3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mobakas 19.12.21 11:22 pm

Special blueprints for upgrading the ship (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I don't know how to get a special blueprint for heavy cannonballs
I found all the blueprints for improving weapons and armor except for heavy cannonballs, who knows how to get it?
72 Comments
Sort by:
d
dante2550 19.12.21

mobakas Have you examined
all the depths?
Have you fulfilled all the sea contracts?

m
mobakas 19.12.21

all the depths were examined; the contracts were fulfilled - they gave all the drawings except for the cores

d
dante2550 19.12.21

mobakas
Where can I find a drawing for a harpoon and ram? You'd better look, otherwise I screwed up like that too, I seem to have found everything, but in the end I missed one place. There, blueprints are still in the cards of the corvids.

m
mobakas 19.12.21

dante2550 I found it
for a ram in the depths and a harpoon in the chest was

d
dante2550 19.12.21

mobakas
Maybe heavy cores in the chest?

a
andras77 19.12.21

I found all the drawings except one at the depths and in the chests ... depths 7 and there are only three four drawings there like ... but the white whale can’t find where this flea is swimming random

d
dante2550 19.12.21

andras77
I found it near Kingston. Do you want to make a holster?

m
mobakas 19.12.21

I found everything all the blueprints improved the ship by 100% -drawings in the depths and in treasure maps-in buried chests-to find the place where the chest is buried, look in the lower right corner of the treasure map for the location coordinates and find the desired island on the general map

a
andras77 19.12.21

dante2550
something like a humpback whale on a holster, there are 2 places in the game ... otherwise a white whale for a whaler's clothes I went through the whole game and never saw it, he somehow accidentally got into an underdog or a bug probably well, it never happened

d
dante2550 19.12.21

andras77
I found it. It was available as a network event.

Without the most improved harpoon, boat, and a supply of harpoons, don't even go to it. I pumped everything except the harpoon, the drawing was needed. I wasted two hours, I could not kill.

mobakas
Which of the legendary ships failed?

a
andras77 19.12.21

dante2550 that is, an
Internet nuzhin so that there is a network event ??? I have everything pumped in the game ... I failed two and two left one to ram always rushing others there 2 ships beat

m
mobakas 19.12.21

dante2550
So far, only one was able to sink the pond "Prince" which is called in the lower right corner of the map

K
Kostya7771 19.12.21

help me find a blueprint for onboard guns tell me the coordinates?

m
mobakas 19.12.21

Kostya7771
I will not tell you the exact coordinates, but I can say for sure that everything related to the armor of the ship and its weapons, the drawings are at the depths, so when you get access to the diving bell, explore the depths all

84754 19.12.21

a couple of indications of corpses are given by bartenders in taverns. on the corpses of the card, on the cards chests with improvements.

k
kazanlogon 19.12.21

Guide to finding all the special blueprints in Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag. There is a video, but if necessary, I can paint everything and indicate the coordinates and search tips. Write in the comments

f
fortknox 19.12.21

how to pick up drawings. those that are just in the sea

M
McLaren MP4-4 19.12.21

Gentlemen, and only one ship is given (which is in the plot of the brig "jackdaw") or can you buy another one over time?
Or let's say during boarding to change a ship (as it was in the Corsairs)?

S
Shkapcheg 19.12.21

fortknox
you need to get hold of the dome for diving, according to the plot it opens when you need to look for texture from a sunken ship

S
Shkapcheg 19.12.21

The McLaren MP4-4
ship is essentially one, but they are allowed to steer 2 more other ships in story missions