3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mass of ass 18.12.21 01:56 pm

Beta Discussion (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Has anyone already received an invitation to PTA?
53 Comments
Sort by:
F
FairPatrick69 18.12.21

Yesterday, that is, September 24, I was waiting for the beta test! every 15 min. checked mail! But nothing came (I pre-ordered the game). Then at the end of the day, I already started scribbling a message, they say I didn't receive the code for the beta test. But a miracle happened. While I was writing the message, an SMS came to my email that a beta test of the game came to my account. I was SO JOYED! Played it all night! But this evening I go into the game and give an error when loading. Hope it goes away ... I hope ...

F
FairPatrick69 18.12.21

JonyN5
I don't have, only she

R
Rude0 18.12.21

JonyN5 Well, for example, I have The Crew, and Reinbov also hangs on the Yupleya website, with Alpha test ...

F
FairPatrick69 18.12.21

Rude0
Everything came to me, did you pre-order or what?

F
FairPatrick69 18.12.21

I start the game, I get an error, what the hell ?!

N
NDes 18.12.21

Rude0
I am silent about EA, there is generally technical support))

R
Rude0 18.12.21

Maks_kakau No, I got the code and activated it on Rainbov's website ... But I just got to Alpha by appointment ...

F
FairPatrick69 18.12.21

Rude0 I
see, I pre-ordered, everything is fine

I
Iliya1999 18.12.21

Nobody has an extra non-beta test key (PC)?

v
vatsonification 18.12.21

Iliya1999 go
to the nvidia website, they distribute

I
Iliya1999 18.12.21

vatsonification
Yes, the fact of the matter is that I registered, indicated the code, said that the code is guaranteed to receive .... But nifiga ... The key was not given, the game also did not appear automatically in the game.

m
meagarry 18.12.21

"Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support and waiting for a response.
We're sorry to hear that you still haven't received your Rainbow Six Siege Beta code. We are currently in the process of adding beta to our user accounts. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the information on our official blog:
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/ru-RU/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:161-217389-16&ct=tcm:148-76770- 32

If you pre-ordered the game and did not get access to the Beta Testing, please provide us with your purchase details: a screenshot of your confirmation letter or a photo of your receipt so that we can give you access to the game. "

In general, they give only to those who pre-ordered ... Strange approach) Either the yubiki themselves understand how much their games are UG, that if people start trying them before buying, they will not have customers)))

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 18.12.21

meagarry
Checked the mail, the same garbage was sent. Would have written honestly - go fuck. And judging by the mail of the sender "Sandra @ Ubisoft Support Service" they issued an unsubscribe from foreign support without even understanding what I wrote to them there.

J
JonyN5 18.12.21

Che tells me that the beta is not given to inactive Uplay users. For example, I have 7 games registered. and participated in the alpha, and in the technical test. It was the same with The Crew.

v
vatsonification 18.12.21

Valentine_K
Sandra answered me too xD

v
vatsonification 18.12.21

meagarry
Maybe I should send them some fake check?)

v
vatsonification 18.12.21

And to be honest, I already regretted that I got access to the beta - I just sit, worry: can I play / no?

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 18.12.21

vatsonification
Above they wrote that the Russian "support" bolt on the weekend puts on support. So everything is sent over the hill, and there they read our claims through a google translator, in fact, they really don't understand what we want there. The hike will have to wait for Monday, when the manager will come to work.

By the way, my account is empty, no games

S
Shеpard 18.12.21

Chitaki have already reached this game
http://rutube.ru/video/4d7590a9207584cd8ef91be5c3d171be

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 18.12.21

vatsonification
In short, they sent me a new activation code.
At the moment, there is a client jump.

My actions.
Uploaded the plugin: "Download uPlay for PC", at the top of the main page.
Drive in account information. Interestingly, my previous record did not want to be activated in any way, I had to create a new account.
We enter the account, drive the code into the activation window, the game appears in the list of games, download it.