3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mass of ass 18.12.21 01:56 pm

Beta Discussion (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Has anyone already received an invitation to PTA?
53 Comments
Sort by:
v
vatsonification 18.12.21

The code was finally sent! Less than two days have passed ((

P
Portmen 18.12.21

but where to enter the code, the whole site has climbed and where to download the beta?

P
Pixel_l 18.12.21

not arrived yet

i
igrok_8391 18.12.21

Portmen
like on Uplay

F
FiveSixKilled 18.12.21

In short, I thought, and realized that the game is not worth attention, Ubeysoft got drunk and riveted games through the ass, so that I could buy something else from their products.

A
Andrey Veklich 18.12.21

I got the code, installed the game, run it, and nifiga (((crashes and that's it. Writes like an error, find answers ... and waste that waste

R
Rude0 18.12.21

Valentine_K Did you still write to them after "Sandra" answered, or did you send them yourself? Ato I, too, "IT" answered last night with the same text ... And you entered the code in the Juplea client, as I understand it ...

m
meagarry 18.12.21

Rude0 I
suspect Sandra has nothing to do with sending the code. I think the codes are sent according to a certain algorithm.

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 18.12.21

Rude0
After the answer, I wrote again, the code in the client for PC

m
meagarry 18.12.21

They just sent me the key) I'm downloading)
Sandra didn't write anything back. After her "send" I immediately closed the ticket.

J
Jon Pareyra 18.12.21

write to the foreign support as ours dumped for the weekend, they sent me the key today, activated it in the play.
Here's what I wrote, maybe it can help someone, and attach the screen of the Yupley library to the ticket.

-
-coffein- 18.12.21

the received code to extinguish in Uplay downloaded to the pc, not through the site but the program. I download the game. I hope there will be no problems

f
fersu 18.12.21

I received a key and there are cheats for it public