3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21 12:34 am

Barbarian - WW or Frenzy? (Diablo 2)

In short, you need PROOFs on the topic, pitfalls, etc.
Is there a reason for WW with two guns like Vultures or the best one-handed (as I understand the best of all War Pike), or in general like Talik with a WW shield?
Orientation essno pvm on hc.
91 Comments
Sort by:
T
T-fox 20.12.21

Heart Carver
Merck - archnitsa with brand, trichri and gaze.
Oh killed, huh. Brand by default is shit, I am already silent about the measurement of the archer.

Rivnyanyn
Merck in any case from act 2! .. with a reaper.

T
Torum. 20.12.21

Rivnyanyn
In general, it is obvious that pvm is more fun to drive with a frenzik. Well, cc for pvp.

C
CorvinOk 20.12.21

toge sobiraycy PvM WW delaty, on mne boliwe Frenzika v PvM nravitcia;)
Heart Carver ... Forti ... On a swap 2 hoto or 2 spirits for the poor
2 HoTo / Hoto + Spirit / 2 Spirita - norm varianti swapa pod Eni, a pod Fort - CtA3.3 + 3Wc / 3WC * 2 / CtA3.3 + HoTo
T-Fox Merck in any case from act 2! .. with a reaper.
+. Tyt bez variantov. I odnozna4no MIGHToviy - tak tak ed so skilov y WW malo; (, no eto kompensyryetcia VISOKOY skorostiu attaki

C
CorvinOk 20.12.21

esty toge kstati vopros po etomy Chary.
Esli Grief + Grief to - poison rez Bydet summirovatcia? i bydet sostavlaty -40 ~ -50%? ili dlia Kagdogo iz Grief - p rez bydet s4itatcia otdelino - (20-25%)?

p
passed 20.12.21

bydet sostavlaty -40 ~ -50%

T
Torum. 20.12.21

CorvinOk
Buy yourself a keyboard with Russian layout, your kokoko transliterated is impossible to read.

H
Heart carver 20.12.21

Rivnyanyn
With a Vulture and 1 in Berserker. Is there any reason to go to HKS on vpl?
If the barb is a wolf, he will not be able to use the berserker. It is necessary to either cut out in advance all the douches (foer-sora, for example), or put on an arreat and do the same. 1 berserker weakly hits, can pile, and hovl will not help.
T-Fox
Oops, huh. Brand by default is shit, I am already silent about the measurement of the archer.
You just don't know how to use it. And Brand never collected it for her.
CorvinOk
2 HoTo / Hoto + Spirit / 2 Spirita - norm varianti swapa pod Eni, a pod Fort - CtA3.3 + 3Wc / 3WC * 2 / CtA3.3 + HoTo
Why Eni wolkobarb ?? 45 frv? And 2 Hoto is needed precisely because of + skills, to turn into a wolf

T
T-fox 20.12.21

Heart Carver
You just don't know how to use it.
xD she's just shit, no matter how you use it.

And Brand never collected it for her.
Well, yes, like a dozen or so expensive, but completely useless rune words.

T
Torum. 20.12.21

pvpmasta
No.

Y
Yperite 20.12.21

Еpiscop_moo 20.12.21

that pvm is funnier to drive with frenzik
Tried, did not insert. True, I played the SC, and there it is not so offensive to catch a woman in flight. However, I do not remember that they were hung directly during the whirling. But the fact that the mobs are rattling is unpleasant, so the air force can quite conveniently wipe himself through the crowd. And the gameplay is easier, otherwise the frenzik accelerates so much that I don't even hit the mobs with the mouse.
But actually, if I had to choose between WW and Frenzy, then I would go for the Zealot. I do not impose my opinion on anyone, and therefore I will refrain from arguing, besides, the thief will be more pochny at the same time.

H
Heart carver 20.12.21

The zealot is cool, ofc, but I personally think that the attack cannot be placed on the pkm, unlike the same Fraenzer or the
T-Fox wolf.
You just do not know how to use it. And Brand never collected her

M
MrGutlya 20.12.21

.... is it possible in Russian?)

P
Patsa Vatsa 20.12.21

frenzik accelerates so much that I don't hit Episcop_moo with my mouse, I
just don't need to do this. :) Well, about the mobs that lock: you can use limes, but I threw one point into ww - and the gameplay will dilute it, and it helps against nubo-pc.

T
T-fox 20.12.21

Heart Carver
It just seems to you that she is capable of fighting that archer, and that you supposedly know how to use her, but in fact she is * shit again * once again. And you just told yourself the opposite, that's all.

Еpiscop_moo 20.12.21

This is just not necessary to do
Well, yes, I had to run up, hold down the shift and move the cursor around me. Recently it was suggested that you can just put it on the PCM.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21

3m3m damag
nikak ne witat, za4em tebe eto nada?
To find out in which version of DPS is better, if the difference is not significant, then it is prone to explosives. But in the topic about amku I recognized everyone, so I asked in a cap about possible pitfalls in skills. After all, the damage can be many times greater, but in reality everything will not turn out to be so.
T-Fox
Merck with Act 2 anyway! .. with a reaper.
Yes, that's understandable. Drain Jah / Lo on the same dekr och. expensive here on PG. Now, if Zerk was planned for constant races in the HKS, maibi-meibi, but then the dekra itself is already needed more for safety.
Torum.
Well, cc for pvp.
Will go into open some kind of pc-slut witch, at least there will be someone to hang her host with)))
Yperite
: DDD
Dimensional blade

2all
What else are they pumping for WW-shnik? WW itself, masters and BO (I'm not going to masturbate and give Bo from another var). There are still almost 40 skills left, well, ideally.
In the morning I thought, why not max out Berserk, and what will be left to throw in Shout?
If WW is such a cool thing that even ICQ with 1 drag from it, can you not max it? After all, the increase in damage there is very good. small and then less mana will eat. You can then also almost max out Khovl, you get Zerk / WW. Berserk itself is needed only for fat moan-skins, fiz-imuns and in 4 lokas, where Obvilions hang out. Well, this is so far, thoughts out loud.
I just do not like pumping options where you can find a unique person that I cannot kill and dump stupidly from him into the city or save and exit. You always want to squeeze the maximum out of the charm.

This is another question, since it's too lazy to look for and install the 1.11b version and testify.
If you wear a WW-vara gosu - a fortik, a pair of zhuvels with a unit in a hat and a mait merk (also a mastery max), and a cannon, well, at least a Vulture, and hit with Berserk under THEM, then won't I take myself down by the brush , all the same, the physical damage inflicted at the same time.

y
yamas 20.12.21

1) there are 40 skills left, I
don’t know where to throw 2) mb do not max cv
3) you always want to squeeze the maximum out of the spell

p
passed 20.12.21

What else do they pump WW-shnik?
Shaout max, tone 1, zerk 1, remnants in the skin.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21

yamas
Before you download and put on such a var, it is here on the PG, it would be better to think it over. If I run in different locks, then it is important not to lose in the speed of the clearing in HKS and Worldstone.
Well I wrote - these are thoughts out loud. It is interesting to know the opinion, especially those who downloaded and experimented. I'm not going to download the guide and I will decide for myself what I need.
Better throw food for thought, not troll here.