3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dyshess 19.12.21 11:51 pm

Easter eggs in the game (The Saboteur)

Add, who saw interesting Th?
97 Comments
Sort by:
M
MasteRAssassiN 19.12.21

It's not particularly attractive for Easter eggs, but if you climb the Eiffel Tower, you will be shown a panoramic view (almost the same as when you climb onto the Assassin's Creed vantage point) and dump a little dough:
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

C
Che Guevara 19.12.21

In my opinion, the mountains around Paris are drawn to Easter eggs. Not hills, but mountains. Although, I think the developers did not plan this.

L
Liorde 19.12.21

And maybe someone can tell the thread of the tanks to find Mona, I have found Panzer 3 so far ...

J
Just Kane 19.12.21

MasteRAssassiN is the vantage point they are located throughout the terrain.

M
MasteRAssassiN 19.12.21

Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't know.

d
dyshess 19.12.21

Pinned in the game, closer to the end of the show, his girlfriend will help from the air and he will say something like a good girl, shoot no worse than with ... =)) Smiled)

l
leonikusrus 19.12.21

When I climbed the Eiffel Tower I saw this, I don't know maybe it's garbage, in general, there is a restaurant almost at the top, or something like that, and there are many signs that were in the house of the main villain in the epilogue. Here.

l
leonikusrus 19.12.21

in the prologue that is

d
dyshess 19.12.21

And even after passing the plot, kurt decker in the last mission kills Fritz at the top of the eiffel tower, after that he will always lie there))

Z
Zeed ... 19.12.21

Rifle R.T. looks like an AWP. There, in the city near the dupeldizl plant (or whatever it is), there is a monument, a small old Mercedes on it =), even the initial is stuck.

l
leonikusrus 19.12.21

in the prologue, for example, they show the scene when Sean enters the garage and his friend is under the car. This scene seemed similar to me from GTA4. There, in my opinion, even the angles are the same

L
Law abiding smoker 19.12.21

leonikusrus, yes, yes, I agree with you, there is such a topic))

d
dasfasgasgs 19.12.21

leonikusrus, I think Sean was there under the car and his friend approached him ...

L
Law abiding smoker 19.12.21

Well, yes, Sean was there, the situation is one hell of a lot like ...

N
Nemesis 19.12.21

Under the cabaret there is another basement room where you can watch the girls dance and play mini-games))

D
DJ_SHARK 19.12.21

hmm. This is not easter eggs. people yourself think everyone knows it

S
SergeiPetro 19.12.21

How to get on the Eiffile Tower

D
DJ_SHARK 19.12.21

by stairs and by elevator

R
Rutori 19.12.21

and I just climbed up with my hands :)

E
EAGauss 19.12.21

(for those who do not search everything)
I found a box with contraband inside from one of the racks from the Eiffel Tower.