3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mass of ass 18.12.21 01:56 pm

Beta Discussion (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Has anyone already received an invitation to PTA?
53 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 18.12.21

They sent someone, but not me ...

N
NDes 18.12.21

Also, nothing came to the mail and there is no game in the profile. Although he participated in the alpha.
Spoiler

m
masterook27 18.12.21

Same stuff.

c
capral02rus 18.12.21

It came to me)

N
NDes 18.12.21

After several messages to the support service, the game was added to the Uplay profile.
Spoiler
Those who participated in Alpha and redeemed the activation code, I strongly recommend unsubscribing to technical support, they have a glitch with the appearance of the game in the profile, it is solved in 10-15 minutes.

A
AL5 18.12.21

Geliuz
This is good, but these idiots are even too lazy to write something to me)

C
Chuma_KB 18.12.21

Yubiks had a promotion recently, buy any game, get access to the beta of Rainbows and Divizen had to follow!

A
ALKATRAZ_XXL 18.12.21

I did not get access to the beta, although I redeemed the code. However, I wrote to the support, I hope the problem will be solved.

R
Rude0 18.12.21

Geliuz And it is possible in more detail: what kind of support did you write to (Games or Yuplea (through the website or program)) and in what language you need to write there ... And yet, did you receive a letter in the mail with an invitation?

C
CTACUAN 18.12.21

Oh, so I'm not alone.
ps where do you need to unsubscribe to the support? share a link.

N
NDes 18.12.21

Rude0
CTACUAN
In Russian here https://support.ubi.com/ru-RU/
There was no invitation, which surprised, just as shown in the screenshot above with the code, I decided to write in support and ask, surprisingly quickly they decided to ask library screen, after the game immediately appeared in the profile.
Spoiler

C
CTACUAN 18.12.21

Geliuz
Unsubscribed, I'm waiting for an answer.

R
Rude0 18.12.21

This is tough ... I wrote them to the support, but I don’t see an open ticket ... By the way, to which category who wrote?

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 18.12.21

Rude0
I wrote in Account / Login

R
Rude0 18.12.21

Valentine_KI what? Did you create a ticket? Did you get an answer? (If so, after how long)

N
NDes 18.12.21

Rude0
Spoiler

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 18.12.21

Rude0
Yeah, here's the answer: "Thank you for contacting Ubisoft support! This is an automatic confirmation message that we have received your question. You will receive an answer to your email within 48 hours."
I'm sitting, waiting!
1 hour has already passed ...)))

N
NDes 18.12.21

Valentine_K
I wrote to them late last night, most likely support does not work at night, but today the answer came around 13: 00-14: 30

R
Rude0 18.12.21

GeliuzAhhaha ... Knowing the Russian support of EA, which works from 10 to 18 and does not work on weekends, I can conclude that we played ... in get a butt from Yobasoft ...
Although, there are those who all the same received these fucking "letters happiness"...

J
JonyN5 18.12.21

Do everyone here have any games on the uplay account?