3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21 12:34 am

Barbarian - WW or Frenzy? (Diablo 2)

In short, you need PROOFs on the topic, pitfalls, etc.
Is there a reason for WW with two guns like Vultures or the best one-handed (as I understand the best of all War Pike), or in general like Talik with a WW shield?
Orientation essno pvm on hc.
91 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21

Again to our rams.
WW doesn’t cast amp on impact and that’s a big minus. Therefore, the following is of interest: if I BB-go in a crowd of mobs, the damage is divided among all, or does every mob that I reach with the bulwark beats the damage displayed in the statistics?
And also - the damage from the Vulture, some kind of strange, because it is added to the smite. And somewhere on the forum they wrote that it is displayed differently than it does in case of dressing it by another melee officer. How is it in general with him there?

C
CorvinOk 20.12.21

RivnyanynWW does not cast amp when hitting
WW - it does not cast anything at all :(. PvM WW has a lot of "free" skills, so I recommend throwing +1 in Frenzy (if you need to cast something). I do not cast anything, but +1 threw into Frenzy

C
CorvinOk 20.12.21

Rivnyanyn if I am BB-ish in a crowd of mobs. ... ...
WW - strikes the mobs one by one - with a maximum speed of 12.5 per second (as determined by which of the mobs you reach with the bulwark, the damage will be dealt to me HZ, random probably)

O
Obsessed 20.12.21

And somewhere on the forum they wrote that it is displayed differently than
Rivnyanyn does, the DMG from the Vulture is not displayed in the "statistics", but it is valid for all more or less well-known contact contacts. I will not say anything about exotic bilds, tk. do not know.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21

CorvinOk
Tobish, with a 4-frame BB, am I only attacking two mobs in the gallery?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 20.12.21

Rivnyanyn
At any time, 1 mob is attacked in 1 hit

C
CorvinOk 20.12.21

Rivnyanyn
6.25 hits per second seems to be obtained, in a crowd of mobs - 6.25 mobs per second
C 2nd PB 4 + ias, yes 2 mobs for 4 frames

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21

CorvinOk
And if I have in my hands, for example, BotD in GP, ​​the speed of the explosive is max, but the cannon is one, then it will make one attack?
Edit bd_sm [TDPG] Aaaa
... it means there is only one attack, just CorvinOk meant that the varik will deal 2 hits, because there are two cannons.

O
Obsessed 20.12.21

the damage from the Vulture is kind of strange, because it is added to the Rivnyanyn
smile, check out the paragraph. ;-)
Spoiler The "regular blank" has basic stats (for example) mindamage and maxdamage (there may be secondary_mindamage, secondary_maxdamage, item_throw_mindamage, item_throw_maxdamage). If the weapon is eth, then the values ​​of these stats are 1.5 times higher than those of regular weapons. In addition, the weapon can have the stat-bonuses mindamage and maxdamage, item_mindamage_percent, item_maxdamage_percent and a bunch of others. item_normaldamage is one of those. They are all taken into account when calculating damage.
Increase on the Fretboard - item_normaldamage. if it is a perf Vulture in non-superior pb, then its actual damage will be 431-435 (excluding dmg to demons and everything else). this "griffin" stat affects Smythe's damage. but, for example, adds xy damage is not. Blizzards generally love the weird.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21

Obsessed
; DDD
I have bitter experience with item_throw_mindamage, item_throw_maxdamage or similar, xs. In the days of my youth, I had a chance to play Zi-El (since I bought a disc with LOD and 5 mods, but LOD was jumbled - all items, even blue / unique, were white).
In general, when I rocked, I bought Itx runes from Akara and stuffed it where I could (onions, peppers, charms) and my Amochka was good at beating it off the bow. At that time I already knew that things with + min. The damage is increased and the maximum (if overdone))) and when in the second act it was already possible to buy Sol, I changed the entire Itkh-equipment to Sol.
I leave the city, and the damage does not take anyone. It turned out that + mine damage does not plow with missile attacks.

O
Obsessed 20.12.21

Rivnyanyn, well, for Zu-El, I'm not at all in the subject. :-)