3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dodik123 18.12.21 01:37 pm

True frenzy! Beast or not beast? : D (Diablo 2)

Comrades, advice is needed. I'm going to swing the frenzik. In this regard, I am considering options for weapons, which in your opinion suits him best? Runic words with runes above Ber, please do not consider, I will not pull. I would also like to use the same weapons later in PvP on the BB barbe. At the moment, there is a decent neck in the BA and 3 LOs in the pocket. Or is it even worth making 2 bars in the PB and not sweating? Thanks in advance.
179 Comments
Sort by:
d
dodik123 18.12.21

Archon Guard
But pushing a good fretboard for sura is a common thing. well, it means he will stay with me =)

O
Obsessed 18.12.21

I need it.
Of course, I will not sell it for the broth in LO.
dodik123, I would not merge such items at all. over time, you will stir up Eni, make a summoner with a sharp 40 str beast.
[edit] though, I would prefer 125% fcr (with hoto) on summoner.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 18.12.21

dodik123
Are you sure you don't want to make a fortune by crashing the shack market?

d
dodik123 18.12.21

Obsessed
in the furnace of the soum. So I think that I will do it for half a year
bd_sm [TDPG] is
not my calling = ((

A
Archon guard 18.12.21

I wouldn't merge such items at all dodik123 listen to him, because this gentleman speaks the truth

: I would not sell such a beast either - I would try to get another 1 beast of 40 pages, put a beaver on 200 pages of the base, put more clothes on him page (there is an example above there is something you need to stare), so that in total it was 500 and would proudly chop them Uber in three hundred, just into small lashports, I would completely knead them into jelly, I would cut the Uber mefa into strips, something like this xs XDD

O
Obsessed 18.12.21

1 more beast on 40 pages, I would put a beaver on 200 pages of the base, put on more clothes for him on stdodik123 do not listen to him, because this gentleman is being driven ;-)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 18.12.21

Archon Guard
Wow, what kind of aggression))) why did the pensioners from Tristram so displease?

A
Archon guard 18.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
duck, only uber dis are more safe, but they should not be killed with two beats for sure, so who else is in jelly and pvm straws

O
Obsessed 18.12.21

Archon Guard, doused go

A
Archon guard 18.12.21

Obsessed
this is a passed stage, leap berserk drink a can, leap berserk drink a can, the main thing here is pumping a berserker for 20, there are also nuances - for example, you need to resurrect a lot of gold, you need a measure of gas and an ethereal armor with a bunch of def and cuts (I remember I had a duriel ), but not the fort and the ripper is not ethereal so that it does not fall from 2 pokes

R
Rivnyanyn 18.12.21

And if there are life tap on mobs, will it be possible to survive from the iron girl, who is a bit cut down here?

f
firkax 18.12.21

life tap seemed to be interrupting iron maiden anyway, especially if there are a lot of dr on the char
now I think there will be no noticeable action under it im by
the way it is a little dishonest that they cut im but did not cut lt which was at least not weaker in effect

C
CorvinOk 18.12.21

Rivnyanyn Yeah. The second time is varish Beast, but a low comes out and the whole pyramid collapses; D
Well, you have to be an OPTIMIST !!! Only Optimists like Mavrodi have such schemes working! ; D

R
Rivnyanyn 18.12.21

firkax
Shhhh! And it's so dumb with a melee on the xc, in the xc to run; D

O
Obsessed 18.12.21

you need a measure of gas and ethereal armor with a bunch of def and cuts (I remember I had a duriel), but not the
Archon Guard fort , but eth umed Shaft - also "cheating" armor, right? ;-)

O
Obsessed 18.12.21

CorvinOk, "- Look how our cock crowed!" ©; D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 18.12.21

Obsessed
if this is chaos, then it was not so there (

R
Rivnyanyn 18.12.21

Obsessed is
also "cheating" armor, yes; D
Not well. Like dragging wigs or shoving gear behind a pair of runes, so everything is good - there is no cheating or deception of the gameplay conceived by Blizzamers. And if the damage on the Vulture is not displayed on the cannon, then you are all a cheater and let the drop / random gods punish you for this; D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 18.12.21

Rivnyanyn
if you wear a neck then you are a griffin, and how to treat them you can read on the Internet

O
Obsessed 18.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG], this is a quote clearly before "Lawlessness", but from where - I myself xs. :-)

Rivnyanyn, I think Archon "uses Vulture less often" because the increase in damage there is "too great".