3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dyshess 19.12.21 11:51 pm

Easter eggs in the game (The Saboteur)

Add, who saw interesting Th?
97 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archangel999 19.12.21

little joke. sometimes NPCs on top of the ground. maybe I have one ethno?

E
EAGauss 19.12.21

N1KO BELLIC, what's the catch?

d
dasfasgasgs 19.12.21

Mr.GAUSS
If you think that this is not cool, then do not build out of this idiot!
And if you don't see the joke, then put on glasses)

J
Just Kane 19.12.21

I seem to understand grand theft (I didn't make it out further because of the quality)

E
EAGauss 19.12.21

Sadafag <hear, you moron piece. Don't get involved in someone else's conversation, I asked N1KO BELLIC and not you.

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 19.12.21

And you take a closer look.

E
EAGauss 19.12.21

Yes, I already understood. Nevermind.

S
ScaryFad 19.12.21

Yes, I noticed this joke in the Russian version.)

D
DJ_SHARK 19.12.21

IN SHORT I FOUND 3 EASTERS WELL, MORE EXACTLY TWO AND ONE GICK OR GLITCH. THE FIRST WHEN YOU GET THE STARTING GATE FROM HYXOGEN PUSH AND KEEP THE ATTACK THE HANDLE ON THE HAND WILL FLY THROUGH THE MIRACLE. COVER WITH A RIFLE) STRAIGHT ON THE THRESHOLD OF THE CHURCH LIES A SUSPICIOUS PUMP.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 19.12.21

joked Fritz at the end who couldn't kill himself with a revolver

G
Grand theft aero 19.12.21

The beginning of the plot is licked with the mafia - now you are accepted as saboteurs (in the mafia in the mafia), then you ride and take your friends to hotels and bars (we deliver passengers by taxi), then in the bar (Clark's motel) we beat the Fritzes (other gangsters), then the races (phrases and cars are licked one to one!), the only difference is that in the mafia we broke the car of a European (THIS IS AMERICAN RACES)), and then they break our car, then war (morello, gangster war), saving our friends (the same , and we save Sam on the farm)

R
Rutori 19.12.21

on the roof of the Capitol is AH *** NAYA CANNON !!!!
and under it is a gear wheel
under the cannon a platform with anti-aircraft guns and watchtowers, but there is no
unfinished mission for the Fritzes ?
this is where this Luzwaffen stands
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Monkey wrench 19.12.21

I was amused by the dialogue:

Holy Father: ... and therefore you will come to the wedding and kill the groom and his driver.
GG: Wouldn't that be too blasphemous?
Father: The ways of the Lord are inscrutable, my son ..)

E
EAGauss 19.12.21

Also a cool line:
Holy Father: For God's sake, blow off his damn head!

A
Andrew GUNgster 19.12.21

I liked it better: "God bless your ass", never shot Germans so funny.

Grand Theft Aero [Stuck in a snowdrift]

Yes, I noticed that too, it smells very strongly of the mafia, or rather it smelled like a company of terror.

K
KuTAuCKOE PAry 19.12.21

and who knew about the realties about the basement in linen ??? go to the bald man near the closet and he will let you through!

E
EAGauss 19.12.21

KuTAuCKOE PAry, I knew, and many people in my opinion know about it.

-
-GroovE- 19.12.21

People how to get guns that are drooling over them behind the body of a cloakroom attendant

c
corsiy 19.12.21

-GroovE- no way =) if you listen to what she (the cloakroom attendant) says, you will immediately understand everything. Says the entrance to the institution with a weapon is prohibited - hand over your guns, you cannot even lift or choose guns in linen =)