3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mobakas 19.12.21 11:22 pm

Special blueprints for upgrading the ship (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I don't know how to get a special blueprint for heavy cannonballs
I found all the blueprints for improving weapons and armor except for heavy cannonballs, who knows how to get it?
72 Comments
Sort by:
R
Relaxy 19.12.21

where to give a drawing for the last improvement of the ship ??? where you need 750 wood and 450 iron)))

c
callmegod 19.12.21

How to search in the depths of the map? I see it says "improvement" when you hover over the icon. You dive, there are only animus and chests that nobody needs. And we need drawings.
P.S. Hephaest
ATP, for help.

H
Hephaest 19.12.21

callmegod Open
all the chests under water and get a blueprint.

T
THOMAS ANDERSON 19.12.21

the last blueprint can only be obtained after completing several missions with your fleet
here are the developers of their ****!

R
Relaxy 19.12.21

THOMAS ANDERSON I need a drawing for a special building))) then I will climb the rest under water)))) if someone has found a map of where he is PLIIIIIZ

L
Laysik_One 19.12.21

Relaxy
The deluxe version does not require blueprints. Can be improved without them.

T
THOMAS ANDERSON 19.12.21

I have a deluxe version, but improvements without blueprints are not rolled

F
Fitterr 19.12.21

THOMAS ANDERSON
I have a deluxe version, but the improvement without blueprints cannot be rolled.
So this version must be unlocked.

R
Relaxy 19.12.21

Okay, ATP, I'm waiting for Thursday) while pre-ordering in incentive will appear for installation) but for now I'll sit in pirate))))

V
Victor Shelkovsky 19.12.21

Where can I find the blueprint for the Special Corps ?! Tell someone

Special Corps in San Ignacio Wreckage

C
Captain Romantic 19.12.21

White whale skin can be bought at the Shop for 20,000. This is for those who play pirate.

M
Misha Alifanov 19.12.21

Viktor ShelkovskyLocation: The Blue Hole (471,170)

I can’t open the chest with the drawing of heavy nuclei I know the place where I’m buried but I can’t drip why :?

Fitterr the
size of the hold more buy and you will transport more

dante2550
on the island in the chest found a waste of kernels ??

L
Laysik_One 19.12.21

Misha Alifanov
To dig, you need a map. And if you follow the guide to a place without a map, you won't find anything there.

S
SPR1GGAN 19.12.21

robindooh Blueprint
Special Incendiary Projectiles
These incendiary projectiles inflict devastating damage on impact and reveal enemy weaknesses. You will need a map from Santanillas, and then proceed to the smugglers' lair on San Juan, where you will find a blueprint by breaking the boards.

r
robindooh 19.12.21

SPR1GGAN Thanks for the answer, of course, but I need a drawing not for the shells themselves, but for improving the incendiary core compartment.

D
Disverg 19.12.21

Guys, someone in the know, is it possible to somehow remove the improvements to the ship? And then this damn ram set up and the ship lost all sight ...

L
Laysik_One 19.12.21

Disverg
Not allowed .
Although, as for me, he partially fit. At least when you fully pump everything, it harmoniously matches the color scheme. In general, it could be worse)

r
robindooh 19.12.21

I ask for help, on one of the islands the bartender points to a treasure map in which the improvement of the incendiary core compartment, at this very moment the light was off, I did not remember the point, each island looked at the map icon nowhere and the bartender again does not give a tip, who can tell the coordinates of this very cards for this very improvement, thanks in advance!

S
SPR1GGAN 19.12.21

robindooh
start going through contracts for the murder, they lead to locations with maps and places where these cards themselves indicate + for completing all you will get swords.

r
robindooh 19.12.21

SPR1GGAN I fulfilled all the contracts for the murder (I got the Blades for this) I examined all the islands and the surrounding islets 2 times, thinking that I missed it somewhere, but I found nothing!