3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21 12:34 am

Barbarian - WW or Frenzy? (Diablo 2)

In short, you need PROOFs on the topic, pitfalls, etc.
Is there a reason for WW with two guns like Vultures or the best one-handed (as I understand the best of all War Pike), or in general like Talik with a WW shield?
Orientation essno pvm on hc.
91 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 20.12.21

to beat Berserk'om under THEM, will not I
demolish myself Rivnyanyn
Zerk converts all physical damage into magic.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 20.12.21

Rivnyanyn
if under pg, then it will be boring to run VV,
it is better to collect something more fun
than the summoner's nekra without enigma, collect it, you will not get bored with a cheerful company

T
T-fox 20.12.21

Rivnyanyn To
merge Jah / Lo on the same dekr och. expensive here, on PG
Well, there is no decor, but Hell. Then not the same, there hell will be cast not when the merkuha hits, but when it gets hit. And of course, this bun is doubtful even if the barb is with TP, and it is generally useless for a running barb with a merkuha running away from mobs.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Yes, necr, it’s just a priority, but this is so far, I comprehend the theory. There will be resources and time - I will run.
Sanchez Ramirez
In-in, I just about it. It seems like everything is clear with those skills, but here you have comprehended a fake somewhere and you play with faith that there is no pretense. It comes out from the fort and the mite from the mayor will also be useful for the Berserker. Hmmm, then I will not invent great. I will do feng shui - BB, Mastari, BO, Berserk, and ost. in Shout.
It's just that, back in that season, I talked with the guy who played Zerk, so he wrote that, ideally, he needed a fort, and not a fort (as I thought), so it stuck in my memory. And I shyfranul something to myself, that here, like Avenger, there will be a little more physical damage.
T-Fox
I messed with Wrath)))
It would at least be useful from him, it seems to me. And Brand ... when I read it inattentively for the first time, I thought - this is the dream of any contact person, but later I looked closely, I realized that it was not an option at all.

y
yamas 20.12.21

Rivnyanyn
I just threw it

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21

yamas
Ok. I will consider.

T
Torum. 20.12.21

pvpmasta
Are you from the leohao ridge team? If so, don't write me anything.

Rivnyanyn
Not the fact that you will win. But it will be even more difficult with a milling cutter.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 20.12.21

Torum.
Attacking the barbarian Blizzard sorceress on hardcore is a bad idea. As well as attacking a barbarian in general on hardcore. The host as a deterrent is quite normal.

D
DiamondDead 20.12.21

Yes, well, it is quite possible to demolish a barb with a hydromass on the third wave in the throne.

I
Immense 20.12.21

Rivnyanyn
If you want xts with 1 in berse then take grief + lawbringer, the latter will give KB + crazy damage to undead.

L
LeoHao 20.12.21

Torum.
Hey, I have a team. ; D
By the way, you are a beginner and do not understand the mechanics of the game.

T
Torum. 20.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Such as the author of the topic, in my opinion, is quite normal.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 20.12.21

Torum.
a shield from the inventory and a pair of fullocks - and the black mission of the blue magpie failed from the word robe

k
kot-stargazer 20.12.21

T-Fox
Carver collected just such a barb with an archer with a brand, but he forgot to mention that it was on a different server and under advants :))) By the way, I saw a kind of vidyahu where he cleans the railing and this is cooler than even running on 8ppl here.

k
kot-stargazer 20.12.21

you missed that orientation to xc. I would either take a wolf (a bunch of hp, rez, fhr, lich, others, block) or cvs with a storm and a neck (and FSUs for a cober ber, 75% of the block did not cancel)

T
T-fox 20.12.21

kot-stargazer
On sovetyet eto delo tyt, na etom servere. A to 4to on v kakom-to mode tot brand kotiryetsa nikogo ne volnyet. Ya je ne y4y ludei vtikat6 perf kamni v broniki / wapki / pywki, tolko liw6 potomy, 4to oni rylyat, skajem, v diablo 2 Underworld.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21

Torum.
There was no talk of fair / nefair pvp. It will be enough for me for this fool to get out of town or get out of my open game.
Interested in the following:
Is it reasonable to use weapons with the longest range for WW? And where is the salt?
Does WW have a two-handed penalty or damage penalty when using two guns?
I just won't be surprised at anything in this game)))

k
kot-stargazer 20.12.21

T-Fox
, come on, he already can't troll anyone. Here on the pg forum, in my opinion, everyone is doing this. BDSM trolls Firka. Torum of Negative and Doberman. Interviewed everyone :))))

H
Heart carver 20.12.21

beat Berserk under IM, then will I take myself away
Mana burn + IM + Berserk (Grief) = Apstena

Carver collected
Collected. Before collecting it online (moreover, the differences in the game conditions "there" are not so striking to seriously discuss it, it was just that the jah was in the chest at the time of the idea), I collected it in the editor. This does not differ from pg at all, there are no advants in the single. If someone thinks that a contact person's merk should have time to kill more than one mob from a crowd at a time, it means that he has a bad contact person. Merck is needed only as a carrier of auxiliary nishtyaks. Auras or curses. Merck with a trasher is an excellent option in terms of price / quality ratio. But not one, even the most expensive merk, will be able to live on 8 ppl in an autonomous system in 85lvl locations, just as not a single aura with a ditch will give such an effect as at least that decor on mobs. What can we say about the amplification, which seems to leave no immunity for any mob in the game.
PS on PG did the described barbarian with a measure of Act 5 with a lovebringer.

T
T-fox 20.12.21

Heart Carver
LoL

kot-stargazer
And you said the troll xDDD He seriously thinks so.