3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.21 12:34 am

Poll: Most Beautiful Race (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

So I decided to create a topic here, we write to whom which race is more attractive and you can also write which race your Persian, for example, are more nice to me Nords and my Persian is also Nord, write and who you are looking at
157 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita213 20.12.21

guys I do not understand why argue about which race is more beautiful? After all, there is no dispute about tastes!

D
Demon Simpson 20.12.21

Cat

r
rARSsdsazSADz 20.12.21

They are cats and cats in Africa: D

J
Just Kane 20.12.21

Khajiit and Argonians konesh. Beautiful races.: 3
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

I
Infiltrator 20.12.21

I liked the "High Elves" race more.

m
mGoth 20.12.21

Imperials and Nords to me more.

U
Uncower 20.12.21

Bretons, Imperials, Redguards and Nords. Because these are people)))

A
Altrasino 20.12.21

Argonians and Khajiits (Or in the old fashioned Khajiit) are the most beautiful races in the game

S
Strelok22222 20.12.21

The Argonians have always played Argonians in the sea and in the field and in Skyrim, but right now, Skyrim Nord is bald)))

S
Strelok22222 20.12.21

S
Scree 20.12.21

Alduin1234 Fuck
you strip it?pix.PlayGround.ru

J
JekST 20.12.21

Anyone else, but the dumbest thing in my opinion is the Wood Elf .. kind ..

890zaq 20.12.21

mmm ... seals: 3

A
Alpherats 20.12.21

Nords, Khajiit and Argonians. Just look at Cutie Madesi. Well, how can you not resist such a smile?)

g
gvidofd 20.12.21

In general, I do not understand the statements of some that in Skyrim, as in Oblivion in its time, it is impossible to create an attractive character. Moreover, everyone has different tastes. Although he himself noticed that while you create your own Persian in the editor, you look at it up close, then due to the abundance of details, it seems more holistic and pleasant, and in the game, with distance, sometimes the attractiveness is lost, but still there are a lot of beautiful ones.

I personally like the Argonians and Khajiits (Khajiits) more, I still went through half the game to finally find an Argonian who would agree to marry me (Orc).
At the same time, many elves seem to me scary (in the distance) with their unusual eye color and thin faces, but these are my personal tastes.

U
Uncle Dаn 20.12.21

Imperials. The Romans are reminded. Although, I think, the Empire itself is copied from the Roman Empire of the IRL.

pix.PlayGround.ru

C
Comrade Kote 20.12.21

Haji and Argoni. ^^

D
Draugvat 20.12.21

Dunmer! My race is a Dunmer, but it would be cool to create a Daedra, otherwise I mowed under them up to 40 (I walked in Daedric gear, I spent a lot of time on the blacksmith skill!) business - I get along on the map and do not burn)))

D
Draugvat 20.12.21

Dunmer! My race is a Dunmer, but it would be cool to create a Daedra, otherwise I mowed under them up to 40 (I walked in Daedric gear, I spent a lot of time on the blacksmith skill!) business - I get along on the map and do not burn)))

P
Psaico 20.12.21

Alduin1234 how did you make him so pumped up?