3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dyshess 19.12.21 11:51 pm

Easter eggs in the game (The Saboteur)

Add, who saw interesting Th?
97 Comments
Sort by:
I
Izotic 19.12.21

i was funny dr kwong especially the last mission

A
Aeterna nox 19.12.21

It's actually about Easter eggs.

I
Izotic 19.12.21

well, when he was painting this gun, then Russian censorship turned on and in English everything remained the same

A
Amigo-Alex 19.12.21

It was pinned: I stole a limo, drove to some farm, and then rolled down the slope, rested on a wall and got stuck. Neither back nor forward! And the car must be delivered. I got out, stole another tachila, crashed into a limo on it
, moved, drove off!

M
MUZbIKANT 19.12.21

in the tomb from where we pull out a mysterious box on the walls there is a photo .... who knows, maybe it was developed so they immortalized themselves ?? Well, so far I don't know anything else from Easter eggs ... well, I also know where you can get all the racing cars that just don't come out - one actually stands on a pedestal near the estate from where we pick up the Aurora, and the rest are on the race track (this is where wheel shot)

H
Haiiro Ookami 19.12.21

I don’t know if it’s an Easter egg or not, but in Lorraine in the south, near the river, there is a castle, made of orange bricks. And you can't get there. He seems to be surrounded by an energy barrier. On a mission, it didn’t seem to be there.

T
Twin frozr 19.12.21

The Nazis learned to fly xDD .... and the spotlights too ...
pix.PlayGround.ru

K
Keks 19.12.21

psevdogringo 22.02.10 17:14
You should have posted it here.

v
vildanych 19.12.21

for those who do not yet have a silent machine gun, it can be found in the basements of the cemetery (it is in the lower right corner of the map, right above the checkpoint, there you had
to steal a chest with an artifact) there are 2 machine guns on the floor, they are guarded by a Nazi, do not look in the crypt under the mausoleum

N
NokiArt 19.12.21

Andrew10122000

say that this is an unfinished location =

M
MUZbIKANT 19.12.21

I somehow found a tennis field located on the roof, a mini statue of liberty at one of the bridges (in the city), in my opinion each checkpoint has corpses of stray dogs

a
agent1999 19.12.21

and who knew about the realties about the basement in linen ??? go to the bald man near the closet and he will let you through!

but fuck me he will miss me ps 3 aaa = ((((((((((((((((((((9

a
agent1999 19.12.21

on the roof of the Capitol is AH *** NAYA CANNON !!!!
and under it is a gear wheel
under the cannon a platform with anti-aircraft guns and watchtowers, but there is no
unfinished mission for the Fritzes ?
here is the place where this Lucwaffe is standing, it’s

in the mission there is there it is necessary to blow it up aaaaaaaaaaa sorry)))

C
ChronosX 19.12.21

Rutori, go through the
storyline and there will be a mission to blow it up)

A
Amigo-Alex 19.12.21

It seemed to me, or the Eiffel Tower has six legs? ...

Z
Zаza 19.12.21

It seemed ...

A
Amur bear 19.12.21

And how to get to the castle I read somewhere that you can get there

S
Swamt 19.12.21

Already wrote an answer here.

S
Samurai2 19.12.21

out of town I was driving on missions and saw COWS! I was on a wheelbarrow and crashed into one and it was torn apart by bites I will find it again and again I will make a screen
(how to upload screenshots)

S
Samurai2 19.12.21

Here I found a video with cows (to look again too lazy)