for me (what is less so I have bo-beaver and when he gives it 4500 becomes and you can go to the uber quest boldly).

of course, if you put on the delirium measure, find such a combination behind the gates of the harrogate (to create games in the sense) as blackberries + skeletons archers and so that there are unique convoy + fan + migt + holifreeze, it will be worse than in ut, and I saw this in the season before last , there was such a "real boar" - and so he killed everything (I collected 2 screens of full blackberries + skeletons with delirium and died in an unequal struggle with evil), and all sorts of super_super_pivipy_beavers that flew there remained there just like me on the floor.
but this is an exception, and not at all a rule, and then I did not have beats, but there were swords grandfather + death

O
Obsessed 18.12.21

because this crap should cost Zhah at least, and not from Lo
Archon Guard, pf, what's the problem? :-) write g_n in the face: I am brushing q2 imbalanced, let's change something? and it's in the bag. well, or in a box ...

all sorts of super_super_pivipy_beavers
well, I'm not sure that this is a clear indicator that it was impossible to survive there and that this gives a reason not to pump more hp. rather the opposite. :-)

C
CorvinOk 18.12.21

Archon Guard should be worth Zhakh
O 2 Grief po Zhakh !!!
Raz ti tak Nastaivaesh !!! ; D

C
CorvinOk 18.12.21

Archon Guard
Obsessed
A davaite Soberem GRIEFo Massonskyu Sekty !!!
Bydem Skipat 'vse Griefi i Prodavat' ih po JAH !!! ny samie Low Low - mogno svoim Passanam po BER4iky bydet skinyt '!!!
A 4e? voy y Naroda s Anixami rabotaet ge "SHEMA" !!! ; D

N
New user 18.12.21

padskazhi why pvm babru a lot of hp? ))
there is such a number as 4000, and so its mobs cannot be demolished by any successful combinations with 1 hit if you are dressed-shod-armed and dangerous
Archon Guard, you rub some game. Some 4000 hp taken from the ceiling. Did you try to run somewhere other than Blood Moor for 1 pp? Uber doesn't count as it is made by any melee soldier dressed for the East.

C
CorvinOk 18.12.21

Obsessed
Archon Guard
Nado toka Bydet ewo Skypat 'vse LO (pyst' Dage s%), i PB / BA 5 Sokk !!! , a vozmogno i BA Non sokk
Ny i vse RAL AMN P Ame - toge skypit 'na PG, 4tobi kto nit' sly4iaino nezadiriavil na 5 Sokk BA / PB !!!; D

A
Archon guard 18.12.21

Obsessed
... that this gives a reason not to pump more hp. rather the opposite. :-) This was
said to the fact that the point is not only in the amount of hp, in my opinion, just on that very "real boar", in addition to ~ 8k hp, there were a lot of others, so he mowed everything with a turntable and did not die himself, but I think that if I had beats then, I would not have died either and killed everyone with my 4k, there is such a technique in the beaver-frenzie pvm - "double swing under frenzi" we beat the first 2 blows of frenzi, then we switch to double swing during the frenzi action, then again, too - under the fan and the action of frenzi, no coldfreeze of the enemy is terrible, the barb thrashes like a madman on max

A
Archon guard 18.12.21

New user,
you rub in some game for reference, I played here 2 seasons before that, do you think that since 2010, are there still places in the game where I would not run?
I'll tell you one more game, kill the baal (summoned for 8 pp) in hell with alibabs, then write me something

C
CorvinOk 18.12.21

Archon Guard kill the baal (summoned to 8 pl) in hell by the alibabs
Tak ego ge Mogno Prosto Dobit 'so Swapa 2-9 Allibabami !!!

N
New user 18.12.21

Archon Guard

for reference, I played here 2 seasons before, do you think that since 2010 there are still places in the game where I would not run?
Okay, okay, I believe that you are a sophisticated vagabond, and not only dared to go beyond Fornication Moore, but even managed to kill the Blood Raven. But it is a pity that the time spent in q2, apparently, did not bring you some sense.

then write me something
Utyu-tu.

p
passed 18.12.21

and it's in the bag. well, or in a box ...
In a chest.

A
Archon guard 18.12.21

CorvinOk, of
course, if there is something to heal, but then I fought with them like a weapon, and on the swap there were sticks for bo, and was dressed by the way in a Golder outfit for grass, the main force was merk, with a ripper and duress, and on the boss there was a crown of thieves

C
CorvinOk 18.12.21

Archon Guard
9sno. Tbl v GRIEFo Massoni to bydesh vstypat '? ; D
Daesh Griefy - Adekvatnyu CENY !!!