3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.21 12:34 am

Poll: Most Beautiful Race (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

So I decided to create a topic here, we write to whom which race is more attractive and you can also write which race your Persian, for example, are more nice to me Nords and my Persian is also Nord, write and who you are looking at
157 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hudson 20.12.21

Imperials, Nords.
Well, cute kote.

H
Hollywood 20.12.21

I like dark elves. persian dark elf, stealth trickster, archer, light armor, two swords all things

b
back_inUSSR 20.12.21

Argonians, Dunmer, Khajiit.

P
Palladin92 20.12.21

without any space packs, with a good approach, everyone can be beautiful, but my attention has settled on Dunmer, Nord and Altmer.

m
morthurert 20.12.21

Nords and Imperials

h
hou5e 20.12.21

I don't like the Nords at all, to be honest,
especially after the five hundredth viewed Nord-GG in the screenshots of other players, I want to take and fuck personally each such pumped up Conan the Barbarian with long hair and some kind of armor-spacesuit. Oh yeah, another obligatory factor is a TWO-HANDER.
I knew from strength 5 people who, when playing in Oblivion, accustomed their character to two-handedness. This is all despite the fact that I had all the other friends (50 people) played for mages, warlocks with odnoruchnikom and shield and so on.

Ps Dunmer Forever!

B
Balor4eg 20.12.21

Altmer are loved to the grave. I also remember Morrowind. Altmer is a battle mage with the sign of ritual. Magic killing machine even at difficulty 75. Gorgeous.

G
Ghostfenix 20.12.21

Hmm .. I'm probably the first to name the Redguards)

M
Mr. Dovahkiin 20.12.21

Hmm ... I guess I'll be the first to name the orc ... He's not very handsome ... But he's ... BRUTAL! Orc is cool.

d
digitalkid 20.12.21

Altmer like it. Well, both the agorians and the Khajiit came out excellently.

A friend saw on the screen a harsh Khajiit in plate armor and such "uchi kisya, I just want to cuddle"))))
How hard it is for cats to live probably ..

Mattaf1x - Al
Uncle, "less often" is written together. And so on literacy topikstarter agree. At least I would dot the dots, damn it. eight)

G
Guardian of the Shadow 20.12.21

Altmer and Bretons. Both races have been popular since the days of Morrowind.

N
NaNoPoSaN1337 20.12.21

Argonians

11DanilaE 20.12.21

Lizard =), they are cool ...

E
Eiven 20.12.21

Dark Elves, of course. ^^

Z
Zeratyl 20.12.21

Imperials, Altmer and Dark Elves Argontans are generally ugly. Although they were made more realistic.

S
Some guy 20.12.21

Puffyft Koshkolyudy)))

S
Sergey1992 20.12.21

EvilSowa and NiCK919
fat to you +))) I'm not the only one))

U
Uncle Dаn 20.12.21

Imperials.

M
Muad'Dib 20.12.21

Definitely, these kajits are simply handsome! +10. Everyone else is so-so ..... Breton looks like Tajik (not that I have anything against Tajiks, but let's just say not handsome) High elf is more like a vomit elf. And I don’t want to discuss the reptile at all, just the ninja turtle =). The only Persian who can be given respect besides Kajit is the Imperial. Also like norms =) The
weighty word of furryoba is said.
I won't say for beauty. I play with Breton because of the bonus to magic resistance. I took it in Morrowind too. The Dunmer began to look canonically, now it's not a disgrace from Oblivion.
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Shepard 20.12.21

Imperials and Bretons. Altmer are the worst)))